Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The bad guys can sometimes be the best good guys Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:13 pm
Ashlyn looked to the side, "I sell them for money. I break them down as much as I can and take them to different shops that will pay for them. I then take half the money to homeless shelters to give people who lost their homes a place to live again and the rest...goes to the hospital..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:21 pm
He looked at her. "What makes you want to risk your life for these people? They don't even know you are."  

Insane in yo Membrane

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:25 pm
"I don't care about recognition, I just want those people to be happy. I started years ago when a friend of mine was in an accident, she lost her sight and a few limbs. I stole some diamonds and got them cashed, sent it to the hospital and she eventually got better. She still has a limp, but she's fine now. I just want to help those who have a disease or disability that stops them from being normal people. I have the skills, why not use them? Stealing is wrong, I know, but its my only option."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:31 pm
He remembered the time where he started as a free-lance assassin. He did it to save an orphanage. She was the same. "I'm...sorry. But this is my job." He took out the safety. "Like you, I have no choice."  

Insane in yo Membrane

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:37 pm
"Then you understand," there was a slight beeping noise and the bomb was deactivated. She got up and took off the chains, "Keep the ruby...I have people who don't have the time for this as much as me. I'll even sell my equipment if I have to," she began running off again tossing her device in the trash since it was useless now.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:04 am
He looks at the remains of his trap. "Damn, she's better than I thought." He gritted his teeth and aimed. "I have to...complete the mission." He strained his eyes. She was at most fifty yards away, an easy target. Damn...I...can't do it... He sighed. "I'll get her next time."  

Insane in yo Membrane

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:16 am
Ashlyn continued to run I can't go home now, this guy is still following me. I'll have to steal something soon, Reyes needs the money for that operation... she then sighed And I have to build a new disruptor magnet, I really should make those to use more than once...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:59 am
He turned around and jumped. Fifty feet wasn't much of a challenge. Landing flat on his feet, he walked down the alley. Something big was draped in a black, water-proof sheet. He pulled the sheet away, revealing a sleek, black motorcycle. "I guess I better return this," he said, playing with the ruby. He grinned. "I still didn't get her name."  

Insane in yo Membrane

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:01 am
She panted as she finally arrived at the hospital. She handed the doctors a case and it was full of money, "This is for Reyes' operation. Be sure to take care of him okay?" she then left before they could say another word. She wiped her brow, "Not my best job, but at least Reyes will get better and see his Mom," she took out a little pocket list and looked through it, "Okay...wow, still so many. That ruby would have helped a lot of those kids..." she only sighed as she kept on walking towards her house scratching her head, "I need a better wig."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:36 pm
Luke walked down the dark hallway. He raised his hand to knock but the door swung open automatically. The door led to a dark room, the only light came from a lamp in the middle of the room. Someone was sitting behind the desk in the center of the room. "Have you succeeded?" the man said in a deep voice. "No," he replied. The man scoffed. "You know what this means, right?" He raised his hand and pressed a button on the desk. Luke fell on his knees, electric current rippling through his body. "Do not fail me again."  

Insane in yo Membrane

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:46 pm
Once she entered her apartment, she took off her wig revealing short black hair, shaking her hair out, "That's better. Man, I have to get better wigs, these itch like crazy," she rubbed her forehead, "Wow...hard to believe I actually came close to getting killed," she got up and went over to a little workshop area. Her entire apartment didn't look like it belonged to a jewel thief. She went over and began working on another device to short out other electrical devices.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:50 pm
He rubbed the back of his head. Even though it was right under his skull, he could feel the device pulsing on his head. It was a device that could give him a small shock or instantly kill him. He picked up his arsenal and moved to find his target. He was standing on top of the building right next to her apartment. "No choice..."  

Insane in yo Membrane

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:55 pm
Ashlyn finished her device setting it to the side sighing. She went over to a small table and picked up a medicine bottle, taking a couple of pills out of it. She swallowed them dry and rubbed her head, "I have to do what I can..." she looked at the list, "Next one is...Dani. Currently dying because she needs a bone marrow transplant, damn, and she's only 5," she ran her fingers through her short hair, "That ruby sure would have helped..." she put the list away and went to get her gear, "Only 5...younger than I was..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:41 pm
He popped open the suitcase he had and started to assemble his sniper rifle. He mounted it on the ledge, aiming carefully. The scope was right on her forehead. He sighed and mumbled "I'm...sorry." He pulled the trigger and the bullet fired at blinding speed. There was a crack. The glass on her window was bulletproof. "Damn..." He stored his rifle quickly, heading for a direct assault. "Damn, damn, damn!"  

Insane in yo Membrane

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:51 pm
Ashlyn gasped hearing the crack. She quickly got her stuff together and climbed out through the side window going down and making a run for it. "This guy again...doesn't he get it that kids are going to die if I'm not around to do something...why the hell does the government want me dead?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff