Welcome to Gaia! ::

GaGa Online

Back to Guilds

Come join other fans and discuss everything GAGA! 

Tags: Lady Gaga, Music, Dance, Fame, Monster 

Reply Gaga Online Home Page
Lady Gaga under ATTACK Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you feel about this?
  I hate it!
  I don't care...
View Results

l Sailor Cancer l

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:22 pm
she is different and people tend to hate on things that are different I know alot fat ugly girls that hate on her say shes a tranny and needs a nose job I brush it off cause gaga is amazing she doesnt lip synch like britney beyonce etc she has awesome style wrote all her own songs even wrote stuff for britney and fergie she is gonna be around for a long time  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:26 pm
I agree, i think the only reason that she has so many haters is because shes soo awesome, and people are so jealous of how quickly she rose to stardom!  

marianastrench868

Sephoreus

Captain

Quotable Regular

6,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:19 pm
marianastrench868
I agree, i think the only reason that she has so many haters is because shes soo awesome, and people are so jealous of how quickly she rose to stardom!

I completely agree, theres all the talk of her being a hermaphrodite or w/e.ppl have been starting bogus ideas and presumptions about her and I think its really unfair.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:20 pm
they hate her coz theyre jelious. xd  

Ashley_master_of_darkness

Ashley_master_of_darkness

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:13 pm
how could anyone hate her she's so awsome and i'm starting to cry cause they said that. heart crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:26 pm
Sailor Aquatica
she is different and people tend to hate on things that are different I know alot fat ugly girls that hate on her say shes a tranny and needs a nose job I brush it off cause gaga is amazing she doesnt lip synch like britney beyonce etc she has awesome style wrote all her own songs even wrote stuff for britney and fergie she is gonna be around for a long time

Do NOT EVER, ever accuse Britney Spears of lip-synching.
I can show you a million and one videos of her singing LIVE. If you want some proof, check out the video on my profile.

people like you make me so upset...  

PoisonXLilly

LazybonesHeroine

Loyal Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:33 am
People to that crap to everyone. I never knew people could be so jealous though. But hey, we all know it was going to happen. I mean She's so talented, very sexy, richer than us all, and could get any guy or girl she wanted to. of course she's going to have people talk. I say let the haters hate, someone has to do it. It just makes her look better and better.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:20 pm
She is a beautiful artist. There is nothing wrong with being fabulous.

Just because you have sex and are public and not ashamed to be human doesn't make her phony. As long as she usues protection, gets tested, etc.. I really don't have a problem with that.

As far as the haters go.. Suck my discostick.  

Gun Culture

hapiiness

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:39 pm
Dont hate appreciate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:03 pm
i really hate it when people at my skool say that she's a man and that she's a freak, so therefore since she's my role model they think im a man and that im a tranny. but since i know there all skanks who dont deserve fame AT ALL i just say "takes one to know one". :3  

II_SexiBunni_II

Gaga Online Home Page

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces