Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:11 pm
As Beyond and Nataku discussed their deal, Medadrax appeared before them. "How about I give you both what you want?" He said as he approached the two.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:41 pm
"What's in it for you and can you guarantee that I can keep this ability I have? What the hell are you anyway?"  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:44 pm
"Who asked you into this? Why would help us?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:36 pm
"I can guarantee that your abilites will be permanent. As for who I am, let's just say that I am a being that shares the same mutual contempt for most of mankind as you two." Medadrax said as he looked at the two of them. "The only thing I want in return from you is your assistance in helping me rid this planet of a very bothersome foe."  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:48 pm
"I'm in. It sounds like a lot of fun, just one thing, I answer to no one, I've never been submissive to a traffic signal let alone any creature, so if I don't like where things are going or I lose interest, I'm out. Understand?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:59 pm
"I don't like the idea of having to be under someone's thumb either, but I don't see any other way. The last thing I truly want is to have to become HUMAN to reach my goals. You got me, I'll bite."  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:14 pm
"Very well then." Medadrax said as he raised his staff up, casting a spell that allowed Beyond the abilities of a Dracos and Nataku the mortality of a human. "Now then, some of my troops are in pursuit of a human who happens to have special powers. I want the two of you to assist in his destrcution."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:34 pm
"Uuuh, I don't think you did what Nataku wanted... He now has a lot shorter of a lifespan. He was telling me of the abilities he would gain if we'd made our deal. For a Dracos to gain spell mastery, they must be human, go figure as to how I know all that..."  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:36 pm
"Then I shall grant the ability." Medadrax raised his staff again, giving Nataku the spell mastery he so sought after. "It is done."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:41 pm
"Okay, I'm ready. Where do we go?"  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:34 pm
"I will teleport you to the location of your target. The methods with which you use to destroy him are up to you." Medadrax said as he raised his staff again, teleporting the two away. Meanwhile, Randy was at the park just watching the clouds roll by when he was suddenly surrounded by Trekkacons. "Just great, you guys certainly know how to ruin a good day." Randy said as he took a fighting stance and began to do battle.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:11 pm
Nataku and Beyond Birthday appeared a short while later, Beyond already in dragon form. "It's him, the guy from earlier. His numbers have gone down some... Hmm. Okay, this should be fun."  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:20 pm
"What are you even mumbling about?... Ah! Nevermind, let's just get this over with."
Misora suddenly comes accross the huge battle. I may not be able to even the odds with so many against one, but I have to see what I can do. What are all these creatures anyway?! she thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:28 pm
"Naomi Misora, L's servant, if she's here, then L sent her after B. I wonder what would happen if he no longer had her as his eyes. Nataku, you take care of Randy over there, I've got the girl." said Beyond.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:33 pm
"Why are you ordering me around? Oh, right. You said you take orders from no one. Fine, I'll take care of him."  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff