Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Lovely Poison Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:27 pm
Damien smiled softly, maybe half knowing the fact this wasn't killing him made him feel a little better. But only a little. He watched her eyes, seeing almost a glean of worry in them.

She's only keeping me around to feed off me. Like a leech...or a vampire. He shook his head, trying to clear his mind. This was a lot of stuff for him to handle. "Alex...why are you even bothering to tell me this stuff? Why not kill me and leave? Why do you care? I'm just a meal for you."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:38 pm
"Well to put it simply, I really don't feel like going back to hell anytime soon. So as long as your alive, then I can keep staying in the human realm." she pauses for a moment to look at him, trying to figure out what he was thinking about on what she said. Most likely nothing good.

" Also, I can feed off of other humans if I really need to. But i'm bound to you entirely. Don't know why I'm keeping you alive or why I'm really saying all this to you. But your interesting for a human, and more then anything else. I'd like to see how things will turn out."

With that said, she slid off of him, only to curl up against his side after pulling the blankets over them. "Besides that, where's your family? I really don't sense anyone in this house. Just curious, cause if I need to be invisible, at least you could give me a bit of a warning you know?"  

Goddess_nataku

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:48 pm
He spoke softly, "I live by myself, you don't need to worry about that." His face redden slightly as she curled up next to him. "And I don't have a lot of people coming around here." He tried to relax, but just having her next to him, feeling her breath against his neck, sent jolts through him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:55 pm
"That's strange, don't you humans enjoy hanging out with each other all the time? Well, no matter. What I'm curious about is whether you have school or not tomorrow? I always wanted to see a human school." she perks up slightly, somewhat ignoring the way his face started to turn red.

Looking down at her outfit, she made a slight face. "I need to get some human clothes as well. I don't think your society would allow a woman to walk around dressed like some sort of homeless person either."

Sighing, she nuzzles against him once more, completely satisfied for the first time in the last 150 years from the energy he fed her. Draping her arm almost possessively around his waist she starts to drift slowly into a deep sleep.  

Goddess_nataku

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:11 pm
Daie tried to relax as he watched her fall asleep, but how does a person relax, let alone fall asleep next to a demon? He waited until he thought she was asleep before he unwrapped her arm around him and moved out of the bed.

He walked into the bathroom and splashed some cold water onto his face, "This is...unreal..." He looked back out into his bedroom and frowded to see her still there. He removed his shirt and turned off the lights before crawling back into bed.

Maybe when I wake up...this is all be a dream.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:18 pm
Slowly opening her eyes, she found her face pressed against his naked chest? When the heck did that happen? Usually she would remember if she stripped a human down or not. She must have been more tired then she thought...

Who cares, it was time for breakfast and he was just to tasty to miss. Leaning over him, she lightly brushes her lips along his before giving him a slow yet thorough kiss that should wake him from whatever dream he was having. For some reason, she was excited this morning.

She started to rain light feather kisses all over his face. It didn't drain him of his energy, but it was a sad habit that she couldn't break when it comes to delivering kisses. "Wakey, wakey Master Damien.." she murmurs against his lips for a moment  

Goddess_nataku

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:38 pm
Damien's eyes shot open as he felt her lips. He pulled away quickly, half forgetting what happened last night. He rubbed his eyes, "Morning, Alex." He stood up and streched a little, "How did you sleep?" It felt weird talking to her like this. Like they were a couple or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:45 pm
"I slept pretty good, it beats the cold stone floor of my cage back in hell. And I actually felt warm to since they intentionally tried to make me freeze to death sometimes." she mumbles as watches him stretch, her eyes slowly dipping along the contours of his muscled waist.

Sitting up, she continues to watch him. "So what are we doing today Master??" she tilts her head slightly. "School? Work? Going to hang out with friends? Or better yet!" she suddenly clasps her hands together excitedly. "Your going on what you humans call date with your girlfriend? Could I watch? I usually just find a human man or woman, seduce them and then sleep with them. So I never really seen or experience the whole date thing before."

She smiles sheepishly, almost-- but just slightly. Making her seem just a little bit more human. But that moment disappears as she crawls on her hands and knees, circling him slightly as she drapes her arms around his neck loosely, leaning up against his back. "Come on Master, what are we doing today??"  

Goddess_nataku

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:53 pm
He felt himself shiver again as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Calm down....she's just a girl....just a girl... He turned around and looked at her, "I'm going to take a shower while you stay here." He turned toward the bathroom and spoke, "For your information, I don't have a girlfriend. I have no work today or school, so I guess we're going to shop for some clothes for you."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:39 pm
Grinning from ear to ear she nods her head and wraps herself in his blankets. "Then I'll wait for you when your done taking your shower. Thank goodness I was given a master who actually smells good and not grimy or sweaty."

The moment he stepped into his bathroom she started to look around his room for something to wear that could at least fit her. What she found was one of his t-shirts and black draw string sweat pants that were a bit comfortable. It sure beat the torn black dress. Which she soon tossed into the small trash can. "That's better."  

Goddess_nataku

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:17 am
Damien walked into the shower and started to clean himself quickly, not ready to believe that a demon would keep their word. He walked out of the shower to his closet with only the towel around his waist as he saw Alex laying on his bed in some of his clothes.

He changed into some nicer clothes and walked over to her, "Ready?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:29 am
Laying sprawled out on her stomach, she smiles and she crawls on her hands and knees towards him, nuzzling her head against his hip in a very cat-like gesture. "Yes Master Damien." Raising her hands she twisted her long hair into a messy bun so it wouldn't get out of the way. But it still didn't hide the face that it was a deep blood red color. Not very common in these parts of the city it seems.

"Now I'm ready." she nips playfully at his wrist, not damaging the skin as she slides off the bed and stands next to him. "But none of your shoes fit me, and I don't think humans won't find it normal for me to walk around barefoot in the city."  

Goddess_nataku

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:34 am
Damien paused for a moment and thought about it. "Um...well...I think I may have some smaller shoes in my closet." He walked over to the closet and pulled down a box. It was filled with old shoes he wouls use when he didn't want to get his others ones dirty.

He placed the box on the bed and sat down next to it, "Maybe there's some in here that's your size."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:42 am
She eyes the contents that laid out inside the box curiously, yet cautiously. "You know, your actually kind of nice for a human. Usually they are so demanding or just try and threaten to kill me. But here you are, helping me find a pair of shoes to wear."

Rummaging through the shoes, she pulls out a pair of worn black flip flops. "I'll take these." she slips them on and tries them out for a moment. After trying them, she reaches for the door knob that would lead out of his room. "Alright then lets go Master Damien." Opening the door she slips out, walking down the flight of stairs. "Hurry up Master!"  

Goddess_nataku

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces