Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jude_Lawrence

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:44 pm
Shrugging to herself and deciding that it was none of her buisness Ayame turned from the door to go over to her bed. Settling down on it she couldn't help but sigh, wondering slightly who her roommate would be...breaking out of her thoughts she coudln't she looked over at the time. " I should probably find the cafeteria...." Standing back up she padded silently to the door and down the hall lost in her thoughts.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:07 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Blackrose01111
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Blackrose01111
where is it *Rin said as she walked the hallways of the dorm looking for her room* Hey *Rin yells as she sees a girl down the hall from her*
yuriko hears her from down the hall and turns around to see a new student "yes??" she said out of curiosity........
um.... can you tell me where room 20 is? *Rin asks the girl*
"of course i know where it is....i'll show you the way....." she says while starting to lead the two girls down the hallway and to thier dorms
cool tanks *Rin says as she follows Yuriko* Hey does a guy names Cooper go here??  

Blackrose01111

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:50 pm
Blackrose01111
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Blackrose01111
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Blackrose01111
where is it *Rin said as she walked the hallways of the dorm looking for her room* Hey *Rin yells as she sees a girl down the hall from her*
yuriko hears her from down the hall and turns around to see a new student "yes??" she said out of curiosity........
um.... can you tell me where room 20 is? *Rin asks the girl*
"of course i know where it is....i'll show you the way....." she says while starting to lead the two girls down the hallway and to thier dorms
cool tanks *Rin says as she follows Yuriko* Hey does a guy names Cooper go here??
"sure thing....and yeah he does but he hasn't checked in at the administrations office yet why do you ask???" of course she would know every guy that went to the school and who hadn't checked in yet, i mean she is the biggest flirt in the history of the school.......plus she works at the administrations office part time  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:04 pm
After unpacking and looking over everything once, twice, and three times over he smiles, "Uh huh this is just right...now what to do next." He considered sleeping but at the time he was just too excited to sleep; he was always like this in new places. He knew he would prowl the halls for a bit. He needed to get used to the layout or he would be clueless. He nodded and confidently made his way out singing off again, "Yooooooooooou! Wait till tomarrow!"  

Ceveo

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:19 pm
she lead them to their dorms then went on her way after asking their names she then started walking down the hall again and heard the same guy from before and went looking for him to see what he looked like becuase he was obviously new to the school........  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:33 pm
He smiles coming straight around a corner dancing arund like an idiot, "Don't let the days go byyyy! Glistening." He stops and props up against the wall for a little bit to go over what he already went through.  

Ceveo

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:46 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Blackrose01111
cool thanks *Rin says as she follows Yuriko* Hey does a guy names Cooper go here??
"sure thing....and yeah he does but he hasn't checked in at the administrations office yet why do you ask???" of course she would know every guy that went to the school and who hadn't checked in yet, i mean she is the biggest flirt in the history of the school.......plus she works at the administrations office part time
oh Cooper we're old friends I wonder if he remembers me I knew him a long time ago like 9 or 10 years ago *Rin says as she gets to her dorm* Thanks let's be friends I mean I'm new here so my name's Rin. Rin Osaki *Rin says and puts her hand out*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:50 pm
Yoshaki
He smiles coming straight around a corner dancing arund like an idiot, "Don't let the days go byyyy! Glistening." He stops and props up against the wall for a little bit to go over what he already went through.
sees him proped up against a wall and walks over to him "hello, what's your name??" she said with a smile  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Jude_Lawrence

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:51 pm
Yoshaki

The singing could be heard pretty clearly as she walked around a corner. Stopping to study the guy in front of her for a moment she cocks her head a bit, and in a soft voice barely above a whisper she says.." your noisy..." Though with the tone of her voice it was very clear she wasn't meaning anything serious about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:52 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Yoshaki
sees him proped up against a wall and walks over to him "hello, what's your name??" she said with a smile

At that moment she also noticed the other girl as well and smiling just a little at her as well.  

Jude_Lawrence

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:53 pm
Blackrose01111
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Blackrose01111
cool thanks *Rin says as she follows Yuriko* Hey does a guy names Cooper go here??
oh Cooper we're old friends I wonder if he remembers me I knew him a long time ago like 9 or 10 years ago *Rin says as she gets to her dorm* Thanks let's be friends I mean I'm new here so my name's Rin. Rin Osaki *Rin says and puts her hand out*
shakes her hand and says "cool well i got to go now but i'll see ya around i guess....bye" she said while walking off down the hall and started talking to a guy(of course)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:39 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Xannieh
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Yoshaki

At that moment she also noticed the other girl as well and smiling just a little at her as well.
shakes her hand and says "cool well i got to go now but i'll see ya around i guess....bye" she said while walking off down the hall and started talking to a guy(of course)

After finding her dorm with the help of Yuriko she realizes that she forgot to thank Yuriko "Holy crap, I forgot to thank Yuriko for helping me sweatdrop . Maybe she didn't walk off too far..." As she walks down the halls, she see's two other students talking,completley forgetting what she was doing... she than decides to introduce herself "Hello! My name is Kumiko 3nodding What's your names?"  

TacoGirl133

Jude_Lawrence

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:31 pm
After finding her dorm with the help of Yuriko she realizes that she forgot to thank Yuriko "Holy crap, I forgot to thank Yuriko for helping me sweatdrop . Maybe she didn't walk off too far..." As she walks down the halls, she see's two other students talking,completley forgetting what she was doing... she than decides to introduce herself "Hello! My name is Kumiko 3nodding What's your names?"

Amaya blinked over to the other girl that was now padding up to them. She couldn't help but smile just a little more, taking a small liking to her already. " Kumiko?..nice to meet you I am Amaya"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:37 pm
Xannieh
KamioMisuzu

Amaya blinked over to the other girl that was now padding up to them. She couldn't help but smile just a little more, taking a small liking to her already. " Kumiko?..nice to meet you I am Amaya"

"Amaya is it? Nice to meet you 3nodding , is this is your first year here?"  

TacoGirl133

Disgruntled Minion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:50 am
Safaia walked down the hallway and noticed a bunch of girls laughing. She narrowed her eyes slightly wondering why everyone was so happy and she scooted though the crowded hallway with some food in her hands, then disappered into her room. She stretched across her bed and munched on some chips then rolled over on her stomach and started to read a book.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff