Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Unforgiven Memories*Sorrows & Raven*(CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SquishySlushyQueen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:49 pm
Richard glared at her as she defended herself, and at her words, he got as close to a growl as a human can get. "Nice, that's the way it is with you isn't it? Try to shift the blame on to me. Thanks. Why would I do anyhting like that? You're the one who's trying to caver somethng up... I can tell." Now, he was to fired up to restrain himself,all the stress from the previous fights was puring out, and his ears and cheks were starting to turn red.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:30 pm
"Yes because all of this is my fault? I'm in love with a man who thinks I'm cheating on him. Who the hell would I have an affair with Richard? The ******** milk man at work? That old decrepit Old man that jogs past our house every morning as we're walking out the door to go to work? You're the one I love! The only one for me, but you're obviously to blind to ******** see that!" She said standing up now. Her temper was boiling. She wasn't sure how much longer she could hold it all in. "Oh! And you know that damn dress I bought? Here!" She said throwing two pieces of paper at him. "Tickets to the after party for your favorite football team. I was going to let it be a surprise, but obviously you've pissed me off too much to care."  

Raven Rae Knight

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

SquishySlushyQueen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:11 pm
[[Ugh.. My little brother has the flu, and I'm the one who has to clean up... >.<]]

Richard glared at Valerie as she spoke. "Why not?!" He said. "Maybe I don't know you at all, Valerie! Maybe you like old men!" Now he knew he was being completely ridiculous, and when she pulled the tickets out, he did feel a pang of guilt, but that pang was over run by anger as she continued. "Did you ever actually care?" Now just sad that yet again they had fought, he turned around and started to walk out of the dining room. Maybe he would go to a bar and get something strong enough to forget this whole night.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:30 am
"Oh, well then maybe I'll just go give it a try, so that the next time I'm accused of sleeping around, it'll be true!" she said her face beet red, and her blood boiling. "There's never been a moment when I haven't cared, but evidently you haven't noticed at all." She said gesturing to all the things on the table as he began to walk out of the room. "Don't you walk out on me Richard!" She said, but found it was too late. She turned on her heel, and used the other door out of the kitchen to go to their room, and put on her jacket. "I'm leaving Richard. I'll be back later." She paused "If you even give a s**t."  

Raven Rae Knight

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

SquishySlushyQueen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:35 pm
Richard sighed as he walked out the front door. They had fought yet again... And this time it had been bad. He had said terrible things, and he didn't know if she would even accept an apology later. Sadness clouding his thoughts, he crawled into his car and drove. Fast. About twenty minutes later, he reached his favorite bar, and he parked, walked in and sighed again. The smell of peanuts and alcohol almost instantly calming him down. Sitting down in a bar stool, he looked up at the bartender, Jerry, and spoke quietly. "I need to forget, gimme' something strong." The bartender nodded and put a drink together really fast in a short, but wide glass. Slowly downing the burning liquid. Richard felt himself slowly clouding up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:59 am
Valerie was so angry she was in tears. She'd gotten in her car, and made her way down to the club in the next town, about six miles from their home, and parked in the back lot. Getting out, she left her coat in the car, but brought along her ID and things she would need in the bar. She went in, and sat down next to a couple of girls who looked to be in the same boat she was in. When she asked them what they were drinking the simply replied "Tucker Death Mix" and began to cry. "Bartender, I'll have what they are having. Soon, Everclear, Red Bull, and Gaterade was being downed shot for shot with the girls next to her. She began to cheer up, and was smiling along with the girls. "TO HELL WITH MEN!" She rang out prompting the other two girls to cheer loudly.  

Raven Rae Knight

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

SquishySlushyQueen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:03 pm
After about half an hour later, Richard was still sitting on the stool. His eyes glazed over with drunkenness, he sighed, everything seemed so unimportant when you're like he is. Standing up, he loped his way slowly to one of the more comfortable, leather booths and lay down with his jacket over top him. Closing his eyes, he was was soon asleep...
Twenty minutes later, he was jerked awake.
"Hey, Richard, the bar's closin' you gotta' get out of here." It was Larry.
"Wha-? Oh... hey Larry. Oh... Ok, I'll go." Standing up, and laughing to himself, Richard happily allowed himself to be removed from the bar. Now waiting in the front of his pickup, his eyes were drooping once again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:32 pm
Valerie looked at her watch. She couldn't even tell what time it was anymore. "Man, am I drunk!" She said to the guy sitting next to her. "Will you help me to my car?" The man nodded, and she stumbled with him out the door. She lit up a smoke that one of the girls had given her, and said thank you to the man for his help. After keying her car a bit trying to unlock it, she finally opened her door, and got inside. She laid her head on the steering wheel, and laughed hysterically.  

Raven Rae Knight

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

SquishySlushyQueen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:42 pm
Richard was snoring contentedly in the cab of his car when he felt the rumble and woke up. His car was moving! Sitting up, alarmed, he looked out all the windows. Finally he realized that he was being towed, his car had been parked in a 'No parking after ten' zone. The large car infront of him read: John's Tow n' Pound. It was a familiar logo, and then he realized that it was the name of a small company down the street from his and Valerie's apartment. "OH, no..." He groaned, still drunk. He was going to have to pay a fine to get his car out of the impound, and, he still wouldn't be able to drive home.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:28 pm
Valerie, finally made her way home, but before nearly crashing into a ditch, and hitting someone. She was obliterated. She pulled up into the drive way, and stumbled out of her car. "Oh what the hell? Why did I drive myself here? I don't want to be here." She said not realizing that he wasn't home yet. She walked into the house, and flipped on all the lights. She put on some loud party music, because she wasn't ready to let the drunk club night end.  

Raven Rae Knight

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items