Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Capture Me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:50 pm
Her eyes widen in surprise. Holy crap, that last part of been saved wasn't a dream?

"shh!!" she grabs the young woman's wrist and tugs her to follow her to somewhere quieter and not where people could hear them. Which was actually on the beach which was for some reason a little deserted, which that in itself was quite strange.

"Okay, now how do you know that? And wasn't it a guy who saved me? Are you related to him or something?" she stares at Kai. Okay so they had the same hair and same eyes.. they must be siblings or something to look so alike! "And I don't know why I'm telling you this, but the supposed person from my dream who saved me had fins!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:52 pm
"I can turn into a human!" she replied, "And I can be a boy or a girl, I'm the guy who saved you!" She protested, trying to convince this girl that she was the merman who saved her. She moved towards the sea, "I'll show you!"  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:24 pm
Okay, this girl was a little bit crazy. But it wouldn't hurt to watch her "Prove" that she was the man who saved her, who also happened to be a mermaid. Wait, would you call the men Merman? Or something like that?

"alright, alright. Lets see you prove that your a mermaid. I'm already having a lousy day anyway." she muttered the last part as she sat down along the sandy shore. watching the young woman.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:28 pm
Kai pulled the dress she was wearing over her head and swam into the water. She dove under water, enjoying the feeling of being a merman again. As he swam back up he made sure to show his tail. After showing his tail, he poked his head out.
"Hey," he breathed, looking at Dene.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:39 pm
Okay, to end her horrible day, she sees the pretty young woman strip right infront of her and dip into the ocean. A scene like this is for a male and female. Great, now the signs of her been manly are now making a surprise appearance. Damn.

"Hey." A familiar voice murmured, making her look up in surprise. Holy crap, it was Mr. Dream!

He was floating along the surface, showing off his long powerful sapphire blue fin that seemed to sparkle like gemstones as he grins at her. Okay, she must be really crazy. Pinching herself, she knew this was all happening and it was true. P-E-R-F-E-C-T That's just what she needed right now.

"H-holy crap, you weren't kidding." she finally choked out as she took off her shoes and wairily tread into the cool water. Thank goodness for it been warm out. "You really are her..or ..she's you... This is confusing. I don't remember mermaids been able to turn into a male."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:42 pm
"I'm a boy, really," he replied, "I just turn into both genders," he took her hands into his and pulled her closer. "But its hot out, so I turned into a girl," he said, glad that she was now believing. He smiled at her softly, placing his hands on her waist.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:52 pm
"Wait, so when its hot out, you turn into a woman?" It feels like I'm forgetting something here.. This is such horrible timing on forgetting something. She felt his large hands gently clasping her waist. Mimicking his move she placed her own hands on his waist for balance, she was already a bit deeper but still able to stand in the water. At least she was wearing old jeans so it wasn't anything to cry over since its wet.

"Okay..I guess I get the picture here..but you know.. its kind of hard to believe that I'm talking to a mermaid you know?" she felt the smoothness of his scales beneath her hands, making her want to look at his lower half---

Wait, that sounded very perverted!! Even if his lower half is a tail of a fish!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:09 pm
"Yeah, seems that way," he nodded, glad she was getting it. He smiled, "Yeah, I guess it is a little bit hard to believe." she swam a bit further away from shore, watching her quietly.
"So... what happened to make that girl push you?" he asked.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:10 pm
"Yeah, seems that way," he nodded, glad she was getting it. He smiled, "Yeah, I guess it is a little bit hard to believe." she swam a bit further away from shore, watching her quietly.
"So... what happened to make that girl push you?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:16 pm
"So it was that woman! That stupid tramp." She muttered as she held onto him, she was almost not able to touch the bottom and she still couldn't swim. This wasn't going to lead out to well if she was going to get herself to drown again. She could see the headlines on the newspaper for that one

Extra! Extra! 19 year old drowns herself at sea because her boyfriend was cheating on her!!

Growling under her breath, she tried to explain. "Lets just say that I said a few certain things to that b***h, because my boyfriend at the time was cheating on me with her, and knew all along that he had me as a girlfriend. I want to say that she snatched him away, but I think he let it happen to. Sometimes, I really hate men." she growled.  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:20 pm
He kissed her head, "It'll be okay, some people are just jerks. It just makes it more worthwhile when you find a nice person!" he replied, not knowing that she couldn't swim. He continued to float further out the sea, making sure to keep her above water.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:29 pm
"Uhh you know, just to give you another heads up. I can't swim." She clung onto him. "So maybe its not such a good idea going deeper, you know. In case I might drown or anything." She presses her face against his neck, dear god she didn't want to drown again. She already almost went under water when he kissed her on the head.

"Oh my god! I kissed you last night! I thought you were a hallucination or something that my mind created from the shock of the fall! I'm sorry, I really don't do that kind of thing, kissing random people I don't know--err.. Mermaids either."  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:32 pm
He slowly began to turn around, "Okay," then she started talking about the kiss last night. He was a bit hurt, and was quiet as he thought about what she'd said. He had liked the kiss, was that wrong? He stayed quiet, not really wanting to do anything stupid again.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:43 pm
Feeling the change in the mood, Dene gave him a sudden hug. "I mean, the kiss was good, actually the best one I ever had. Its just that I don't kiss random people. But also I guess, for this one time, I'm really glad it happened." she flushes slightly in embarrassment. Great, now she's almost making herself sound like she wanted more kisses. Sure that wouldn't be so bad if he kissed her right now----stop it! Stop that thinking right now!  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:52 pm
He smiled softly, "Glad?" he stopped swimming as they were a little bit away from shore. He leaned his forehead against hers, smiling. "So, before I let you go... may I have another?" he asked, meeting her eyes. He'd probably have to go home anyways, he'd disappeared on the little town without any warning.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff