Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Werewolf/Vampire/Demon/Angel Role Plays
Vampires and Werewolfs(Accepting now) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:50 pm
Aluu gasped. "You of all people should know how much i hate this war, Dim. Surely you have nothing to hide from your best friend," as she spoke she bared her teeth. Her sword was hanging from its belt at her side. She drew it and made an attempt to cut through the chain.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:59 am
Dim pulled the chain throwing her off balance. "Fine. Have it your way." she laughed. The chain loosened around Aluu's wrist and slipped off. "But you're not going to like what you find." She drew the chain back to her and wrapped it around the handle of one of her katana's. She started walking again then turned around. "Hurry up Aluu, we need to get out of her. Night will come soon and we need to find a place to rest." she said crossing her arms over her chest and smiling.  

Mari_Shade

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:29 pm
November stalked up the side of a rocky hill in wolf form. Her dark fur shining in the light of the moon. Golden yellow eyes searched around the area. A sniff here and there also aided. She lowered her head and began moving downwards.

She didn't care about the stone or which side had it. It didn't make a difference to her. Why should she care who pointed the finger? As long as no one pointed it at her, things would be just fine.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:42 pm
Aluu regained her balence and silently walked to the closet. "Don't you wish to see the face of the life you stole?" she said with a smirk. She opened the door and a huge ball of furr rolled out and she realised what it was. Another werewolf to loose their life in this stupid war was lying by her feet. Aluu gasped when she saw what was in the werewolf's paw. "My mother's necklace! I don't understand for i killed the werewolf who killed my parents," she almost whispered.  

Azula Mai 101

Mari_Shade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:14 am
Dim sighed. "See Aluu? Somethings are better left unseen." she said sitting down against a wall. "The dogs you went after were just gun-for-hires. Just stupid fighters that got involved with the wrong kill. That dog was the one behind it all, if you saw his human form you would have recognized him. His name was Allan Kilik. To tell you the truth I was surprised when his name came up. I thought he died a long time ago." Dim said staring at Aluu's back. This was the reason she didn't like Aluu tagging along with her, she didn't need to know about things like this.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:21 pm
Aluu nodded. She picked up her mother's necklace before facing Dim. "I found a small cave that's warm and will provide shelter for us tonight," as she spoke she began walking out of the room. She stopped when she got to the door, only to look back at Dim. "Coming?" she asked.  

Azula Mai 101

Mari_Shade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:07 pm
Dim sighed and stood up. "Ok, but I need to go see what's-his-face in the morning. He only paid me half up front so I got to go get the rest of my cash." Dim said as she followed closely behind Aluu.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:09 pm
Rani walked through the forest searching for a place to reat. She never had a home, so you could call her homless or a traveler. What ever it is she doesn't care.  

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:30 pm
Aluu walked through the darkness, Dim was close by so she knew she was safe. "Just through there and you'll soon see a small cave," she whispered to Dim, pointing towards the forest. She faintly felt the presence of another but it was so faint she wasn't sure if it was there or not, so she didn't mention this to Dim. Pulling the branches away, she revealed a small path through the over-hanging branches that made up half the forest.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:54 am
Dim nodded and stayed right at Aluu's side. "Something's here. I'll need to watch over Aluu a little bit more while we pass through here, the last thing I need is someone hurting or taking her." Dim thought to herself as she stared up at the trees. " I remember a time when the whole world was this pretty..... seems like a lost cause now..." she said with a sad smile. "This war has taken so much more than just lives."  

Mari_Shade

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:20 pm
Walking through the forest, she spoke in a calm voice, soft enough to be almost called a whisper. "Yes. This war as taken lives, homes and dreams. Its turned friends into enemies. All this started because someone was stupid enough to steal a stone. Who ever it was i will personally hunt them down and murder them. They are responsible for the lose of lives, friendships, homes and dreams." She looked back at Dim. "We're almost there," she pointed ahead of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:12 am
Dim smiled, she knew how Aluu hated the war. It wasn't that she agreed or disagreed with it, the way Dim saw it was just as another way to get money and maybe find her forgotten teacher. "Alright, when we get there we should set up a small fire and clean up a little. I might bring out a storm, I feel like I need a shower." Dim said looking up at the heavy clouds in the sky.  

Mari_Shade

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:18 pm
Aluu smiled. "Guess you do need a shower Dim. You are starting to stink," she said. She was only joking but she hoped Dim wouldn't take it to seriously. "We're here," she finally said, pulling back some branches to reveal a small cave.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:25 pm
Dim smiled, "This is nicer than some of the places you've found for us to rest at." she said lightheartedly. Suddenly there was a flash of lightning and it started pouring. "Go ahead and start a fire toward the back of the cave. I'm going to go find some berry's or something." Dim said with a wave as she set her stuff down and went around the side of the cave.  

Mari_Shade

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:57 pm
Aluu picked up her friend's items and walked inside the small cave. Placing them against one wall, she walked to the back of the cave and tried to light a fire. It took serveral attempts but she finally succeded.  
Werewolf/Vampire/Demon/Angel Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff