Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
M.O.N.O.P.O.L.I.Z.E Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:51 pm
He hugged her, smiling, "Don't worry, I notice you!" he grinned, then paused, "She wanted to know if I'd gotten a job yet, and told me about a friend who thought I should model for him," Partially true, except it wasn't his mom. He looked at the footage of Dante and Summer, not really remembering the night that it was filmed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:01 pm
Staring at the tv, her face burning red in embarrassment but silently pleased by what he said as well as the hug, she returned the hug but didn't make any move to let go while she continued to watch the show. The actress Summer suddenly leaned down and kissed Dante on the lips for a moment before clinging to his arms. Wow, that woman sure was brave.

Wait, modeling? "I never knew that you were interested in modeling." she looks up at him, slowly dreading his answer. Does this mean that he really wasn't going to continue giving everyone the impression that he looked like a nerd?  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:11 pm
Riku was surprised at that. He just stared at Summer, not remembering that at all. "Er-" he then focused on Kara, not wanting to hear about the analysis of the footage. "I'm not, ma thinks I should though," he smiled softly, "Do you think I'd be good enough?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:20 pm
Yes! Of course your going to be good! Your better looking then most models!!

Well, that's what she was thinking in her head, but she couldn't say that. It meant that all the other women would notice him. Then he would be even further from her reach of having him all to herself. What a stupid and jealous not to mention possessive thought.

She couldn't even bring herself on thinking about even going to the photo shoot if he agreed on doing it. But she couldn't lie either or hurt his feelings, so she decided to take the safer route. "Yes, I think you are." God dammit, this was harder then she thought. "Since your mom thinks so to."  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:31 pm
He smiled, shifting a bit, "I think I may just do it," he said, "Just for a bit of extra income," he pulled away and sat on the couch next to her. "Mind if I switch the channel?" he asked, not really wanting to watch himself look like an idiot.
As much as he didn't want Kara to find out that he modeled, he didn't like keeping secrets from her.
A few people were talking about what haircolor they'd like to see Dante try. One brought up black, and someone brought up a picture of Dante which was altered to make it look like he had black hair.
He quickly picked up the remote and switched the channel.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:54 pm
She blinked for a moment, they were just talking about changing the model's hair color. But it seemed that Riku wanted to watch something else. Since it was his tv she couldn't argue against him. "I hope you do well." actually what she wanted to say was, I hope you aren't working with any female models.

It seems that the gods wanted to be cruel with her. Its like they are pointing they're finger directly down at her and shouting. 'This girl shall be single!!' probably in this great booming voices that gods probably have if one would hear them. Okay, gotta stop thinking crazy thoughts. She should be happy that her best friend is going to be making more money. He might even catch himself an attractive girlfriend to!

Damn, she did it again.  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:01 pm
"Thanks," he smiled at her, then leaned his head in her lap, "You should try it sometime, I think you'd look cute," he looked at her. Maybe he could talk his manager into letting Kara work with Dante-
No, he couldn't. If Kara met Dante, she could hear Dante talk. If she heard Dante talk... and so on. His thoughts went on like that for a few moments more, then he decided not to do anything with Kara if she became a model. He'd just wiggle out of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:15 pm
"Now your just been silly." He said she would look cute! It would be nice for a change from what she has to work with back at the bar at night. Extra cash wouldn't hurt either.. the offer was tempting but there was one problem that she had. "Riku..you know I'm afraid of getting my picture taken."

She slowly started to stroke though his hair softly along his scalp, letting the tips of her fingers playfully twist at the ends. "But I guess I could give it a shot if you think I should." With that said, she continues to lightly brush her hand through his hair as she always did in the past. For some reason, not only did he relax by it, but when she did it, she somehow felt at peace as well. Another thing not to tell him, and also another strike on the list of Reasons Why To Find A Boyfriend Soon.  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:22 pm
He closed his eyes, "I know," he murmured, liking the way she ran her fingers through his hair. He didn't really mind if she took photos with Dante, it would give him an excuse to get closer to her. He let himself fantasize a bit about Kara getting close to Dante. Of course, she wouldn't know it was Riku she was with. It didn't bother him that much, although it did annoyed him a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:43 pm
She felt his shoulders stiffen suddenly, so she used her other hand to slowly massage into the tighten muscles to try and relax him. "Well, I guess I'll give it a shot though, if your going to be there." she shyly muttered, feeling her heart beating wildly against her chest.
Because of wearing the faded blue jeans she made means tears and rips on them, a few them along her upper thigh. So it was slightly exhilarating and secretly embarrassing feeling his cheek against the patches of tears in her jeans where her upper thighs were exposed somewhat.

Hopefully he wouldn't look up, because she already started to feel the first wave of heat flooding her cheeks. Okay, got to think of something, think something else Kara!! Come on! Your the creative thinker in the family, how hard is changing the subject to get your thoughts out of the gutter be??

This is to much! But she was in heaven with them been like this to.  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:50 pm
"Tell me when," he murmured, looking up at her. Then he closed his eyes and enjoyed the massage. He then noticed the soft skin against his cheek. Remembering where he was, he blushed a bit. He shifted a bit, not sure how to deal with the smooth skin of her thigh. He then decided to say something.
"Um, I'll give you the number of the manager that my mom gave to me."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:26 pm
"I think I'll let you do that, cause it would be better if you said something since it seems like the manage knows you. She wouldn't want to talk to a complete stranger like me." she continues to rub along his head and shoulders. Okay, maybe her blush was been a bit controlled now. "Also, do you mind if I crash here for the night? I got off of work late and I forgot the key to my dorm, so I don't want to wake up my roommates or anything. If that's fine with you?" she mentally crossed her fingers, hoping it was fine with him.  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:32 pm
"Okay," he replied, then looked at her as she asked if she could stay. "Course you can!" he said to her, then placed his hands on her waist. "No problem at all." He sat up, letting go of her. His phone began to ring again from the next room.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:42 pm
"Wow, your pretty popular tonight." she teased. "And thank you. I know where you keep your blankets and extra pillows, so don't worry about me, and go answer that cal Mr. Popular." she added playfully as she already made her way to the back closet down the hallway to grab a comforter. "Oh yeah! Anytime is fine with me about trying out this whole Model gig." she added.  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:44 pm
He picked up the phone and before his manager could start talking, he told her about a new model that should work with him on the clothing shoot. The manager was delighted that he'd taken such an in depth interest in the shoot, and immediately said that she'd talk to the executives. He smiled, hanging up and going back into the room with Kara.
"She said that there's a photo shoot tomorrow around lunchtime you can do." he told her.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff