Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Sacrificial Guardian Angel (start!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:36 am
"Alright." he continued to follow her. "how much further?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:39 am
She walked a bit more and then stopped in front of a house, "We're here," it was a pretty old looking house and she opened the door going inside of it, "Come on."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:40 am
"right" he followed her in, looking at the contents of the old house.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:41 am
It was pretty old and everything was cleared out. She made her way over to a couch and sat down taking a breath, "I apologize, I do not have the strength that I used to. Now, come, sit and I will explain everything."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:43 am
"its quite alright" he said, following her to the couch. he also sat down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:47 am
Yunari looked at him then took a deep breath, "Well, I should start at the beginning. The person behind this is a Messenger of the Devil who has gotten way over his head. The Devil does not know this. He is tricking humans into selling their guardian angels for frivolous things, once he has them, he tortures them and gets their powers. He is trying to gain enough power to get a pure angel, yourself. Once he has you, he will be able to enter heaven and do the one thing the Devil couldn't, and that is kill God."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:51 am
Kaido sat in silence as she explained. "and so thats why your here to protect me." He didnt like this. if this guy was trying to kill God then they should stop him. not buying time trying to protect him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:54 am
She nodded, "Yes. You see, God is trying to contact the Devil to warn him of this, but you know that the task will not be an easy one because those two are not on good terms. If we protect you, then we won't have anything to worry about. If the Devil's Messenger gets you and then kills God...existance itself will be tossed into chaos."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:56 am
he nodded in agreement before standing and pacing the room. "Hmmmm" he was soon lost in deep thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:01 am
Yunari nodded, "Now you know, half of my job is complete. Now, I must not let you out of my sight, the Devil's Messenger would see that as an opportunity to get you."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:04 am
he nodded, "well then your coming with me." he said beffore unfurling his wings and grabbing her by the arms and launching of the ground, dissolving through the roof and soon reaching high altitudes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:08 am
"W-What are you doing?!" she looked up at him confused and concerned  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:11 am
"youll see." he said before closing his wings around them and letting the mystic power transport them to heaven. "here we are." he said moving her to a small house.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:14 am
She looked at him, "What are you up to? I'm not supposed to be up here, without my wings I'm supposed to be Earth bound until my death."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:16 am
"not if your with me, as long as im with you your ok. now be patient." he then proceded to knock on the door.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff