View Results

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:33 pm
Felix Kristanelo
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
I usually go for the fire type, which never turns out to be useful early on. But I had Chimchar on Diamond, so maybe Piplup for Platinum....
I had Piplup on Diamond and Turtwig on Diamond, so I will probably end up with Chimchar on Platinum and pick up an early grass type to help with the first gym.

Hmm, you're so much more strategic than I am. I've never bothered with type advantages for the first gym, I just train my Pokemon til they can beat them. In the 1st Gen ganes, I would always catch 3 Pidgey or Pidgeotto, plus a Nidoran and whatever else I could find, then use each Pidgey's Sand Attack over and over til the opponent had almost no accuracy. Then I could slowly Tackle it til it Fainted. Geodude took the first Pidgey, Onyx took the other two....Useless little strategy, but it worked, and I tried it in Diamond too. It's fun. ^-^ But I won't have to do that with a Grass or Water starter.....

You were forced to do that in yellow. Oh, what a glorious battle that was!

Lol, yeah. Yellow was the first game I played, followed by Red with Charmander as the starter, so I didn't even consider the possibility of using a Pokemon with an actual advantage in that battle until after I beat it on FireRed. Lol....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:35 pm
Negai Boshi
eristell_ivy
I'm totaly psyked for PLatinum. Not only does it have a diffrent storyline, but I think the female char's new outfit is increadibly cute. Plus, it comes out on my birthday!!! Thank you nintendo for the most awesome birthday pressent ever, even if I DO have to pay for it myself.

Lol, that's awesome!

I know, isn't it?! I told my parents about it back in january and they were all "I'm nod buying you agame for your birthday" and I was all "I can buy it myself then" lol. Mom's gonna probably buy me a new hair straightener though. Mine's so cheap and crappy that in order for it to do anything with my hair the plastic starts melting, which is not good.  

eristell_ivy

jamaicansammy

1,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:11 pm
i say that pokemon platnuim is gunna rock! biggrin i honestly think it is rly cool and da graphics r very detailed (i.e the torn world)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:37 pm
Eh...
I might get it for the heck of it.
That's if I can convince my little sisters to ask my dad to buy it....
I don't own a DS... but since my sisters don't understand Pokemon I steal it from them and pretend I lost it...  

Haven-Hunter

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:21 pm
Bought it today! <3
I kind of love the new outfit designs, though I'm not fond of the random snow all over the ground. I decided to playa as a guy, simply because I'm still not fond of the idea of Pokemon training in a skirt and pink boots. But, yeah. I'm trying to get it hooked up to WiFi right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:04 pm
I got it!!! I'm actually really surprised that it just came out yesterday, got it for the heck of it because it was priced pretty low for a game on the new rack..

I'm waiting for my sister to get off the DS so I can play it.  

Kaedehime2201

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:37 pm
It's so cute! The new WiFi plaza is an adorable concept! Plus, the games so much easier now that I know the basic map. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:24 pm
For anyone interested. my friend code on Platinum is 0173 7191 9127 and my trainer name is Louis. <3  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:55 pm
I think I'll get a copy for myself tomorrow. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:06 pm
I got it as an early birthday present for myself since my birthday was at the end of last month. I'm already working on National dex. It only took me 2 weeks to get through the entire game because of school or else i would have been done within a week.  

Gingeria

9tails4poke

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:53 pm
i got da game already my starter was piplup i like penguins  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:31 am
One more week until I can get it (It isn't released over here until the 22nd of May sweatdrop ).  

krishnath

kevinvan1996

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:32 am
I got my hands on it on the first release date!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:42 pm
psh! i gots Platinum.  

Charmanderrrrr

Devil_wolf120

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:59 am
I got platinum on the day it came out its so fun im working on geting legendarys  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff