Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
:|~Possession~|: {Accepting | Open} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Jack in the Box Chipotle Chicken Chiabata Sandwich? Or the McDonalds Big Mac? If you join, please answer this in the vote AND put it in your pro.
  CHIPOTLE CHICKEN CHIABATA SANDWICH!!! ((THAT'S RIGHT))
  BIG MAC!!! WOOT!! ((You..make...me...sick...))
View Results

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:20 pm
((Accepted, and of course it's ok. I didn't put the option there so I could say yes or no, you choose it. XP))

Emperor I'lxr sat on his cold, onyx throne. He rubbed the gleaming arm rest and sighed, thinking. The humans were gathering with the other races, for the most part. He had to act fast. He only had the Human Savior, only the first step of many, and if he didn't move fast, he could be defeated. He rested his forehead in his hand, rubbing his eyes. All he could do for now was command Cerlyne to destroy some major cities. But he couldn't risk her being caught. The Emperor looked up again. His troops were searching for the saviors everywhere.
Maybe Cerlyne could search. The Emperor grinned at the idea. And"undercover" soldier. She's human, she'll blend right in, unless she's angered enough to turn. But then again, she doesnt get angered easily, and she's mostly under his control. He stroked the black pendant at his throat.
"Cerlyne it is," he said, standing. He walked down the steps, black cloak billowing behind him, and walked across the throne room into a door to his right. Before him a long hallway was stretched out. He walked down it, passing servants and guards, and entered a door to his left. There she sat, glaring at him through strands of her gleaming, almost black, curly hair with her light blue eyes. Emperor I'lxr smiled and held out his hand. "Come my dear. You have a new mission."
The 16 year-old girl stood smoothly and walked past him, ignoring his hand. He smiled wider and shut the door behind him. They walked down the hallway together. The servants stared, and the guards glared. Cerlyne didn't take her eyes of the door ahead, face black. I'lxr explained, "You will go to the Dragon's first. Have Ba'ul show you the way. I believe he's in his room. This way," he turned a right corner, Cerlyne right beside him.
"When you get to the Dragon capital, ask for their savior, and tell them it's for the war and that the Human King," he spat out the word, "would like to see him or her." He turned to her and touched her cheek. Cerlyne looked at him with blank, uncaring eyes. "Don't fail me like you did last time, girl," he said, not hint of anger in his voice, his eyes kind. Cerlyne glared at him and walked on. I'lxr, amused, led her down another hallway and to a door. He knocked on Ba'ul's door two times.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:26 pm
"Yes whos there?"  

Fireblood90

Avioke

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:32 pm
The Emperor opened the door and let himself in. He smiled. "Hello Ba'ul. Have you met Cerlyne?" He indicated Cerlyne, who was behind him.
Cerlyne looked at Ba'ul with blank eyes, looking over who would be showing her the way to the dragons.
"Well, Ba'ul. I have use for you. Cerlyne here is the Human Savior. I'm sending her to the dragon's to trick them into giving up their savior so we'll have another. She'll be posing as a Human Messenger for the Human King, and you will be showing her the way, pretending you are with the Human's. You are to escourt her to the capital. She knows what she must do. You leave in the morning." Cerlyne was still looking at Ba'ul through her dark hair, glaring. The Emperor noticed and put his hand on her shoulder.
"She's... not accustomed to us yet. She is held against her will, or what she has left of it." He grinned. "She wont give you trouble, and she wont try anything. She can't."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:49 pm
"Yes I'll fly her there most of the way when were to close I'll leave her to walk the rest of the way they would recognize me do you think that she could walk the rest of the way" Ba'ul said  

Fireblood90

Vlad 3 Tepes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:44 pm
Draco, known as the "Sword Demon" stood at the edge of the mountains. In front of him was a field of battle. The spot he stood used to be home to the Taliver Bandit gang. He destroyed them, not a one in a single peice. Their bodies were mangled and the smell of blood filled the air. He swung around, his crimson cape flowing and he leapt into the air, taking flight back to where he had come. A group that Opposed the Darlk elves. He was using them to cause bloodshed. He wanted someone worthy of his blade, and those that were not equal to the task, he mafe up in quantity that he killed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:10 pm
Kaine was walking down the hallways of the castle,trying to find out all of the ways any intruders could sneak in so he could have those places secured.
"Lets see...theres always the windows.Then theres the simple art of teleporting...."
He froze right after he said this.
"Damnit."
A moment later,a dark elf soldier comes running up.
Kaine stops him with his blade.
"Im sorry.I can see you're in the middle of something,but when you go back to you're post,tell the other soldiers there to split up so we dont have a castle seige.Oh,and tell them its an order from an elite guard.That should make them listen."
After watching the soldier run off to the left,Kaine started testing the edges of his hat.
"Dont worry,my beauty.You will find someone to kill soon."

-ll Caellum ll-

Wealthy Noob

3,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Avioke

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:55 pm
((Alright, and no one automatically knows Cerlyne is with the dark elves at first... I dont want anyone "sensing" oooh, this girl's... WITH THE DARK ELVES!!! make it realistic... XD))

The Emperor nodded. "Of course she could. Now, the forests between here and there are dangerous, but nothing a savior and a dragon can't handle. You two leave in the-"
Cerlyne's head whirled, eyes going black. "Intruder," she said. I'lxr grinned. "Alright. Ba'ul and Cerlyne, both go a kill this Intruder. Or capture, whichever you prefer. Drive him out of the base. I want you working together as soon as possible so you are used to it. Go." Cerlyne glanced back at Ba'ul for a moment, then disappeared into a whisp of black smoke.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:05 pm
(first of all I need to know what form I'm in I'd guess dragon but can you tell me?)  

Fireblood90

2009light

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:35 pm
Silver began to walk out of a human village that was celebrating something or other that related to the village's founding. It was a rare experience, to find any town or village that celebrated anything anymore in this dark land. Silver Twilight was glad that she has been able to at least be in this area right when the town was celebrating, and she has allowed herself to spend a week in the festival. As soon as she walked out, she was among the forest that surrounded the town. She let out a sigh as she observed the woods. No matter where she went, the forests and trees would always hold a special place in her heart.

She climbed with ease into a nearby tall tree in which she sat in its branches to observe the last day of the festival. While she was there, it was true that some humans looked her way with certain shock on their faces to see her, but it was soon that their race difference made no difference as they both enjoyed themselves. Silver always wondered what was in her that seemed more like human blood then elven blood....Instead of staying at home, she wandered away to see the world, even as it was bathed in darkness. Somehow, something inside of her was telling her that she was suppose to help the world, to save her race...but how she was going to do so, Silver had no idea. Whatever good she can do, she would find opportunity to do so.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:00 pm
((He is in flight so yes he is in dragon form.))  

Vlad 3 Tepes

Fireblood90

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:02 pm
(ok biggrin )

Ba'ul Rushed out to where the intruder was "Well well what do we have here quite a pretty one we got ourselves here to bad if you were with us we could of had good use to you" Ba'ul said slicing the intruder up with his claws.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:32 pm
Username:: crazy535
Name:: stravick
Race:: high elf
Savior?:: yes
Possessed?::no
Personality:: he is a dark mysterious guy
Bio:: when he was first told he was a savior he killed the king of his race, his half brother is a dark elf so he side with them and takes over the high elves
Side:: Dark Elves
Weapons:: black katanas and a silver longbow
Class:: archer
Any special abilities?::i'm the best at archery out of all my kind
Big Mac or Chipotle Chicken Chiabata Sandwich?:: why do you care? chicken
Other::
Appearance:: User Image  

Swift Penguin

-ll Caellum ll-

Wealthy Noob

3,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:37 pm
Kaine appeared beside Ba'ul looking depressed.
"Aw man I was too late!I knew that messenger wasn't quick enough!"
He picked the remains of the intruder up and put them in his top hat.
"Might as well feed these to the wolves."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:40 pm
crazy535
Username:: crazy535
Name:: stravick
Race:: high elf
Savior?:: yes
Possessed?::no
Personality:: he is a dark mysterious guy
Bio:: when he was first told he was a savior he killed the king of his race, his half brother is a dark elf so he side with them and takes over the high elves
Side:: Dark Elves
Weapons:: black katanas and a silver longbow
Class:: archer
Any special abilities?::i'm the best at archery out of all my kind
Big Mac or Chipotle Chicken Chiabata Sandwich?:: why do you care? chicken
Other::
Appearance:: User Image

not to be the bringer of bad news but I think the only saivor left is the fairys  

Fireblood90

Fireblood90

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:47 pm
"Wait who are you another intruder? wait no your are saivor my mistake why would you send an intruder if you knew they would have gotten killed but still I'lxr the intruder is taken care of but we have our the dark elves saivor here." Ba'ul said leaving the scene turning to his disquise and entering his room.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff