Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Float Away (Looking) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:12 am
Melanie blinked a bit when he hugged her. She hugged back, closing her eyes. "Well, Dad's still getting used to it," she replied, a bit happy that the girl wasn't his girlfriend. "Mom still wants me to get a psychologist."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:15 am
He sighed a little and shook his head "parents...they never understand their kids these days.." he shook his head slightly and took his arm around her waist gently "do you want to come back with me? even though the girl is there..? I could use some other company than her..." he smiled a little at her "and you seem like the best choice ever" he took her bike with his other hand and waited for her signal to go.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:19 am
Melanie smiled a bit, "Sure," she began to walk back towards David's house. She blushed a little, smiling at him, "So... what's the girl's name?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:21 am
He looked at her as they walked and smiled softly at her "Her name is Camilla...she is sweet...but she is way to loving..." he laughed a little and turned to walk towards his door at his house, placing her bike just outside of the front door, before walking inside with her again.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:24 am
"Too loving?" she smiled, heading up the stairs, she found Camilla stepping out of David's room, looking rather worried. "Hi," she smiled a the girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:28 am
Camilla looked at the girl and placed her hands on her hips "who is this girl David? and what is she doing here?" David shook his head, looking at her "She is my best friend, her name is Melanie.." "I see, so you just got together with another girl that fast?!" David controlled himself so he wouldn't freak out on her "Camilla, first of all, you and I are not together, second of all, me and Melanie are not together either, and third and last, Melanie and I have known each other for many years, so she is my friend, now accept it or leave" Camilla looked at them "I will leave then, talk to me when you have come back to your senses!" she walked out of the house, rather angry. David sighed relieved and looked at Melanie "Thanks for coming with me home, I never thought she would leave."  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:30 am
"Wow," Melanie watched the girl leave. "She seemed... uh- nice?" she looked at him. "So... how's it going?" she asked, wondering what David had been up to while he was ignoring her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:33 am
"Yeah she is nice, but she get's jealouse easy as you can see" he chuckled and went into his room with her, placing her on his bed as he sat down on his floor himself and looked up at her "well..I have been trying to figure myself out a little, and I have been thinking about a lot of stuff too, but you know me, when I think to much, it usually get's me drifted off and then I can't get back for a long time" he chuckled lightly "what about you Melanie?" (is it fantasy too, so that he can have the wings in the picture too? but without her knowing it?)  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:42 am
((Hm... sure))

Melanie shrugged a bit, "Just hanging around," she looked at him, "My mom managed to get the doctor to prescribe me pills for the personality thing."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:45 am
(okay)
He looked at her and shook his head again "I don't get your parents...they know you can handle it..." he got up and sat down next to her on the bed again "I will help you with it though, you can always call me when you get the changes."  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:53 am
"Thanks," she smiled, turning towards him. "I'm doing a lot better lately, actually." she told him, "They aren't as drastic anymore."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:55 am
"I see..well thats good then, I mean, I did enjoy helping you with it, I think it was bringing us closer to each other each time something happened with you.." he smiled gently at her "well...do you want to go to the movies or something..? It's been a while since we did anything together really"  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:58 am
She hugged him, "Yeah, let's go." She pulled away, smiling. "We can still be close without any dramatic personality changes."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:05 pm
He hugged her back and stood up with her, smiling softly and nodding "yeah, you are right, we can always be close" he took his arm around her waist again and walked outside with her. He didn't want to tell her about his wings yet, it would be to much for her, well that was what he thought anyway. He got to the cinema with her and looked at the movies that was playing "hmm what do you wanna see?"  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:10 pm
She smiled, looking around, "How about the Spirit?" she suggested, looking at him. She liked just spending time with him, not really caring what they did.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff