Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
The progress thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aeren
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:13 am
Beginning of Week 6 for Aeren

- Weight Lost: hah. weight gained: 6 frickin lbs. I think its water retention and muscle. I hope anyway.

- Feeling: Pretty darn bad.

- Any fitter: A bit. I'm running 3 miles a week now. I also used the stair climber yesterday. That was a first since high school.

Goals for the week:
Lose some weight or something. I still haven't ran a mile w/o stopping.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:15 am
End of week four for Fuzzykit

-Weight loss: Mission 'slim for the camera' completely and utterly failed. I've worse than failed- I've regressed. I'm back to the weight I was at the start of my diet, and this has happened in ONE WEEK. How could this have happened? I've been too busy to eat much this week. Is it because I'm sick? Am I not exercising enough? WHY?

-Feeling: Sick and depressed, just want to crawl into a corner and die.

Any fitter? I can't tell.

-Additional notes: Now I'm more determined than ever to lose weight. However not everything is going to be timed very badly- the looming exams and assessments are going to make things much more difficult.  

Fuzzykit

Grip of Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:07 pm
lol, I didn't get to record my progress thread thingee on saturday. blargh. I
ll write one tomorrow.

I'm sorry you gals arn't feeling your best. Valentine's week wasn't all so great for me neither.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:54 pm
Mini update: A day after I wrote this my period came. That's right folks, it came early, just in time for the competition. stressed Oh, well. At least I have a partial explanation to my dramatic gain in weight. However it can't be entirely to blame.  

Fuzzykit

Fuzzykit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:58 pm

-Weight loss: 2 pounds.

-Feeling: Tired. Meh.

Any fitter? Yup. * heart 's karate*

-Additional notes: Back on trackness?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:59 am
Aeren
End of Week 7 for Aeren

- Weight Lost: Well, those 6 lbs are now gone. Its a damn good feeling.

- Feeling: So much better. I don't feel like I'm such a failure now. I feel like im getting back on track again, and can start anew.

- Any fitter: I don't feel a whole lot fitter, but I had taken a hiatus from working out and eating right. I am back on track and ready to go now.

Goals for the week:
Lose 2 lbs! I WILL do it this week.
Run a mile w/o stopping!
Use the stair stepper on level 2 for the whole 20 minutes!

Aeren
Crew

BlinkyTheRed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:25 pm
Beginning of week one for BlinkyTheRed

-Weight: Starting at 186.5 pounds. I'm using a scale that tends to overshoot a little, but I'd rather overshoot and be pleasantly surprised later!

-Feeling: Pretty good. Just did some exercise for about 30 minutes, and it did wonders for the stress I was feeling! eek Man it feels so much better to get down and do some crunches and stretches than cramming my face full of candy. The tension in my neck and back is gone for now!

-Any fitter? Not yet. Fitter than a few weeks ago but no big changes. I really hope to improve this very much! No more huffing and puffing after running up stairs! I'm sick of it! scream

GOALS:
Do a little bit of exercise every day, 30 minutes. A lot of stretching, for my stress-- if I'm not stress, I'm less likely to overeat.
-Work my lower stomach!! Can you say pilates! (My favorite!)
-Always take the stairs unless I'm like, dying or something!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:46 pm
Begining of week one for Rosemary:

Weight loss:0.6 kilos *first week of logging, not first week of dieting*

Feeling:like I just ate a t-spoon of icecream at breakfast *pats tummy* yummie

Any fitter:buggered if I know, cant guess on that week by week, I am not filling in this feild next week

Goal for the week:to track my points every day!  

I be me

Fuzzykit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:20 pm

-Weight loss: 2 pounds.

-Feeling: Moody. xp

Any fitter? Yup. Um... do hicccups count as a form of exercise by the way? I've been doing it a lot, this week... >_<

-Additional notes: Slowly snailing away back to where I last got to. Still pissed off at myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:39 am
Beginning of week 9 for Aeren

- Weight Lost: 2 lbs! yes! finally! i also have lost inches over my body, which is good. i met almost all of my spring break goals. go me. so i set new goals for end of school

- Feeling: much fitter, not having as much of a fat week as i had been having previously. im starting to feel better about myself, and feel like I AM making progress. I can see that i make progress, but now i really believe it.

- Any fitter: most definitely. i am now running a mile w/o stopping. so i met one goal. i'm ALMOST up to stair stepper level 2 for 20 minutes. i've been doing 15. so close.

Goals for the week:
Lose 2 more lbs. Reach the last little bit of my spring break goals. Do stair stepper level 2 for 20 minutes.

Aeren
Crew

I be me

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:30 am
End of week one for Rosemary:

Weight loss:I put on 0.9 kilos
this happens to me a lot
my weight fluctuates due to my tennageryness a lot
but hell, thats less than a twenth of what I have lost so far

Feeling:I just watched supersize me
I am NEVER eating again
and I when I do I am only buying meat from somewere the butcher saw the face of the cow
*in the interview with the author of fast food nation they said that there are parts from thousands of cows in your macadeys meat pattys, and they keep their cows in feeding pens, wich is pretty much a really small cage with a food trough*

Goal for the week:Join gym! either the one at tafe or the one at curves  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:59 am
End of week five for Fuzzykit

-Weight loss: None, I hovered this week.

-Feeling: Tired. I'd like to be able to do something I alone want for a change, something that doesn't rely on what others want as well.

Any fitter? Yup.

-Additional notes: Starting to feel discouraged- which is the trap I fall into every time I start a new regime. Help?  

Fuzzykit

Fuzzykit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:37 pm
End of week six for Fuzzykit

-Weight loss: None. I've been eating less than ever and excercising more than ever. WFT is going on with me???

-Feeling:I've had enough of life.

Any fitter? A lot, but it doesn't seem to be doing much good.

-Additional notes: Hating life, hating myself more.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:30 am
End of week two for Rosemary:

Weight loss:Not a clue, I missed weightwatches this week
*looks sad*
but oh well

Feeling:Menstratal

Goal for the week:errr... not stab anything
I have a meeting on monday for the gym at tafe  

I be me

Fuzzykit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:23 pm
End of week seven for Fuzzykit

-Weight loss: I gained two pounds because of period. Damn.

-Feeling:Crappy, I did really well this week with eating pattern and exercising, I really did. But alas, it wasn't meant to be. For now, that is.

Any fitter? Jumping. *Bouncebounce* Lookatmego! *Zoom* 4laugh

-Additional notes: Rar. Domo eat you. domokun (In other words, spaced out and totally random).  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games