Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Main Forum
Virtual Rangers Astro Force: Meet The Rangers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which theme should I do first?
  Beach
  Homecoming/prom
  Sports
  Halloween
  Winter
  Various ideas
View Results

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:05 pm
Sorry I have been on and doing much on our guild. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:19 pm
Have to say, that profile of Russ seems very much like his names sake ^_^

Let's see if you captured the others just as well!  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:26 pm
Murdoc Keizer
Have to say, that profile of Russ seems very much like his names sake ^_^

Let's see if you captured the others just as well!
well outside age, it pretty much is him (btw, yeah, he knows he's a character in my story and so do Joey and Lisa)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:13 pm
Well it's profile time, and who better to profile than Rusty's brother, the Red Ranger..... Me.

Name: Randy
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 190 lbs.
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Green
Hobbies: Writing, Drawing, Anime
Bio: Where Rusty is outgoing and can be loud, Randy is the polar opposite. He's quiet and kinda reserved but is always willing to help. Randy is a former Ranger who happen to stumble onto the Astro Force project that his chemistry professor, Dr. Richter, was working on. Randy uses his intelligence to help design the weapons and robots that the Rangers use and once he returns to the team, he uses it to help with battle strategies and attack plans.

Randy: User Image  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:35 am
Nice. Already voted.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:11 pm
well, it's profile time once more, and this time, it's Randy's girlfriend Rae being featured

Name: Rae
Height: 5'1"
Weight: N/A
Eye color: Blue
Hobbies: Playing guitar, reading, watching movies
Bio: Rae is the first non-Ranger (besides Dr. Richter) to know the true identities of the Astro Rangers. She befriends Randy after a chance encounter while he was hanging out with the others at the beach. Rae moved to Newville on the suggestion of her grandparents after her parents were killed in a car accident. She originally falls in love with the Red Ranger, unaware it's Randy, when he saves her after she is kidnapped by Medadrax's minions but then learns the identites of all five Rangers when Randy is forced to morph in front of her. She eventually becomes the Emerald Ranger after she is sort of selected by Medadrax to become his own evil Ranger, but with the help of her friends and knowing Randy's true feelings for her, she is able to break the spell and fight alongside the others.

Rae: User Image  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:27 pm
cool.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:10 pm
I've been thinking about tektek-ing some alternate costumes. What do you think I should do for alternate outifts (remember, Gaia doesn't exactly have what i'd need for full on Ranger costumes, so it'd have to be street clothes and the like)  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:15 am
Hmm. I'd say go for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:43 pm
well, is there any special outfits you'd want to see?  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Ore-sama no Bakura
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:33 am
I think it's pretty well decided.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:57 pm
Phenom_85
well, is there any special outfits you'd want to see?

No, just a little something that shows their personalities I suppose.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:47 pm
well, it's that time again, and this time the spotlight shines on the Yellow Ranger, Lisa

Name: Lisa
Height: 4'11"
Weight: N/A
Eye color: Brown
Hobbies: writing, soap operas, wrestling, anime
Bio: Lisa is a walking ball of energy. She is constantly optimistic and always has a kind word for her friends. When it comes to being a Ranger, Lisa is as tough as they come and will not quit defending the Earth. Outside being a Ranger, she enjoys the company of her dog Callie as well as Rusty, Joey, Violet (who she doesn't always get along with), Randy, and Rae.

Lisa: User Image

well, this week will be the final profile poll, for next Sunday, I will do a double header with both joey and Violet. As I had mentioned, I want to do alt. oputfits, so now it'll be various themes. If there isn't much interest, then I'll just pick a theme at random.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:19 pm
hmm. interesting  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:55 pm
sorry for the lack of new stuff here, I've been getting ready for a trip I'm going on this coming weekend. I have, however, posted the start of the first story for the series, so if you wanna check it out, it's over in the Serials sub-forum  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff