Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Yuri parner? Can I have one? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:15 pm
Seraphina smiled, then hurried along. She led the way back to her house, thanking whoever was up there that she had cleaned in the house earlier today. She set down her bags, pulled her key from her wallet, and opened the door. The condo was small, and badly illuminated, but it was liveable. There was a main room, a small kitchen, and a short hallway that led to a broom closet and her room. Sera picked up her bags and carried them into the kitchen. "Just kick the door closed behind you, I don't want the cat to get out." The cat was a stray who was sleeping(for now) in a basket of folded laundry. He was striped white and gray, with a scar through one eye, a limp, and a folded ear. A tomcat that had reversed to become a housepet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:54 pm
"Yeah, sure" Lucy took her words a bit too literaly and actually kicked the door closed "oops... too much strengh? I tend to do that, ehehe..." After looking around she noticed something was missing "Hey Sera, you're living by yourself? you look younger than me so you must be still in school, where's your parents?"  

Manafai

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:02 am
"Hm? No, I'm just short, and I have a baby face. I'm 19." It wasn't a well thought-out lie, but Sera didn't believe Lucy would push the subject too much.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:33 am
"Eh? Seriously? You're so lucky, you look around 17 and you're actually older than me!" It's such an obvious lie, I can tell just by looking at her, but whatever. Lucy had little patience as always and got right to the point "Hey, Sera, are you in any relationship? Or is there a certain boy you like?"  

Manafai

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:18 pm
"Hm? Uh, no. I'm not interested in guys." Sera finished putting her stuff away and walked over to Lucy, scratching the cat behind the ears as she came. "Hey, Whittington, move. Go eat rats or something." The cat sat up, stretched, and hopped down out of the laundry basket, and strolled off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:13 am
No way?! Am I in divine luck or is this some dream I'm having? If it don't let me wake up! "Not interested in guys? So you're saying you're a lesbian too? Or is it there's just no guy on your mind?"  

Manafai

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:25 pm
"Well...Yeah, I'm lezzy too." Sera didn't want to say it, but it was the truth, and she couldn't lie very well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:03 am
Lcu was about to explode with happiness A girl this cute.. I HAVE TO TAKE THIS CHANCE! Lucy walked closer to Sera, and before Sera could react, she gave her a kiss on lips. She back off quick and smiled "Delicious... you've got such small and soft lips, I just wanna kiss them again!"  

Manafai

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:44 am
Sera could feel herself going red when Lucy's lips touched her. "Eh...u-um..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:49 pm
Lucy threw a hug on Sera and kept rubbing their cheeks "Ahh... That face of yours is also super cute, I can't get enough of it!" She let go of the hug "Hey, since you're blushing so hard, was this your first lesbian kiss? Or maybe your first one ever?" please say yes, please say yes, please say yes, GOD ALMIGHTY MAKE IT A YES!!!
((Lucy out of control sweatdrop ))  

Manafai

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:01 pm
"Er...it was my first." Sera mumbled. She'd never been good with relationships, since she usually got dumped for apologizing too much, which annoyed people after a while.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:59 am
SCORE!! THANK YOU GOD!! "Oh? I'm so lucky, stealing your first kiss, but did you fall for me already? Don't do that, it would take out all the fun of chasing you around. Ah! I know, how about I show up with you to your school?"  

Manafai

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:11 pm
"Yeah, b-but you're 18, aren't you? So we're in different grades." Oh, wait...I think I just gave myself away. Oh well. She probably already knew.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:25 am
"Actually, I finished school already so that's why I can afford to come. And since I recently graduated I'm still looking for a job. Anyways it's settled, I'll meet you at your house tomorrow morning. I bet we can make some boys jelous, maybe even some girls too. See ya tomorrow!" Lucy ran out of Sera's house and back to her apartment, she was so thrilled she forgot all about shopping and just went straight to bed so the next day would come faster.  

Manafai

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:03 pm
"Eh? Um...um..." But Lucy was gone. After a while, Sera decided it was no use, and so had dinner and went to bed.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff