63%  [ 14 ]
No
36%
 36%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 22

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:30 pm
here's a question to all who saw teh previous ep...Whaddya think will happen to teh Liutenant that Decked Tucker? Demotion most likely, but anything else, ya think? I could willingly put money on him turning sides and joining the Romulans as an informantinside sabateur. Hell, he crippled the Enterprise quickly enough...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:59 pm
I personally liked Enterprise, although I didn't like the fact that they did group episodes. Like groups of three for one story. It just didn't make it as good as others. Personally I like TNG better for the fact that they had some partnered episodes but they were season primieres or finales which I thought was cool. Enterprise had ok acting, the ship was too dark and seemed too advanced, as did some other species. The attitude definately didn't match up with original Roddenberry Trek history either. I think there needs to be new writers for this sort of thing to make it original. smile  

Willowhawk

Gelasius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:14 am
I voted no, but I must admit I've never seen it. I'm sorry, but with the Next Generation, Deep Space Nine and Voyager, Enterprise seemed a bit much. I like the other series pretty much in the order they're listed. One more seemed like they were pushing it a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:23 am
I really don't understand why so many ppl dislike this series. Everything thats beeing said about it except for the time slot thing. has been said about all the other series when they were in there first 4 seasons. I loved it to be quite Honest with everyone. Seeing them develope the technologies and everything and getting the history of the Star Trek Universe was really awesome to me. I plan on buying all 4 seasons on DVD. Haha , Just as soon as I win the lottery. Anyways I really don't understand the older fans that saw the original sereis originally , not liking it. Cause for one thing it didn't contradict anything that had already been established in the Star Trek Universe.  

Curtis25

Queen_Stella

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:17 am
I didn't like Enterprise in the first series but in the second series, once I stopped comparing it to the others I liked it  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:30 pm
I made an effort to get into Enterprise, I really did, but I just couldn't manage it. I think what put me off was seeing Sam from Quantum Leap as a starship captain. I simply couldn't reconcile the two characters. I was so used to seeing Sam with Al, that seeing the same actor as Archer was just too much. I know it's like the lamest excuse ever, but there it is.  

ThatDarkNShadyLady

Wind-Whisper

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:51 pm
I love Enterprise - but what hurt it was the fact that Paramount had this idea that they'd hoard all the Trek episodes to their UPN network, which few people had access to. That also hurt Voyager. You will notice that the series are all coming out of seclusion and being shown onother channels, now that UPN imploded on itself.

I'd never seen Enterprise before I bought the first set of DVDs to see what it was liked, and everyone in my hiouse became immediately hooked! We are marathoning them now, every night after dinner, and we are almost through the third season.

This series fills in so many blanks and answers so many questions, and I especially like it because it is the bridge between us and the rest of the series. You feel at times you are watching the NASA Astronauts' club in space, and at the same time we know that it's Trek. It makes the series seem all the more real, and I love it!

Now, if only we can figure out what becomes of the incredible Denobleans, since they are not seen in any of the later series.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff