Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
It's a secert! (Found-xXMatthewFangXx here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:54 am
He smiled slightly, but when he registerd what had come out of her mouth his face turned a firey crimson, he pulled her down so she was laying on him, he hugged her. "It's cool, I kinda knew you made it blunt and ovious." He shrugged slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:00 am
She smiled softly at him. "Great." She said softly with a sigh of sadness for a second. She started to think, although it only looked like she was staring off into Random space. She rested her head on his chest and sighed.

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:07 am
"SooOooOoOOO" He said as he slid from under her, smiling softly, he closed his eye's and leaned down, kissing his cheek. "Okay your sleeping over, no if and's or but's. " He said as he pulled the blanket's down, picking her up he laid her in the bed and slid them over her. He shrugged as he laid over the covers poking her cheek he grinned. "Waite, your not tierd are you? You kinda look like your tierd."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:11 am
Rebecca yawned really loudly. "Actually I didn't sleep at all last night I was too busy thinking about my Can-" She stopped talking and just laid there eyes wide. She then rolled and faced away from him so he couldn't see her face.

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:33 am
He shrugged it off, if there was something she didn't want to tell him, he couldn't push it because he too has a secret. He sighed as he turned her over. "Bleh I never sleep you know that. You know the whole sleeping disorder thing.." he murmured as he braided her hair slowly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:48 pm
She looked at him sadly. "Thats true...but hey theres something I really need to tell you before it happens..." She looked towards her feet. "I'm just gonna come-come" She started to cry softly. so the last word sounded like "owt wand ay ist"

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:48 pm
He looked at him odly, rubbing her back confertingly, he hugged her, trying hard to make her stop crying. "Shh- Shh, it's fine love please don't cry.. You can tell me anything.." He said as he held her closely.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:21 pm
She wiped her tears away and caught her breath. She looked at hmi sadly. "I'm dying, I have Cancer. I'm gonna die in about 3 weeks" She said as she burst out crying again.

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:04 am
"NO! NO NO NO NO NJO!!! your not gonna ******** die!" He screamed as the tears poured down his face. He beat the bed board till the point where it crackes. "I DON'T WANT TO LIVE FOREVER WITHOUT YOU!" He said as he held her trightly, his strength squeezing her. "I have money! You'll get the therapy sessions! PLEASE!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:44 pm
"Matthew theres nothing you can do, the doctors already told me it's unoperable, chemo's not gonna help. All I can do it sit and wait for me to die." She said trying to wipe her tears. She looked confused at him for a second. "Wait. live forever?"  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:57 pm
He rubbed her eye's, "oh no I didn't say anything!" He exclaimed. Slapping a hand over his mouth. "URGH!! I can't tell a human about the vampire coven, I can't tell her I'm a vampire! ******** I'M THINKIN ALOUD!" he screamed pulling hair out of his head as his fangs enlraged, he jumped on her his teeth nearing her neck his mouth opening.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:05 pm
Her eyes widened, as if terrified for her life. Her expression stayed the same except for a different reason this time. She got a little scared of the fact that he was a vampire and had never told her."M-Matthew your a vampire?" She said with her eyes closed now.

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:44 pm
"YES!" He screamed as he got up and ran downstairs grabbing a blood bag then another and another he drank them down. "s**t okay.." He walked balk in clamly. "Y-yeah, I'm s-sorry."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:11 pm
She sat up and looked at him. "Matty, It's okay." She said as she held her gut for a moment. "Gosh I hate this." She said as she shut her eyes tightly then opened them again as the pain went away. "I'm okay."

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:18 pm
His hands trembled as he grabbed her face kissing her softly. "This isn't right are you kidding me your perfect...It's just, i don't wann lose you.."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff