Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Your Characters
Get to know your characters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:59 pm
Question: "What means more to you than anything?"

(I'm gonna answer this with both characters)

Randy: "My family, first and foremost. Even when I'm having a bad day, I know they're there for me. Same goes goes for my friends and my girlfriend Rae."

Rae: *blushes*"That's so sweet of you. As for myself, besides my sweet boyfriend Randy, my music means a lot to me. It's an extension of my heart and my soul and I love to express myself that way."

Question: "What is your worst habit?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:36 pm
Question: What's your worst habit?
BB: "I'd say eating strawberry jam by the jar full, sometimes not eating a regular meal that way. They say I get my love of jam from my grandfather on my father's side, but I don't see it."
Lawliet Rokuro (I know, he's not my character, but I don't think CME'll mind.)
light brown hair, blue eyes, smart, outgoing, private school uniform.
"It's something I picked up from my father, whenever I'm thinking or nervous, I mess with my upper lip with my fingers, when anyone, especially my sister Sara, meantions me doing that, I get embarrassed and angry at the same time."
Question: "What's one item you cannot live without?"  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:29 pm
Question: "What is one thing you can't live without?"

Randy: "Hmmm, I'd have to say my iPod. My life seems to revolve around music nowadays thanks to Rae. I have all of my favorite bands on there and 90% of the time, I have it with me."

Question: "If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:18 pm
Question: "If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?"

Gabriel: I would change the fact that I fall in love easily with any man that treats me nice. I'm an immortal elf and I outlive these men, why should I waste my time on them?

Question: "What is the relationship between you and someone very close to you?"  

Mademoiselle Violette

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:14 pm
Question: "What is the relationship between you and someone very close to you?"

Rae: Well that would be Randy, and we happen to be dating. I still remember how we met (Randy shakes his head, knowing full well what's coming). Him and his friends were playing volleyball at the beach, he dove to return the ball and missed by just a few inches, so instead of hitting the ball, he wound up eating sand on that one. Well I happen to be walking by, saw him looking kinda helpless there, and I offered to help him up. We kinda hit it off and we've been together ever since then. We've had a few bumps in the road, but he's always there for me."

Randy: "The sad part is that every word of that is true. And just for the record, I do not like playing volleyball and I got kinda forced into it."

Question: "Do you have any enemies?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:19 am
Question: Do you have any enemies?
Lawiet Rokuro " stare My sister Sara."
BB "R. I don't know what it is, I know he's my best friend Law's father, but I just want to make him suffer!... Maybe that's being a bit like my grandfather too. He'd always wanted to get one up on L."
Question: Do you believe in reincarnation?  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:58 am
Question: Do you believe in reincarnation?
Bisanna Rasaki
Appearence: long blond hair, blue eyes, (in private) Lolita (NOT gothic) style clothes, (school) private school uniform, (anywhere else) whatever's easy to move in, it usually has some black incorporated somewhere.
"Well, I don't really have a choice, but to believe in it. I remember my past life painfully well. Even what killed me, but I'll never talk about that."
Question: Do you have any sort of sixth sense?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:34 am
Character: Murdoc "Ameryte" Rift Keizer
Appearance: Caucasian male, slicked back black hair with three white streaks, right eye is purple while left is yellow, left arm is made out of a special metal (usually wrapped in a cloth). Wears a black or grey shirt, black trench coat, navy blue cargo pants, fingerless leather glove (on his non-metallic hand), and a pair of dark grey boots, the tip covered with a metal plate.

Question: Do you have a sixth sense?
Answer: "Hmm, seems you hit the money with that one. Indeed I do. I have the innate ability to detect energy signals. No matter what kind or what the source may be, as long as it's evident, I can track it. Though how I acquired such an ability is left to question. Is it my ability to manipulate energy or could it be Ameryte? Who's to say? Heh heh."

New Question: Do you have any unique skills?  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:02 pm
Question: "Do you have any unique skills?"

Rae: "I don't know, does playing the guitar count? If so, there's my unique skill. If not, I've got nothing."

Randy: "I guess I can say I'm pretty good with drawing stuff, mostly cartoon characters."

Question: "Do you have any sibilings?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:55 pm
Character: Xeros Talon Dimori
Appearance: Caucasian male, ruffled dark and light green hair, fox ears and tail, jungle green vest, brown cargo shorts, rugged brown fingerless gloves, hunter boots, and a rugged brown-green cloak.

Question: Do you have any siblings?
Answer: "Umm, I'd have to say yes...and that's a BIG yes. Though there is one specific one among them I'd like to count out, I have a total of 9 siblings. Five brothers and four sisters. Quite a family huh? Well, with my mother's unique genetics and that we are royalty...well, I guess they wanted to fill the halls with children. Though I thought I heard something about a legend at one point..."

New Question: What is your favorite season and why?  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:24 am
What's your favorite season and why?
BB: "Summer. I HATE being cold! I think I live in the wrong part of the country, it STAYED winter until the first week of June last year."
Question: "What's your favorite manga?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:14 pm
(time to add a new character to the fold)
Name: Lilian "Violet" Richter
Appearance: Purple hair, blue eyes, black shirt with a pink heart on it, red and orange pants, sneakers:

Violet: "I don't generally read manga, but my friend Lisa has loanded me the first couple of volumes of Fruits Basket and Tsubasa, so I guess you could say those are my favorites for now."

Question: "Do you have a nickname and if so, what is it?"  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:18 pm
"Do you have a nickname and if so, what is it?"
BR: "Freak, Psycho, and such. Not the kind of nicknames one would want to have. Kids are harsh, I wish I weren't one myself. It all started because I've never been much for socializing with others. Then when I was tormented one day and blacked out, those kids left me alone, but continued to call me names to my face."
Question: "Do you ever wonder what's like to kill someone with your hands?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:11 pm
Character: Raze Cres Dimori
Appearance: Caucasian male, black slightly parted to one side with bangs (the tips colored white), deep red eyes, black long sleeve shirt, black cargo pants, heavy duty black buckled boots, chains lined up the left side of the pants, and a long clean cut black cloak.

Question: Do you ever wonder what's it like to kill someone with your hands?
Answer: "This is rather odd, for I don't talk openly about myself very often, which my family would agree...but I have more than wondered. In truth...I have done so. I "snapped" one dreadful night back in our palace back on our home planet. I faintly recollect...that I murdered what staff was stationed there that night. My brother, Xeros...he witnessed the aftermath. What caused it, I have under control now...I am of Crimson Blood and an entity of the night. These...I curse my real father for..."

Question: What is one of your darkest secrets?  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:05 pm
What's one of your darkest sercrets?
BR: "I know when people will die. I think it runs in my family..."
Question: "What do you think happens when we die?"  
Your Characters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff