Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Forced~[full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:51 pm
"You would rather be out there in halls filled with vampire's instead of in here?" Damien asked, chuckling lightly. "Your choice... You might want to take that cloak off though, so they know who you are... Otherwise, well... I'm sure you get what I mean" He added, knowing from her scent and behavior that she was terrified of this place and the people around her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:11 pm
Faith never exposed her wings..ever. She shook her head lightly. She turned her gaze back to him..though no eye contact. He was very attractie..though they all were. She sighed.

"But trapped in a room with one makes no difference?..at least out there I'd have a better escape route.." she stood her stance.  

kissmel8atnight

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:09 pm
"No you wouldn't" he replied simply. "If you made one move to run and they see it, they'll be on you like flies on an animal carcass" He explained. "Besides, my father would kill me if I harmed you.. So this is the safest place in this palace for you to be" Damien added, smirking. His dark chocolate brown eyes locked on the Angel Princess.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:18 pm
"who said anything about running?" she asked taking a step towards the seat again. She made her way back slowley and took her seat,fixing her skirt as she sat. Faith left her cloak on,hiding her wings.

She turned her gaze to the fire.  

kissmel8atnight

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:29 pm
He watched her, noticing how gracefully she moved. If she didn't have wings he would have guessed her to be a vampire, just from the grace alone.

"You know, you will have to take that cloak off at some point. Neither of our fathers will allow you to wear it during the ceremony" He informed her. It was true every word he said, but a part of him had said it because he wanted to see her wings.

Her father's had been a dark grey, so he was curious to see if her wings were the same? He didn't dare hope for darker. If she did have black wings, he doubted he would mind as much, since black was normally considered dark, dangerous and other things. But she was an angel... What kind of angel would have black wings? Damien almost laughed at his silly thoughts, but kept silent.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:44 pm
Faith was confused. Was the marriage tonight? she sighed internally. If it was ..she wasn't wearing the right color.Her hands smoothed her skirt out. She listened to what he said.

"Yes..I know. " she had been ready to untie it. She was different then the rest of her family. They all had colored wings.Some brown, black, grey. But Faith's wings were pure..heavenly white. She pulled the tie apart letting her cloak slide off slowley. SHe gathered it in her hands and placed it in her lap. She was actually ashamed of her wings. She was nothing like her family.

"It seems..we havent been formally introduced...my name is Faith" she said softly,her gaze still on the fire.  

kissmel8atnight

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:05 pm
Damien flinched, yes, he actually flinched, when he saw the bright white wings. This girl, Faith, was like the perfect Angel, at least, from what he knew.

"My name is Damien..." He replied. He tried to look her in the eye, but she just stared at the fire. Damien was about to speak again when the door opened, revealing his and Faith's fathers.

"Well, it has been decided, we will have the ceremony tonight. Just the four of us and a few witnesses. Faith my dear, King Damos has be polite enough to offer a rather beautiful dress for you to wear if you wish" The Angel King spoke first, Damien's father nodding along behind him. "We shall have the ceremony in an hour, I suggest you both go get ready" King Damos pitched in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:10 pm
Fatih got up,gracfull as always. Screaming at her father in her mind. She wanted this done with..over. Was she to share this mans bed now? She glanced at Damien and sighed.

With her cloak in her hands,she walked to her father. She nodded to him and looked at the female servant from before. "Father to be more subtle..may she help me?"her voice was faint softer then before.  

kissmel8atnight

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:22 pm
Damien too, was not happy at all. Would he be stuck with her in his bed for the rest of his life? He shuddered at the thought, he had a strong feeling he was never going to get anything from her.

"Of course dear, I believe she know where the room is?" The last part was directed to Rose, who nodded and motioned for Faith to follow her.

Damien stayed where he sat, a growl growing inside of him, and as soon as Faith was gone, he would finish it outloud.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:56 am
Faith silently followed Rose. She had gotten her anger out of her system the moment she found out. THough her anger was as violent..she wept for hours. She followed Rose like a silent zombie.

Even death couldn't of been this torterous.

[I will be on once every so often. I'll try but I wont be on much....]  

kissmel8atnight

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:42 am
Noticing the look on Damien's face, the angel King excused himself from the room, claiming he too had to get ready for the big, yet small, event. Until now, Damien had only hurled insults at his father, he hadn't gotten violent, and he certainly hadn't cried. But right now, it was just too much for him. He roared angrily, his father just standing there by the door. "Are you insane father?!" Damien shouted, on his feet, glaring at the man that had raised him. "You would trade me for peace, with Angels?! Why not the werewolves, or some other, meaner race?" he didn't expect any answers, he was just venting. He began throwing things around, almost destroying the room. At the end he stood there in the middle of the gaint mess, his chest heavy as he gasped for breath. His father hadn't moved, but watched the display of anger from his son.

"Are you finished now?" he asked. When Damien nodded he smiled, showing two very sharp fangs. "Good, now, let's go get you dressed in something, better" Damien didn't resist, he felt numb to the world for the time being.

~*~

Meanwhile, Rose had taken Faith to the room she would change in. "Here you go miss" She said, ignoring the loud crashs, shouts, growls and roaring coming from the other side of the palace. "Would you like some help getting the dress on? I'm guessing clothing can get a little complicated" She said, refering to the wings of Faith's back. "Out of curiousity, can't you retract them?"

((No worries, I don't mind waiting when it comes to good roleplays))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:47 am
Faith unfortunatly heard everything. For moments at a time she would close her eyes and inhale,holding herself in one piece. She turned to Rose and listened to her questions."Yes..of course.." she only had them out becuase she knew damien wished to see them. She retracted them into her back to the point where you couldnt tell they were there..

"depending on the ba ck of the dress." she nodded softly. Her thoughts on the matter were numb once again. It was as if her father didn't care..

Hesitantly she looked at Rose and asked "Does..he do that..alot?" she was refering to Damiens fit.  

kissmel8atnight

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:29 pm
Damien finally got changed and was waiting in the garden's out behind the house. It was the place both kings had agreed upon for the ceremony.

~*~

Rose nodded to herself as she saw the girl's wings retract. "Hmm? Oh, no, it's very rare for him to do something like that... But when he does, it's safer to be as far from him as possible" She said. "Don't worry... He's never abused a female, he might be a vampire but he still treats women with at least some respect" She reassured the angel princess.

"Alright, now, lets get you out of that outfit and into this pretty white dress. I suspect the Kings are waiting for you" She added with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:33 pm
Faith nodded in agreement. Though,she wished to prolong it she rarley disappointed her father. She let Rose help her out of the dress an into the new gown for the ceremony....

~*~

Faith glided down the stairs,letting Rose lead her. She managed to put her hair up as accustom in her family along with the silk ribbons tied into the braids.  

kissmel8atnight

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:37 pm
Rose led her out to the gardens. At the sound of someone getting closer to the group, the three men turned to look at Faith. The Kings looked very pleased, and Damien, well, he just looked shocked. Plain and simple. If his jaw really could hit the floor, it would have. He closed his mouth and coughed lightly, snapping himself out of his daze. "You look good" he offered, holding out his left hand for her to take.

the kings had decided that they would both perform the ceremony together, to make it even more binding and meaningful for the peace treaty. "Are you both ready?" King Damos asked.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff