Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Yule Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:12 pm
Ultraviolett1127
I've been busy, so I've only had a chance to blot to Thorr last night sweatdrop . I mean to do more though before the New Year. Simple blots are really the only thing I can do.

Celeblin: As far as access to swine and knowing real life Asatruar, I'm in the same boat sad . Apparently the closest Kindred is 3-ish hours away.
Don't feel bad, I haven't been able to keep up with s**t due to exhaustion and procrastination in equal measure due to school lasting so long with the strike. Anytime I have the mind to start something, my heart isn't in it. I'm mentally/spiritually dead thanks to my last exam being only 3 days ago. Also I'm ******** angry all the time.

Man, next time I can honestly, and fullheartedly worship, it's going to cost me. And rightly so, as I couldn't have kept my patience without divine intervention. Someone should seriously be dead.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:37 pm
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Ultraviolett1127
I've been busy, so I've only had a chance to blot to Thorr last night sweatdrop . I mean to do more though before the New Year. Simple blots are really the only thing I can do.

Celeblin: As far as access to swine and knowing real life Asatruar, I'm in the same boat sad . Apparently the closest Kindred is 3-ish hours away.
Don't feel bad, I haven't been able to keep up with s**t due to exhaustion and procrastination in equal measure due to school lasting so long with the strike. Anytime I have the mind to start something, my heart isn't in it. I'm mentally/spiritually dead thanks to my last exam being only 3 days ago. Also I'm ******** angry all the time.

Man, next time I can honestly, and fullheartedly worship, it's going to cost me. And rightly so, as I couldn't have kept my patience without divine intervention. Someone should seriously be dead.

I hope things smooth out for you soon 3nodding  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Ulfrikr inn Hrafn

Friendly Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:03 pm
Heilsan Allir,

As a person from the Deep South, well, here I held a Midsummer gathering with many fine Folk from both near and far. We fested on warm meats of all sorts, cold beverages of many sorts, and held Blot in my yard. We had a good gathering too, about 20 adults and 10 or so children.

I led the Blot, and it was very typical for me, i.e. I made it up on the spot based on my knowledge, and understanding and catering to the Folk whom were in attendance.

Ver thu heil  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:29 am
Teadidikai
Source for that rendition? Pure curiosity.

My Great Grandfather used to walk around singing songs.

I should say Korochun, not Kolyada.*

A few sources. I don't know what source told me first, but I found one.

http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Korochun

TeaDidikai
Got Pig?

Ah, well I had read about that.  

Nomad of Nowhere

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:18 pm
Teague the Druid
Teadidikai
Source for that rendition? Pure curiosity.

My Great Grandfather used to walk around singing songs.

I should say Korochun, not Kolyada.*

A few sources. I don't know what source told me first, but I found one.

http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Korochun
Hmmm... I've never really trusted most of the popular renditions of Chernobog and his relation to the holidays. The primary literary commentary was tossed together decades before conversion and homogenized most of the Slavic cultures.

But that's just me.

Quote:

Ah, well I had read about that.
twisted  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items