Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Chatterbox [Chat away, folks!]
How have video games affected your real life? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Look! A Coin Block!
  *jumps and hits it with head* Oww. @_@
  *jumps up and punches it* Jackpot!
  *jumps, but is too short to hit it* Aww. T_T
View Results

-S t o o p i d i t y- XD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:46 pm
Zapatorf
lol. I'm socially awkward as well.
Makes getting a girlfriend almost a chore. =/

xD
Im starting to relate to you buddy  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:13 pm
Zapatorf
lol. I'm socially awkward as well.
Makes getting a girlfriend almost a chore. =/

HUH!
Why do you need a girlfriend,you know we'll just dump you and break your tiny little black hearts.
Or do you want a girlfriend for something else,huh?HUH?
You sicken me. talk2hand gonk

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^That's my mean side. xd  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:36 pm
HUH!
Why do you need a girlfriend,you know we'll just dump you and break your tiny little black hearts.

Not all girls enjoy leading guys on just to make it hurt when they dump them. Some, though the concept might elude you, are indeed looking for real love.
After all, without that, what have you got?

And as for why I want a girlfriend... I'm not the kind of guy who dates for that. It's not necessary, at least not at my age. XD

And yeah, your mean side's coming out a lot lately... what'd I do to you?
blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:28 am
When someone says that when they're cooking it's just like the Sims, do they mean that a fire breaks out and a fireman breaks into your house and douses the flames?

Sometimes I shake shake, *snickers*

I can't get Mario theme music out of my head sometimes, well most video game music takes me over really.

I love it when people play racing games in perticular and they're whole body gets into the usage of the controller.

Making referance to gaming experiances and real life happen far to often, I'd rather not hear the term head shot ever again really, but instead I'll revel in it at some point it's inevitable.

Has anyone else played themselves to finger blisters?  

Moleje

-S t o o p i d i t y- XD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:25 pm
How have video games affected your real life?

* CROSSES OUT AFFECTED AND PLACES IN RUINED *

-_____-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:27 pm
Finger? No. Mario Party palm blisters? Yep. XD  

Zapatorf
Crew

PrismScepter
Crew

Invisible Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:37 pm
I tend to say "Mustard of your doom" to my friends a lot. It's a Fawful quote.

I think the old school Harvest Moon games where you can only play as a guy and marry girls are why I now sometimes question my sexuality. >>;

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:31 pm
lmao. XD  

Zapatorf
Crew

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:05 pm
Zapatorf
Fairy Alchemist 96

HUH!

Not all girls enjoy leading guys on just to make it hurt when they dump them. Some, though the concept might elude you, are indeed looking for real love.

And as for why I want a girlfriend... I'm not the kind of guy who dates for that. It's not necessary, at least not at my age. XD

blaugh

Hehe,that meaness came out because my brothers girlfriend broke up with him and he is REALLY depressed....He won't talk to me anymore sad
It is way easier for straight Americans to get partners because you go to Highschool and all this stuff with boys and girls mixed together.If you want to be in a mixed school in Ireland,you have to go to one that only speaks Irish,so straight Irish only really get partners when we're in college....Except if you're a bit pervy and get a partner when you're in PRIMARY school....Which happened in my class.
SHAME ON YOU RÍON AND MICHAEL!YOU'RE ONLY 11 AND 12! scream
I want a boyfriend crying ...Sorry,I', watching WAY too many Romantic Comedies/Romantic movies and am reading the Twilight series.....

And Zap,I just don't know....It shall go down in history as my reign of being a bit/a lot mean to Zapatorf in Crittendo.....

And what do you know about girls??? confused  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:09 pm
Fairy Alchemist 96
Zapatorf
Fairy Alchemist 96

HUH!

blaugh

And Zap,I just don't know....It shall go down in history as my reign of being a bit/a lot mean to Zapatorf in Crittendo.....

And what do you know about girls??? confused

What do I know about girls? Quite a lot, but still apparrently not enough to have a girlfriend. XD
Like I said, I'm socially awkward, especially when it comes to dating.
But oh well. Someday, right?  

Zapatorf
Crew

mattzere

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:49 am
Why, oh, why does Konata not exist in real life? She would be perfect for you guys! rolleyes
Watch lucky star...
but yeah, if i play a game for too long my mind stays in the 'in game' mode and i analyse everything how i analyse the game. it happens mostely with puzzle games, the worst examples are tetris, advance wars and (i know its a board game, but...) Go.
if you ever see my maths book (stop going through my trash you stalker) but you'll see my sums arranged in very particular formations...
and halolz (www.halolz.com) is where i get most of my daily quotes from! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:07 am
lol... Konata. From what the Wikipedia says, she'd be perfect, if she were REAL!!!

Oh, and there's just something about those cat-eyes that bugs me... a lot. =/  

Zapatorf
Crew

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:00 pm
Zapatorf

What do I know about girls? Quite a lot, but still apparrently not enough to have a girlfriend. XD

Well,Zap,from what I know,girls love awkward guys,it's just so cute. whee (at least I do anyway redface ).  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:04 pm
Fairy Alchemist 96
Zapatorf

Well,Zap,from what I know,girls love awkward guys,it's just so cute. whee (at least I do anyway redface ).

Lol... Fairy, you trying to imply something? Is this the reason behind your recent meanness? xd
hehehehe.....  

Zapatorf
Crew

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:13 am
Zapatorf
Fairy Alchemist 96
Zapatorf

Lol... Fairy, you trying to imply something? Is this the reason behind your recent meanness? xd
hehehehe.....

D'you,I knew you'd say that.....Placed a bet on my friend you'd say that,so I suppose I owe you a thank you for the extra ten euro. xd
And are you implying that you're happy that I may be implying something? whee  
Chatterbox [Chat away, folks!]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces