Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
~Star Clan~ ( Cats that have died ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:00 am
(( Yeah. And we also need that place for the medicine cat Gathering. 3nodding It could last less time I guess, but it would be fun. ninja ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:54 pm
((does anybody mind if i make a fanfic about how our clans formed? If there already is one, could someone direct me to it?))  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:41 am
((Well, I am currently writing a fanfic based on the guild. It is supposed to be Kindlestar's story, and as the chapter that I am currently writing (Called Stories of an Elder) that is the topic. xd However, I dunno if that counts as what you have in mind, cause in my case it is supposed to be a story that an elder is telling the kits.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:51 am
Akiko-infinity
((Did this idea die or something? I like the idea, and would love to have a place to rp Firesong after she dies anyway....OH! We need a place for new leaders to get their 9 lives, i should think. I'll ask Patchstar or Crystalstar about it sometime.))

we do. But the one in my guild doesnt get uesed lots. If anyone want to join its called Warrior Cats: Be the Prey or the  

MeBored111

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:44 am
((Am i gonna have to kill off my cat so that there will be some activity in here?)))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:40 pm
((Don't you dare!!! gonk ))  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

The Gathering

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items