Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Werewolf/Vampire/Demon/Angel Role Plays
Our Tricky Little World [Now Accepting!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NullCollins

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:36 pm
Oliver made a small noise in the back of his throat, and reached for his mace as his men all drew.

"Obviously you aren't harmless. You can breath fire, and are already angry. Calm down or I will give the order. You won't like what happens next. You get the third degree because you are not one of ours, in our territory, and as I'm sure the general can tell you, we like knowing what's going on under our noses. The general stopped you to see what you were up to. I stopped to see how the general was faring, and if he needed assistance. Now stand down."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:26 pm
Tys stumbled through the brush angrily. "I'm officially lost." He looked down at his map and noticed something that might be the problem. "I've been holding this thing up side down." He burst into a clearing unexpectedly. "Um. Hi." He said to the strange group of people there. "Know where a practicing musician can find a town?" He held up his guitar and amp, as if to express his point.  

Ripplewaves

Dapper Hunter

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:10 am
Jade growled and crouched, ready to begin a fight, when yet another man toppled into the clearing. This one, thankfully, was a musician. She instantly perked up some and smiled at him, grateful to see someone with a familiar profession.
"No need for fighting, mutt. Now there's two musicians here. I told you before, we're harmless, you just caught me on a bad day. Leave me alone now and nothing else will happen. I'll also get away from your territory or whatever and never come back. How's that sound?" Jade cracked a smile wide enough to show off her tiny vampire fangs and tried to look innocent, which wasn't achieved. Being crouched down defensively, holding a sai, and smiling, Jade looked a lot more like a maniac than a harmless musician.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:42 am
Oliver barked and dropped his mace. The sounds of bones crunching and popping could be heard amongst the mixed growls, snarls, and howls of he and his men as they went into their hybrid forms. His claws grew longer, a thick coat of rust red fur with black spots came across him. He grew, his leg bones reshaping, an extra join being added above the knee, giving him an extra foot of height. His features changed, sizable muscles grew even larger, his neck pitched forward, his muzzle elongated, his jaw widened and was filled with razor sharp fangs, his eyes glowed with a malicious red. His men followed suit, the colouration of fur differing, but not much else.

"Both of you, in the centre on your knees, weapons and instruments in a pile in front of you. NOW."

His voice was now unpleasant.  

NullCollins

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:49 am
Jade made a choking noise as the men transformed and straightened again, stuffing her sai hastily into its sheath as she backed up. She'd never really seen a tranformation up close and it scared her to death. She backed up until her rear met a tree and stared at the alpha male, praying her luck would change fast.
"I didn't mean it, I swear. Please, please, don't do anything. I only came here for some peace and quiet. Please, don't hurt me." Jade slid down until she sat on the ground and closed her eyes, ready for the worst. She'd been beaten by werewolves before, most of them being just rookies looking for fun, but with a general and an alpha around there would be no mercy for her.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:24 am
Tys narrowed his eyes. "What did I drag myself into?" He slowly made his way to stand in front of the girl. "Y'know you guys are terribly impolite. How about a small performance?" He slowly pulled his guitar from his case. "So you're a musician too? What's your style?" He slowly pulled his blade from the end of the guitar. He then shifted into his demon form. "Anyone want to tell me why you attack a harmless girl?"  

Ripplewaves

Dapper Hunter

NullCollins

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:34 am
"See, now this is the part where you two look like idiots. We're in Werewolf territory right now, neither of you are werewolves, or even half-breeds of ours, you two are interlopers. We're just finding out why and protecting our sovereignty over this land. We have yet to attack, we have asked simple questions and they have been met with smart a** remarks instead of co-operation. You have five seconds to put away the blade before you are rushed, and killed. 5..."

Oliver started to count. These two insolent little wretches dared to come in here and, during this time of war, act as if the agents and ranking officials of the military were out of line for trying to conduct an investigation... they would be shown a little werewolf hospitality, all the way to the dinner table.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:43 am
Tys just smiled. "4... 3... Y'kmow I'm not bowing down to anyone. How about you come up one at a time like a good fight should be. Or do werewolves have no honor?" He readied his blade. These guys must be pissed by now. He thought to himself  

Ripplewaves

Dapper Hunter

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:45 am
Jade blinked as the newcomer came to her rescue and shook her head. No one had to do that for her. She stood and glanced around, then rushed forward and ducked beneath Tys' wings to stand before him, her hands raised.
"Stop! Look, I'm sorry. Defensive instincts and all. Not every vampire/demon half-breed gets questioned before getting pummeled, you know? Please, let's just calm down and talk this out. If we really did do anything wrong, you can take us to jail or wherever when we're done talking, okay?" She smiled as sweetly as possible and kept her tiny body in front of her savior's.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:50 am
"There's honor, and then there is duty, and as the Alpha of the Fenrir's Own, it is my duty to purge the land of all potential threats like yourself. You are surrounded, and heavily outnumbered. There are eleven seasoned veterans, a general, and his personal guard here. No one will even know the fight happened. You should listen to the halfie, she's talking the most sense. Now both of you, cast down your weapons and state your business in the area."

Oliver's words were accompanied by the occasional snarl from his men, who were all revved up and ready to go. The demon's notion of Honor was incorrect. This was a pack society, One pack, One purpose. There was no Honor in one member being injured while the rest did nothing to assist.  

NullCollins

Ripplewaves

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:51 am
Tys's eyes widened. "What are you doing!? When I talk tough like that you're supposed to sneak away while they're focusing on me!" He had an extremely worried expression by now. He was more worried about her getting away than his own safety.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:58 am
"Oh, get over it! If you were going to really fight you'd've jumped in by now! What demon are you if you don't have that bloodlust as second nature? I'm half a demon and more fighter than you right now. Now listen to the mutt or I torch this entire area to nothing. Keep playing hero and I will kill you." Jade turned to look at the man and snarled at him, emphasising her threat with a bit of heat from her body radiating out. She pulled her sais out and tossed them at the alpha's feet, though she remained standing. A final glare to Tys, then Jade turned back to the wolves and bowed her head to them.
"My name is Jade Jaganshi. I don't know who you are, but judging by the speed at which you came into the clearing and how quickly you reacted to my being snappy, getting away now is out of the question. I could probably even take to the trees and you'd ground me faster than I could draw breath to scream..."

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

NullCollins

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:03 am
"You'd be right. The ten who followed me, and myself, are the pack known as Fenrir's Own... suffice to say you wouldn't have made it to a tree before Gratch over there had your ankle in his grasp, and was pulling you in for a quick snack."

With that, Gratch reared his head a little bit and gave a quick howl. He had a fairly large battle axe across his shoulders, which he hefted and swung around playfully, as if it weighed nothing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:34 am
"Thanks for reminding me how tiny I am. Jerk." Jade rolled her eyes and heaved a sigh, clearly unhappy about the reminder. She raised her hands to show she was being cooperative and looked over her shoulder at Tys again. He worried her a little, but she'd get over it. Her green eyes moved back to the alpha and she felt a pang of fear run through her again. The man scared her more than anyone else ever had.
"Question, though, has he ever had vampire before? Last wolf to bite me ended up puking."

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

NullCollins

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:39 am
"Vampire, Demon, human, angel, and one time a wolf... We're not dumb pups who are still wet behind the ears. We know how to prepare you. Gratch is the pack's chef to boot. Now what is your purpose in the area specifically."

The wolves snickered, and Gratch put a friendly paw on Jade's shoulder, to show her there were no hard feelings.  
Werewolf/Vampire/Demon/Angel Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff