Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Summoning Blunders, adventures of a wizard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:43 am
Kender, who had been looking in the books to find what effect, other than not containing, the rune might have made on the summoning, caught the pounce in the back of the knees and toppled over backwards with a suprised yelp.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lillian was simply happy that the robes were now easier to play with. She had taken a large hunk from the bottom and began chewing on it. She sniffed it after it was soak, and commenced chewing on it.  

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:02 pm
Kender stared in amazement at the playfulness of this cat creature.

"Wh-what are you doing?!" He stammered. "That's my favorite robe!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:28 pm
All Lillian did was begin to purr and meow a little. She started licking the robe, and chewing a little more on it. Getting up, she started pulling on his robe with a playfullness only matched by a kitten. She crouched, haunches in the air and wagging her tail.  

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:42 pm
Her pulling on the robe was enough force to slide him, and then flip him over on his stomach. He stood and pulled his robe from her. "That's MINE!" He yelled, as confused as he was upset.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:51 pm
She simply wagged her tail at him and looked up with expectation. She mrowed and jumped up to set her paws on his thighs. Sniffing his robe, she seemed distracted.  

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:56 pm
Kender froze. "Ah . . . er . . . What are you doing now?"

His eyes were going back and forth between her claws, and her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:03 pm
Lillian merely mrowed as if she thought he knew what she was saying. She got down and pranced around him to pull on the back of his robe again.  

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:10 pm
Kenders surprise started to be replaced by frustration. "Look, I don't speak cat demon, or cat person, or any sort of variation of CAT. You'll have to tell me what you want!"

He shook his head. "Oh, this is ridiculous. There is nothing like you in the books at all!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:14 pm
Lillian shifted back, "Of course there isn't, other daemons don't think we're important enough to mention to your scholars. As for what I want, I want to play," she said as she shifted once again and played with a loose thread on his robe.  

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:34 pm
The confusion returned to his face, along with some concern.

"So, uh, play huh? What do you do to play . . . " Deep worry caused him to suddenly start sweating. "You not like a succubus are you? You're not going to take my soul? What I mean is, er . . . uh . . . you don't want to . . . uh . . ." His voice gradually grew quite and trailed off.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:44 pm
She shook her head as she rolled on her back. She made a noise like she was giggling. Another paw went towards his robe as she growled playfully.  

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:44 pm
"Ok, so . . . uh . . . what do you want to play?"

He looked cautiously over his shoulder, at his wand rack, calculating how long it would take for him to reach it in a dash if necessary.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff