Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Experiment (taken and stuff) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:48 pm
"Well, if you play again, and I'm guessing you will, don't be so quiet... It's good music, make it loud enough to be enjoyed" She said turning and going into the living room. There was a nice, big screen tv. There were no channels, but there was a DVD player and hundreds of dvd's. There was a large bookcase filled with Dvd cases and music cd's. She decided to browse the movies, see what was there, maybe watch one. Finally she spotted a movie she hadn't seen in a while. "Hey Nick, you wanna watch a movie?" She called out, loud enough for the other person in the house to hear from upstairs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:15 pm
"Errrm.... Sure?" Nick said, walking downstairs. He was thinking about how weird this was getting, but it was going nicely.  

otawara

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:28 pm
She glanced over her shoulder at him as he came downstairs again. "What do ya wanna watch then? X-men? V for Vendetta? Something else?" She asked, she already had her mind set on V for Vendetta, she was just giving him a chance to choose, not that it would matter. Kiara turned on the television and the dvd player.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:33 pm
"Im not much for movies.... you pick." Nick said, sitting down on the far end of the couch. He took out his harmonica from his pocket and played it for a minute. He looked over at her with an eye open, making sure she wasn't aiming a Rocket Launcher at his face.  

otawara

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:40 pm
"Good" She said simply after his answer. "V for Vendetta it is then" She added, setting her bag of chips on the coffee table in front of the couch, and going to the movie case. She found the movie and pulled the case out. She popped it open and put the disc into the dvd player and started it.

After that she went and sat down ont he opposite end of the couch that Nick was on. her bag of chips in her hands once again, gosh how she loved those things.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:44 pm
Nick stopped playing as the movie started. He lied down on the couch, stuffing his hand into his coat pockets. He blew some hair out of his face as he watched the movie. As it played, he noticed his eyes sometimes danced over to Kiara. He quickly caught himself and glared back at the TV.  

otawara

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:57 pm
At her favourite parts she would mumble the words just as the characters would. The one she liked the most was a quote from V. "Remember, remember the fifth of november, the gunpodwer treason and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpodwer treason should ever be forgot..." She said it quietly though, remembering that she wasn't alone.

She could feel his eyes on her every now and then, but she never once looked in his direction. Why should she?

After another hour the movie came to it's end. She got up off the couch and took out the disc, putting back in it's case and then back onto it's proper shelf.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:00 pm
"So now what?" Nick asked, looking up at her. A bored frown spread on his face as he looked at her.  

otawara

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:06 pm
"Now, I'm going to go get some sleep. I've had a long day and I'm tired... I don't think I'll be eatting later so you'll have to make something for yourself" She replied. With one bag of chips finished, she through the bag into the trash bin nearby and then went upstairs to her room. She changed into a tanktop and pajama bottoms, after closing the door of course, and then slid into her new bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:09 pm
Nick smiled to himself. He got on his piano and played his own version of 'Go to Sleep' lou enough to be heard upstairs.  

otawara

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:18 pm
Kiara fell asleep fast then she thought she would, the song being played downstairs seemed to help as well.
(sorry for the short post)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:25 pm
((its okay. timeskip one week!))
"Morning....." Nick said, coming down the stairs. "... How'd you sleep princess?" he asked, sitting down by the couch. He said his last sentence with fake unintrest.  

otawara

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:29 pm
She'd yet to have her morning coffee and she wasn't exactly in a good mood. She growled quietly as she poured herself a cup of java. "You wanna cup?" She asked quietly. As the kitchen was connected to the living room, all she had to do was look over her shoulder to see Nick.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:41 pm
"Thanks... mind putting sugar on it?" he asked, stretching his fingers. He looked over at her with a smile on his face.  

otawara

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:34 pm
Kiara nodded and got a bag of sugar out of the pantry. She used a spoon and scooped three giant spoonfuls into the hot drink. Did I mention she was in a bad mood? I guess that much is obvious now.

She grabbed both hers and his cups and walked into the living room. "Here" She mumbled handing him the one loaded with sugar, before getting a spot on the couch.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff