Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Boy Next Door (found) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:21 pm
Sera sipped the drink, smiling a bit at the fact that his name was Rob, then looked at him. "Well, there's only one," she told him, "That would be Edgewood High."
Her face had shown a bit of surprise at the warm hands he had, but she smiled at it. Sera was also staying away from all Twilight related subjects and keeping control of her tongue so she didn't accidentally call him Edward.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:24 pm
He almost laughed at the expression on her face, but his mother was giving him a warning look. Which said 'don't make fun of the poor girl.' He smiled. "I guess that's where I'll be starting out then, would you be willing to help me find my classes? Maybe you'd know of some people who haven't read the book Twilight?" he asked, doubting it.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:49 pm
Sera choked on her drink a bit when she heard 'People who haven't read Twilight'. She flushed a bit, "I-I'll help, a-and Marie hasn't read Twilight..." she murmured, a bit embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:44 pm
He couldn't help it know, he laughed a little, this was just priceless. 'Well' he thought, 'At least she knows someone who won't jump on me and try to drown me with kisses.' "Sorry I laughed, it's just the expressions that cross you face everytime I ask you something, you a little different from the other girls. At least you haven't started talking about those stupid books" He said aloud. He glanced over at his mother, sure enough he was getting the evil eye. Mrs. Damos hated it how Rob didn't try to be nice to the adoring fan girls... Funny thing was, she had read the book, so she sympathized with the teens.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:48 pm
Sera blushed a bit more, "W-well... I didn't think that you'd like hearing about Twilight and Edward Cullen." she murmured, shifting her weight a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:51 pm
"Right you are... Thanks for being considerate enough not to start chatting about them. Almost all the other girls I've met do that... I've even had a few people ask me to bite their necks" He rolled his eyes at that last part.

"Sera, would you like to stay for dinner?" Mrs. Damos offered. "My husband should be home soon, I think he would like you" She said happily, her attempt to keep Rob from talking.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:53 pm
Sera scratched her cheek, "Its really no problem," she told him, then laughed a bit. "Bite their necks?" She looked at Mrs. Damos, smiling, "I'd love to."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:24 am
Rob was going to speak again, but the sound of the front door opening and closing caught his attention. His father was home...

"Ah, what smells so wonderful?" The older man asked as he strolled into the kitchen, breifcase in one hand, his jacket in the other. He spotted Sera and gave a brilliant smile. "Well, who have we got here?" He asked.

Rob just watched, to see how Sera would interact with his father. She had done well when talking to his mother, but his father was a different story all together.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:26 am
Sera smiled, keeping the can away from her face. "I'm Sera Duckling, I live next door." she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:38 am
Mrs. Damos and Rob watched in amusement. Rob was surprised that Sera hadn't blushed. From what he had heard from a great amount of people, his father was extremely handsome. A small part of the reason his mother loved the man.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Sera, will you be joining us for dinner? Of course you will... Would you like to call and let your parents know?" Henry Damos talked quickly, something that had become a habit for him. Being a doctor he had to give answers, diagnoses and such very quickly.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:47 am
Sera looked at Mr. Damos, then nodded. She looked at Rob, a small smile of amusement on her face. "Yeah, may I use your phone?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:50 am
"Yeah, I'll show you where it is" Rob said with a smile as he walked out of the kitchen to the main hallway. He picked up the cordless phone and handed it to Sera. "Here you go, dinner will be done in a few minutes" He said before going back to the kitchen.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:52 am
Sera quickly called her mother, telling her that she was having dinner with the neighbors. Her mother, ecstatic of course, told her to tell her all about it.
"Okay," she came back into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:39 am
While Sera was on the phone, Rob set the dining room table and Mrs. Damos finished the rest of the meal. Henry had gone to change into 'at home clothes' as he called them.

"Take a seat dear" Mrs. Damos motioning towards the table with four seats instead of three. Rob had already taken on, leave three seats open for Sera to choose from.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:43 am
Sera sat across from Damien, gently pulling her seat closer to the table.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff