Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
When Your Time Comes, How Would You Choose To Go... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:37 pm
Shadowed Intent
XWraith_LordX
Shadowed Intent
Yes, A nuclear explosion would be a good one.
Although I would be happy with a gravestone with some sarcastic or ironic comment on it.
I was going to do that if I ever have one.

I was thinking "I finished before you in the human race"
Nice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:18 pm
I alway like one of these three, either peacefully in my sleep, in a blaze of glory you know the hell of gunfire or dying from a wound I got protecting the woman I love.  

Icy-Determination_020

The S k u t t l e b u t t

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:19 pm
Mummified  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:06 pm
When I was younger I hoped that when I did die I would would go in my sleep all nice and peacefull like, now tho I don't really have a awnser I try to pay more attention to haveing as much fun as possible. If I did have to choose tho either in my sleep or Ive also thought about just killing as many people as possible and end up being shot by the police.  

Sodamu

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:35 pm
I'd like to die in a fifteen hooker gangbang.

But no really, as long as its quick and peaceful, preferably while I'm alone, then I don't really care. Or unless I was doing something heroic or courageous.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:30 pm
Digital Malevolence

But no really, as long as its quick and peaceful, preferably while I'm alone, then I don't really care. Or unless I was doing something heroic or courageous.

It seems like that's how a lot of people would prefer it. Either quietly alone or in some final act of heroism.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:44 pm
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence

It seems like that's how a lot of people would prefer it. Either quietly alone or in some final act of heroism.
Most people I know say they are afraid of dying alone....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:45 am
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence

I meant here in the guild. *shrugs*  

Henneth Annun
Captain

NewAgeAntique

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:51 pm
Okay, so this is going to sound extreamly geeky...

But ever since I first read LOTR Return of the King, I've always wanted to go out like Denthenor. Well respected, revered even, but completely and totally off my rocker. Of course, there'd also be the running across a large public place a flaming inferno and then falling to my death hundreds of feet below. It'd be kinda sick.

...In a good way I mean.

It's completely unrealistic, but it's the only end I can imagine for myself right now. Especially when my unrealistic life goal is becoming immortal and living to see every age of humanity and then whatever comes next.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:47 pm
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence

Oh.

I was also thinking, I'd like to die as an old sea captain.

Or I would like to die in a very messy way, that way the people who have to clean up will surely remember me. I want it to take three days to clean up all my remains. 3nodding  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:45 pm
NewAgeAntique
Okay, so this is going to sound extreamly geeky...

But ever since I first read LOTR Return of the King, I've always wanted to go out like Denthenor. Well respected, revered even, but completely and totally off my rocker. Of course, there'd also be the running across a large public place a flaming inferno and then falling to my death hundreds of feet below. It'd be kinda sick.

...In a good way I mean.

It's completely unrealistic, but it's the only end I can imagine for myself right now. Especially when my unrealistic life goal is becoming immortal and living to see every age of humanity and then whatever comes next.
I'd rather die like (they thought) Gandalf did.

Acording to the book, Denethor wasn't always completely batty, he was pretty sane until his wife died and he got depressed, then Boromir died and that made it worse, and then when Faramir got seriously wounded that was pretty much the end of it. Denethor kept on trying to defend Minas Tirith no matter what though against Sauron. He was different than from in the book, the movie showed him as more of a crazy guy who was ready to run at the first sign of a struggle and who didn't really give a damn about his second son at all. I thought that the different spin on his character in the movie though added something that wouldn't have been there otherwise and they did a pretty good job of it, so I didn't really have a problem with it. I still loved the movie. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:50 pm
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence

Oh.

Or I would like to die in a very messy way, that way the people who have to clean up will surely remember me. I want it to take three days to clean up all my remains. 3nodding
An old sea captain? When you died we could pull your cap down over your eyes, unless you'd prefer to do that. smile I'm getting a pleasant image from that death scene.

Messy here = painful. Unless you had some seriously hard core painkillers working around in your system.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:36 pm
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence

Oh.

An old sea captain? When you died we could pull your cap down over your eyes, unless you'd prefer to do that. smile I'm getting a pleasant image from that death scene.

Messy here = painful. Unless you had some seriously hard core painkillers working around in your system.
You are welcome.

I was thinking perhaps you know, a quick gun shot to the face fallowed by a fall into a woodchipper that just happened to be on, and in a small room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:18 pm
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
Oh.

You are welcome.

I was thinking perhaps you know, a quick gun shot to the face fallowed by a fall into a woodchipper that just happened to be on, and in a small room.

I like how you think. xd  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:05 pm
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
Oh.

You are welcome.

I like how you think. xd
Well, at least someone does, I often wonder I'm half retarded.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff