Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Look in The Eye (Dread_Detective & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:20 pm
Abbie smiled softly. "That's very kind of you. But I'm not exactly on to be formal." She laughed, taking another chocolate off the table. "And might I ask as to why you left all those beautiful girls to talk to me?" She asked skeptically, she raised an eyebrow and leaned gently against the table. Music started and she gently swayed on her own to the music. It grew very loud as well. She laughed, not able to hear him respond or not, nor hear herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:55 pm
Basil threw a parting glance at the group of girls before reutning his gaze to Abbie. "They are a dime a dozen, all of them only want me for my immense wealth or to say they managed to trick me into kissing one of them." He shook his head. "You on the other hand seem less interested in my money, and more interested in the atmosphere created by the music. Which I must say makes you stand out in my eye." He said watching her sway to the music. "Would you dance with me Abbie? It seems that you would enjoy the music better if you danced." The rich boy said smoothly, knowing he wouldn't get a rejection.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:59 pm
Abbie smiled. "I'm actually not into you at all. Though I do love your house. If you could even call it that. It's more like a palace." She nibbled on a cookie that she had picked up off the table. She shrugged. "Nah. Not to completely reject you. But I'm not much in the dancing mood." Over his shoulder she spotted a girl coming towards him and she quickly slipped away, making her way around the crowds who didn't notice her anyway and went outside onto the veranda. It was a bit chilly but manageabe. She sat down on the bench out there and looked around at the trees and such.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:15 am
(Bump!)  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:21 pm
(Bump??)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:07 am
Basil frowned, he wasn't used to rejection from girls and he realised for a moment how the girls he rejected felt. But his cold demenor soon returned, as he danced with a random girl pretending to enjoy it even though deep in his gut he couldn't forget how easily Abbie rejected him.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:45 pm
Abbie sighed softly, and kicked off her stilleto heeled jeweled shoes. She splurged to get an outfit for this. Though she didn't know she'd be invited. She just thought to be prepared, and she knew no bargin outfit and shoes would do. She blew all her money on one dress and a pair of shoes. She shook her head in disbelief. She sat quietly watching the sunset over the tree line. It really was quite beautiful. She thought about how she'd rejected Basil. It was more or less playing hard to get. He got every girl he ever wanted. But she wanted to be different. She wanted him to think about her  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:20 pm
Basil rested on the pillar outside glad to get out of the suffocating presence that was inside on the dance floor. "Good to see you are enjoying the view Abbie." He mused running his hand through his hair, looking at the bright stars indifferently.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:01 pm
Abbie looked over at him with a small smile. "It's quite beautiful. It's chilly out but I'd endure it for this picture perfect scenery." She sighed, gazing out into the setting sun. "You know how to throw fantastic parties. I'll give you as much." She said with a soft blush in her cheeks. She absent mindedly played with a curl and looked over at him, breaking out of her trance. "Why are you out here? Your party..." She broke off and whispered angrily. "And all the pretty girls" She eyed him. "Are inside..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:41 am
Basil snorted as he leaned against a column, "I enjoy parties to a point, the air inside was suffocating so I came out to avoid those pretty ladies you care to mention everytime I come near you. The last thing I want right now is to be in there pretending to be pleasant, I would rather stay outside and talk to you." Basil's fingers itched for a cigarette but he made himself stay on the pillar looking at Abbie with his deep blue eyes.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:46 am
Abbie laughed and nodded. "I see, so you don't have to be nice to me." She frowned a bit, looking right at him unwavering. "That's very nice to know." She huffed, standing up in barefeet as her shoes were laying on the other side of the bench. She went over, leaning over to grab them and stood up. "Well goodnight Master Basil." She said formally, bowing her head and turning to go inside. She took a look at him and sighed then went back inside. But something caused her to stay within the party. Hoping he'd find her maybe... and sweep her up into his arms and kiss her and take her upstairs away from everyone and tell her that he loves her. She shook her head and made her way over to the snack table and began munching, observing the party.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:38 pm
Basil sighed, knowing what she wanted and the surprising thing to him was that he wanted to be her prince charming but he knew he couldn't. With all his strengh the upper-class man walked past the suffocating atmosphere of girls with pretty smiles but empty heads. The smell of strawberries caught his nose, and turned to find Abbie sitting at the snack table. "You have a bad habit of wandering away from me, I hope that habit will stop. But if you must wander, why not wander together to the balcony? I will apologize for my misconduct and then we may get to know each other better." He said humbly, offering her his hand.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:14 pm
Abbie smiled shyly. "Well maybe I'm in the habit of wanting you to chase me." She giggled softly and eyed his hand, wondering if this was some cruel upper-class men joke to play on young naive girls fresh in the high society world. She chewed on her lip a bit then a small smile twitched the corners of her mouth. "I think that sounds like a fantastic idea." She admitted, gently placing her small fragile hand into his and stood up  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:44 pm
Basil smiled, revealing a normal set of pearly white teeth as he led her up the polished staircase railings, ignoreing the impertinant thoughts of the girls around them and how much the envyied Abbie. "So, Abbie what are your pleasures? Music, books, hobbies, food,?" He asked getting to the point as they stood on the balcony.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:20 am
Abbie looked down over the party from the balcony and smiled happily, seeing a sea of angry and jealous faces from below. She tapped her cheek gently. "I love to dance and sing." She said softly, sort of embarrassed. "I'm into any kind of visual art. I usually never leave the house without my camera." She giggled, blushing a bit. "I love romance and fantasy novels. But I have a slight hidden pleasure for horror books." She grinned, brushing a hair off her face as she looked at him. "Favorite food would have to be french fries... What about you?" She asked, leaning against the rail.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff