Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
The Lunar Eclipse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadeslayer101

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:02 pm
Thunder walked up to Dreamsky, "Want to go fight?" He asked, stopping her pacing. She nodded and they walked out of camp.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stormy sat in the sun.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:47 pm
Midnight decided that she had to tell someone. What about that cat that she saw earlier today? Or any other, really. but she wasn't supposed to tell. But she had to! So she went off in search of Starlight.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:06 pm
Starlight headed back to camp with three rabbits and two birds. She saw Midnight running towards her. Starlight put down her kills and yelled, "Hey Midnight! Whats up?" Midnight didn't answer, but she just kept running towards her. so she just sat down to wait for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:50 pm
"Starlight, you won't believe what Mira, the [medicine cat] just told me! OK, now you can't tell ANYONE that I am telling you this, OK? I am not supposed to tell anyone, OK? Promise?  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:04 am
"OK! OK! OK!!!!!!!!!!! I promise. Now tell me what has got you in a such a tangled mess? What did Mira tell you?" Starlight asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:52 pm
"OK. NO telling ANYONE!! You know those kits over there, the one's just born? They are more than just regular kits. They are the prophesied kits that are supposed to destroy the clans when they become old enough. We have to do something! The Clans can't be destroyed, Starlight! They just can't!"  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:56 pm
"WHAT?!?!?!?!? Seriously? THOSE are the kits who are suppose to destroy the clans?" Starlight exclaimed. "We have to do something, but what? Its a prophecy. I don't think we can stop it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:58 pm
Ambereyes stared after the clan cats, none had ever been so nice before and she had met the clan leader. She liked them, but wasn't to thrilled about their way of life. She sighed, making up her mind, and followed after them.

She caught up with them and pounced on Finchpaw, "Pinned ya'." She laughed and looked up to see Firestar staring at her, purring. "Um...hi." She got off Finchpaw and bowed her head. "Could I..um..." She played with the dirt under her paws.

"Join my clan?" Firestar said, finishing her question. Ambereyes shot he head up and nodded sharply. "If you don't I totally understand, but I just..." She glanced at Finchpaw. "I never really lived my life without fighting for food."

(tell me if I shouldn't be doing this...)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:08 pm
(( It's fine, your cat your choice how they join the Clans smile ))

Midnight looked at the kits and then looked at the ground. A great sadness filled her eyes as she replied "I don't want to say it but... what can the kits do when they are..." she gulped. "Not here." She finished. "Or, a happier prospect, we can make them see that the Clans are not evil, and that they are friendly! That the kits can't destroy the Clans that are their friends!" But little did either of them know that there were a few naughty little kits eavesdropping on them...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:58 pm
"Hm................ i don't know what we are going to do............. but we can't let the clans be destroyed. I won't allow that. If i must............... kill them myself and be exiled from the clans just to save the clans.......... i will. But i'd rather try some other ways first," Starlight said, pacing around.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:09 pm
Firestar purred, Finchpaw's eyes were full of excitement, "Please! She would be a great warrior."

"Firestar..." A gray tabby stepped forward. "I agree with Finchpaw."

Firestar nodded, "I'll ask Leafpool." He looked at Ambereyes, "Come back here in a two days and I might have an answer." The leader nodded and walked away. Finchpaw stayed where she was, her eyes full of happiness. Ambereyes touch noses with the little cat and walked away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:14 pm
"me too" Midnight replied, pacing. "But we couldn't kill them ourselves. Starlight? I think... I think..." she gulped. "Starlight, if a battle occurs because of these kits, we might have to join the clans. To save the kits from themselves. What do you think?"  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:34 pm
BUMP crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:59 am
((sorry for not posting in a while. sweatdrop ))

Starlight looked down at the dirt, then said, "I....... think your right.........." Then she looked up at Midnight. "Do you think we should join a clan now? I think it might be for the best if we join now." Starlight looked towards where the clans were suppose to be, wishing to get away from this place.  

Feathertail14

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:52 pm
((HEY!!!!!! WHERE DID EVERYONE GO???))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items