Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Private 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:02 pm
Adrian's eyes grew bright with energy as did Israel's as they turned thier heads with a snap at the waterfall, watching the Raider's spear poke through the water with interest. Adrian changed her glance to Theia and Pharos. Growling one more soft time to Israel, she dropped him and moved quietly to stand in front of the spirit and her son, while Israel stayed near the edge of the waterfall. The spear kept poking through the water and eventually came near his face and he snapped at it, biting the tip off with only his human teeth.

The Radier pulled back at his spear and brought it out of the waterfall, a shock look on his face when he saw the tip gone and splintered. He called over to his commrads to come to him and they did, poking thier spears at the waterfall and Israel began snapping at them like mad.

Adrian had a furiated look on her face as she turned to look behind her at Theia, crouched down low and arms spread out protecting the rock her and Pharos hid behind. "We can still run." She whispered to her over the loud voices of the Raiders.

"Or we can fight!" Israel roared from the waterfall, sanpping still at the spears as he teeth grew longer, but he wouldn't move from his position unless ordered to.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:18 pm
"I..." Theia couldn't say anything, she didn't know what to do now that they were caught between a hard rock and a cave entrance of Raiders.

As soon as the leader called them back a group of five or six Raiders came with their horses, tammed beasts and their weapons to fight off and kill what they found. They surrounded the cave entrance so that there was no way to escape and no where to go but forward towards them.

Ceres was already prepared, igniting her hands in large flames jumping out behind the waterfall and straight at the Raiders outside.
She was indeed enjoying herself, even though she was out-numbered, and they had more weapons than she did, all Spirits, even gentle ones were trained in combat, even someone like her sister Theia.

Pharos was looking up at his mother, covering his ears tightly of all the sounds of weapons clashing and cutting things...even the sound of the screams or whimpers of the beasts or animals that Ceres and Israel harmed.

The Water Spirit knew her son was scared but there was nothing she could do to help him. In spite of everything that happened there was only one thing left to do and what was to fight. She stood and handed Pharos over to Adrian and whispered gently to him, "It's going to be alright...I'll protect you..." she whispered softly and kissed him before looking to Adrian, placing her hand on her head gently. Theia was scared but had to be courageous in this battle for her son. She looked at Adrian intently and nodded, "Hold him for me..."

"GET THEM!" One of the Raider leaders protested while some retreated and brought out more weapons that they had developed in order to fight off the Spirits and their Guardians equally. They took out cannons that shot large circular stones, even whips, chains and nets that would contain their magic for some sort of sorcery, knowing with their magic it would be enough to capture the Spirits and to stop the Guardians.

"HAVING FUN NOW SISTER!??!?!" Ceres laughed as she threw fireballs, melted their pathetic humanized weapons, laughing as she burned their flesh when she had the chance. Unlike her sister Ceres was merciless which made her the stronger of the two as she always was.

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:47 pm
Israel leapt out of the cave, his clothes and hair slightly wet as he emerged from the waterfall, his form changing slowly. He green eyes flaring, he stood with bent knees, his body growing larger with muscle as his teeth grew large and his naill took on the form of claws. His blonde hair spiked up completely and he began pounding on the Raiders, landing strangely on all fours each time as he broke thier weapons. He did not kill them. No, instead he let them get up to retrieve a new weapon so that he could tear them apart again. His skin was turning an odd white color and soon it was no longer hair, but fur as he slowly phased into a rather large white wolf, fighting fiercly at Cereus' side, unharmed by any of her flames.

Meanwhile, Adrian held onto Pharos inside the cave and she watched with worried eyes as Theia left them to aid her sister and Israel. Adrian looked at Pharos to see his blue eyes staring at her, scared. Adrian pulled him closer and growled when she saw one of the Raiders break through the waterfall, holding a bright blue sword over its head, running towards Adrian and Pharos. She had been ordered to hold Pharos. Amber eyes glowing brighter. Adrian leaped quickly out of the Raider's way, letting him run into the wall as he turned at her with an angry look. Holding on tighter to Pharos, she resisted the urge to grow her nails at the risk of harming Pharos and she leaped again away from the Raider, reciving a small wound from his blade on her shoulder. Wincing at the wound, Adrian still refused to let go of Pharos as she ran at the Raider, kicking him with her barefeet in the face with so much force that he flew out of the waterfall and landed several hundred feet away from the cave, probably unconcious, hopefully dead. Adrian looked down to Pharos, her eyes calming down as she saw him unharmed in her arms. "Are you okay?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:04 pm
Ceres was triumphing over a couple of the Raiders, until the injured ones fell back and began to make way for the ones with the new weapons. Their weapons had been infused with powers from dead Spirits that allowed them to fight on par with the Spirits instead of being at a disadvantage. For example one carried two whips infused with the power of electricity as well as nets that did the same. One of the hammers were infused with the power to move the earth which was also very strong and hard to fight against. Once Ceres saw this she increased her powers and tried to fight...even with Israel it wasn't enough.
"Cover me!" she yelled at him while engulfing her body in flames to power up an attack to knock them out. "DON'T JUST STAND THERE THEIA DO SOMETHING!" as she powered up she yelled at her sister who was also having problems of her own.

"Get the Werewolf!" Some of the Raiders were having a difficult time conducting themselves against two Spirits and a Guardian, especially one that was fully transformed. Some tried to give up and some tried charging Israel with simple human weapons or guns to slow him down.

Some of the Raiders were throwing electrical chains at her and firing guns and cannons. Theia easiled blocked by lifting the water with the waves of her hands and shooting stronger amounts of water to block the attack. They should have known that in her element it wasn't enough to stop her from almost drowning them or at least knocking the wind out of them. There were times when the Raiders threw electrical stones into the pond that sent shocks through her body as she stood in the middle of the pond making her dizzy and unable to focus for a few moments. Her body twitched and shook for a moment, and the more they threw in the more angered she was.

Little Pharos, clinging to Adrian kept his eyes shut until Adrian addressed him that the way was clear. She asked if he was alright and he replied with a simple thank you, and returned to silence. He wasn't really sure if everything was going to be alright and worried for his mother and his aunt.
"I wish I had powers like mother, then I could help her fight and protect her..." he said softly while trying to look out through the waterfall.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:15 pm
Adrian looked down at Pharos, trying to keep herself calm as her sharp hearing heard Theia battling outside. Tearing her gaze away from the waterfall, she whispered down to Pharos. "But you can young master... Her blood runs in your veins, not purely, but enough to call to me... " She looked away from Pharos and back to the waterfall, hearing the noises outside grow. "Please keep in mind that she would not approve of me telling you this young master."

Israel pounced on the Raiders one by one, killing them now as he saw thier reinforcements come in. He stood in his large wolf form, taking down Raiders that came from behind Cereus just has she had commanded. When they began using thier weapons, he broke them with his teeth, and the scratches they did cause simply healed over. Soon, thier numbers were decreasing, and Israel made sure that each was dead before moving on to the next, destroying thier weapons so that they could not be used against Cereus.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:27 pm
Phraos turned his attention to her and then put his hand on her cheek, staring into her eyes like his mother would.
"My name is Pharos, call me by my name alright?" he said seriously keeping a straight face....at least before there was another crash something falling into the water. Startled by it he hid himself again, hoping the others outside were alright.

"Israel move!" Ceres barked at him again after she was fully charged up, "Theia get down now!"

As soon as Theia heard her sister she dove straight into the pond and staged there in a liquidated form while watching the battle from underwater, hoping her sister didn't cause too much damage.

Once the two were cleared Ceres concentrated her powers and used the fire inside her body to create a large fire wave of energy that pushed back and burned a lot of the trees, bushes and such, even burning the Raiders armour and injuring their mid-sections and horses.

"RETREAT!" One of the survivors yelled while running off with the rest of the few that were able to escape alive.

Ceres stood in an open space, satisfied with her work and calmed down the flames around her body. "Another day's work..." she said exhailing heavily while motioning the others to come out of their hiding places. "Good job Israel.." she said walking towards him at his hiding place, almost falling into his arms when losing her balance.

Theia slithered out of the water and regained a human form when Pharos and Adrian came from behind the waterfall. She ran to her son and embraced him tightly, turning to Adrian with a smile, "Thank you..." she mouthed while holding Pharos tightly.
"I hope that teaches you a lesson Ceres." Theia turned to where her sister and Israel were standing, seeing her collapse in his arms. "Ceres!"

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:05 pm
Israel did not need to hide, but he followed Cereus command, jumping into the lake, a large splash occuring as his heavy wolf body hit the water. Once everything was clear, he emerged from the water, his fur soaking wet, and slowly began to stand up right, his fur dissappearing, as he began to take on his human features. He made his way over to Cereus, smirking at the damage they had done to thier opponents, wishing they did not retreat. Finally in his human form, Israel's green eyes dimmed down, and Cereus collapsed in his arms. "Master!" He lay her down slowly on the ground, his hair still dripping wet and in his face as he began to inspect Cereus' vitals. He heard Theia approach them but he snarled at her. Israel did not care if the two were sisters, his Spirit was harmed, and that only put his senses on high alert.

Adrian listened carefully and it had been clear that the battled ended. Looking with keen eyes out of the waterfall, Adrian leaped through, only dousing her and young Pharos slightly, and she landed next to Theia who was making her way to a fallen Cereus. She had put Pharos down so he could go to his mother, but when Israel snarled at Theia, she quickly jumped in front of her, black hair shrouding her image as she snarled back at him. Her amber eyes flared up, but she realized that Israel was only being protective of Cereus and so she began to back away slowly, pushing Theia and Pharos away with her.

Israel watched with caution as his sister backed away from him. Blood or not, he would tear her apart if she aimed to harm Cereus. Turning his attention to Cereus, his green eyes searched her face for a diagnosis, but the only one he could come to was that she was tired and weak. "Shh... my lady, stay calm please... I will not harm you..." He said this because he was baring his teeth, human at first his canines began to grow as he brought his face closer to Cereus' neck, sniffing around curiously. Cereus simply had to trust Israel.

Adrian watched the two and then turned away to look at Theia and Pharos. "Are you okay my lady? You are not hurt?" She looked Theia up and down, a slight sting in her right arm from when she had defened Pharos, and saw that Theia was not physically harmed. Still, she had to ask. She looked down to Pharos who was watching Israel and Cereus and she already knew what his was doing.

Israel continued to sniff around Cereus' neck until finally he stopped. Closing his eyes, he turned Cereus' weak head away so she could not watch him bite swiftly into her neck. Amazingly however, no blood shed from her. Instead, it appeared that something was being sent into her. As a Guardian, Israel had the power to take his energy, which was at a very high level even after a battle, and give it to Cereus. When he was done, he tore away from her neck, the wound he made healing over slowly and looked to see if Cereus had gained proper conciousness.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:54 pm
"Israel..." Theia stopped when he suddenly snarled at her. Almost immediately, Theia stopped Pharos from getting any closer, wondering why he was being so defensive. Ceres was her sister...even though he was her guardian she was still family. Almost a second later Adrian jumped in front of Theia and Pharos, snarling back at her own brother, almost like a staring contest or something. It was a moment later when Adrian began to gently push Theia and Pharos away so that Israel could tend to her sister's wounds.
"You see...this is why I cannot stand fighting at full strenght." Theia tried to explain to Adrian while Pharos hid behind his mother's dress; a bit startled from Israel's sudden impluse.
"She's used too much power...we can't go on like this if we're going to survive, we have to make it to Lavaria." she explained to her Guardian while keeping a distance from her sister.

"Don't worry about my sister...." Ceres said softly, "She'd never harm me...." she muttered finding it difficult to focus her vision, barely able to see Israel who was caring for her right in front of her. Her breathing was a bit heavy and her eyes, hair, and skin were beginning to grow pale, losing life force and energy. Israel began to coo her softly while bearing his teeth at her neck.

Sighing heavily she returned to Adrian's previous question and shook her head, answering that she was completely fine. Adrian, was obviously not. Walking up close to Adrian she put a hand on her arm and closed her eyes for a moment as her hand glowed. "You've injured yourself while protecting my son..." she said softly, taking Adrian's hand gently and walking her to the pond of water. "You mustn't push yourself so hard, if you die on my behalf I will have no one left to talk too." Theia smiled sweetly while soaking her hands in water allowing a sort of liquid bubble to form, then placing her hands over Adrian's weak joints and rubbing it so the muscle and tissue would be able to move and heal more quickly. It was another of the Water Spirits techniques which often came in handy to physical wounds, not fatigue or loss of energy.

While Theia was busy healing Adrian, she didn't noticed Pharos standing behind her and watching Israel's every move, wondering what he was going to do to Ceres.

Ceres had barely flinched when Israel bit into her, but moved her arm as he was sending energy into her. Her left hand moved just over his head to keep him down on her neck for a little while longer, "Good boy..." it was a vaguely audible sound but it was more something you'd say to a dog than a person. When he pulled away Ceres had lost conciousness for a moment then opened her eyes again as she regained her lost colour.
Without a thank you or a gratitude she took his hand and stood, shaking off her dizziness while turning to her sister and her guardian.
"We shouldn't dwell here long, they may be back....we have to make it to Lavaria...and soon..." she explained while beginning to walk off.

"But!" Pharos ran out behind his mother and exclaimed, "You're tired, and so is everyone else, we have to rest before we go on!" he was worried about everyone's safety before his own, still not feeling the effects of proper nurishment for days.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:21 pm
Adrian followed Theia to the waters edge and smiled a bit at her comment. She watched with curiosity at what she was doing with the water and felt something sting at her wound. She felt the Spirit's magic trying to sedate the wound, but it only made it worse. Eventually, Adrian pulled her arm away from Theia, an apologetic look on her face. "It was made with the Radier's magic... its resisting your magic... i'm afriad I will just have to let it heal on its own." Though by werewolf standards, it should have healed already, Adrian knew the magic of the Radiers was strong, and so the wound would just simply take more time to heal, a day or so would do it. Giving Theia another apologetic look, her eyes shot in Pharos direction, watching him carefully.

Israel seemed not to mind Cereus at all, he had put up with her for most of his life and this was simply the way things were between then, master and pet. Wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, he thought it a reward the way she had spoken to him, the way she allowed him to battle beside her and the way she allowed him to heal her. That is all he had ever asked of her. His green eyes shot as well towards Pharos and he snarled at the boy. "No one his tired. She said we must leave soon, so we shall."

Adrian noted that Theia had moved to stop Pharos from speaking out to Israel, but Adrian was faster, and leaped infront of the boy when Israel began his snarling. "You will not speak to him that way." She was hissing at Israel, obeying the instinct inside of her to not only protect Pharos because he was Theia's child, but because very faintly, Pharos blood-scent commanded her to.

Israel snapped his teeth at Adrian, his canines growing back again., though a bit slower than his usual relfexes would allow due to the fact that he had given a large amount of energy to Cereus. "You will not speak to me that way!" He bent his knees, crouching low in front of Cereus as he began to growl at Adrian. "If it wasn't for that boy, we would have probably been safe in the first place!"

Adrian too had crouched down, though she seemed stronger than Israel at the moment, her amber eyes brighter than his green as her black hair seemed to wave around in ridiculous ways. "Take it back!" Her voice seemed stronger than his too. Israel's voice was a mere growl and Adrian seemed to be roaring. "By all the blood that the both of us share, take it back before I tear you apart..."

Israel made a smirk. He liked the danger his sister was giving him, but he didn't understand why she was so quick to protect young Pharos. "It's... his... fault..."

The reason Adrian was so quick to protect Pharos, as she had said before, was simply because he shared a direct blood-line to Theia and in all respect to the nature of Guardians and Spirits, she had an instinct to protect him as if he was her Spirit, though not as much as Theia. "Ah!" Adrian now surely gave a roar and she leaped at Israel, her form changing slightly as her skin seemed to turn black and then began to replace itself with fur.

Israel could not dodge the attack, Adrian simply had more agility by nature, but he was physically stronger. Landing on his back, his skin too began to change, a pale white and then growing back his white fur as he landed on his back, kicking Adrian in her stomach with his strong hind legs sending her flying into the forest, several trees crashing as she landed on her feet, both of the twins now somewhere between human and beast.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:37 pm
"Ah.....ahh..-Ah.." Pharos wanted to say something but didn't want to get in the way of both Adrian and Israel's argument.
Adrian was defending him while Israel was arguing with him. But what he didn't understand was how it was his fault for them being in danger...what did he ever do wrong? This placed doubt in little Pharos' mind about his place in this family. The feelings suddenly made him uneasy and a little quesy. He tried not to cry but the feelings just kept bubbling up in his chest.

Theia rushed forward to her son and kneeled down to embrace him while looking at her sister, "Ceres say something!" she demanded while Adrian and Israel were still at it, trying to rip each other to pieces.

"Why should I? This is a little bit entertaining..." Ceres said a bit coldly, chuckling slightly as she watched the two clash and throw themselves into the forest, her arms crossed and her lips smirked.

"Ceres!" Theia demanded while glaring at her sister then at the two.
Still holding Pharos she waved her free hand towards the water in the pond then whip her arm towards the two, moving a large portion to each of them, soaking them with cold water to calm them down.
"Cool off you two, this isn't the time for this!" Theia finally raised her voice at Adrian and Israel, glaring those innocent midnight blue eyes at her Guardian and her sister's. Waving her hands again she kept two streams of running water flowing, and used them as rope to tie the two to a hold, sighing to herself.
"Now then...both of you will apologize to each other this instant, and Israel you will apologize to my son then....we will continue on for half a day before resting," she paused and looked down at Pharos while gently stroking his back, "we've lost enough time as it is so I suggest we move quickly instead of arguing about this now. We can do that once we've reached Lavaria in one piece."

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:50 am
Adrian shivered at the cold water as Theia dowsed her in it and did not struggle against her bind. Calming down at Theia's command, Adrian's black fur began to fade away and she took on a more human state, though she still appeared to be very angry. "I'm sorry, Israel..." She said this in a low voice, staring at her twin brother with bright amber eyes, waiting for him to respond.

Israel struggled against the watery bind, not happy that he was now soaking wet and as he too began to shift into a more human form, though he still seemed weaker than Adrian. He glared at Adrian for a moment, giving a glance to Cereus before speaking in a soft, harsh voice. "I'm sorry, Adrian..."

Adrian's glance flashed to Theia, and then back to Israel, waiting for him to apologize to Pharos, but he never did. Suddenly, she began to struggle against her bind a bit as she roared at Israel. "Apologize to him!"

Israel growled back at Adrian, calmer now in his watery bind, as he gave a smile. "I am not hers to command, I belong to Cereus."

Adrian roared at him again, her form changing very slowly as she resisted the urge to break from her binds to punish Israel for disrespecting her Spirit.

Israel simply laughed at his sister's attempts, knowing she was resisting very strongly against her will because, in all actuallity, Adrian was much, much strong than Israel would ever know. "Heh... she was you tamed, does she? Dear sister, I remember a time when no one could stare you down without being set a blaze..."

Adrian roared again, stuck in a half human form as she struggled against the binds. "Yes, and you were nothing but a coward! Apologize to him, or you will feel the wrath others fear so much..."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:32 pm
(I was in class at 1:50 lol)

"Enough."
"We should leave."

Ceres and Theia said after each other, glancing at the other before Theia removed her bind from both Adrian and Israel.
"This is getting us no where." walking over to Adrian she put a hand on her shoulder and stood between her and Israel to calm her down a bit.
"We won't make it to Lavaria by arguing." she said to Israel, then Adrian.
"Israel....please..." Theia began softly while looking at him sincerely, "apologize to my son." her voice was soft and innocent but yet in a way strong and prideful.

Sighing heavily to herself Ceres walked over to Israel and put a hand on his shoulder from behind, whispering into his ears.
"Just apologize to my nephew so we can leave, there's no point in arguing with my sister...if she attacked you of her own free will I'm sorry to say I can't stop her..." It was pitiful but as distant in relationships as the sisters were they would never set their own Guardians out onto each other. "Let's just go already, we're wasting enough time as it is..." she didn't like getting involved with her sister, especially if it regarded Pharos.

"Mother..." Pharos watched as his mother and aunt argued a little as did their Guardians. He felt that it was his fault and ran over to his mother and hid behind her while she was holding onto Adrian. "Mother I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause you so much trouble." he apologized and bowed his head lowly out of total respect.

Theia turned to Pharos and smiled, shaking her head and then picking him up, "Hush now, you have nothing to apologize for you were just worried about everyone's well being. But right now our priority is getting to Lavaria, we'll rest for a day or two there." she smiled and held him close.

"Are you out of your mind!? A day or too is much too long! The Raiders might catch us!" Ceres yelled at her sister, once again scaring her nephew.

"Do you have anything better planned sister? Unless we find out where remaining Spirits, Guardians or hide outs are we have no where to go and we can't keep doing this!" Theia yelled back while turning towards the path, "Whether you like it or not we have no choice but to take shelter in Lavaria..." and with that she and her son walked off into the trees to find the path that would lead them to the village of Lavaria.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:32 pm
Adrian forced her chest to stop vibrating a growl as Theia commanded her to settle down. Looking at her with cautious eyes, she watched everyone with her swift moving eyes. Israel had finally calmed down, though it appeared as if he was more tranced into his command than Adrian was. Speaking in a low, soft voice, he muttured the words, "I'm sorry, Pharos..." and then stayed quiet.

Adrian could not help but to growl softly at Cereus when she began to yell at Theia, but she stopped quickly when she saw that Theia was infact tired of arguing and decided to put her foot down. As Theia and Pharos walked away from the scene, Adrian leaped up into the trees to follow them, staying closer to the ground than usual.

Israel looked at the three as they left, turing with a curious expression to Cereus, wondering what she wanted him to do. The smart thing, would to simply follow them and perhaps leave them behind in Lavaria. The radical would be to go on without them now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:58 pm
When Pharos heard Israel's apology he just nodded in content, still a little more afraid of him and his aunt more than before. He kept silent and cling to his mother's arm or hid behind her dress when she could as he followed his mother into the forest to head for the village.

"I would prefer it if we all got along on this trip, it's for our own benefit...." Theia spoke softly while walking on the forest track, holding Pharos' hand and glancing up at Adrian from where she was. She didn't didn't notice or care whether or not Ceres and Israel were following them. Personally, she thought Israel had a problem with everything...he's always been that way, he was barely even tolorable....Ceres she could get along with fine but he...was just impossible. "I'll never understand how complicated men are...." she muttered to herself as she gently tightened her grip on Pharos' hand. At this rate none of them would make it out of this alive...if anything Pharos was either going to be killed with them or treated like one of them when he got older even if he had no powers, and with no one to protect him he would end up alone or dead which was what Theia feared the most.

Without another word to Israel Ceres followed far behind her sister and her guardian, walking in silence with her arms at her side, her eyes closed for concentration on sound and movement around them. After quite a distance and of silence she spoke to Israel even though she wasn't acknowledging his presence as he followed her. "I may not like my sister's son but he does have her blood, and I know it isn't your protocol to follow his orders but don't make a hassel out of it, there's no point in wasting your time and effort on a child." she lectured while looking at little Pharos, walk, holding his mother's hand, trying to at least have a pleasant conversation with her. "Things are different this time around, we can't afford anyone dying."

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:17 pm
Israel listened to Cereus speak to him, keeping his silence as he unquestionably agreed to Cereus' orders, though he wasn't happy about. He felt so degraded, a child deciding the way his master made her decisions on this trip. How fair was that? But still, he remained silent as he leaped slowly through the trees. He wouldn't admit it, but he would need to rest for a while to fully recover his strength. That, and also engage in a hunt, but there would probably be no time for that, so he would just have to suffer.

Adrian leaped delicatly from tree to tree, wincing occasionally at her wound while listening to Theia as she spoke. "Well, neither will I my lady, and to be honest, I would rather leave that issue alone..." She said this in a humorical manner, knowing her brother could hear them.

Sadly, and to no one's knowlage, Israel's hearing had grow faint, as well as his sight. This would all explain why, several hours later, he almost bumped into Adrian, not having noticed that everyone had stopped. The forest ended, the town not too far ahead and the sun was growing very dim. They had made more progress than expected.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff