Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Hell~~Let the hate begin! >=O
How is the poster above going to die? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiWu Zi Mu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:00 pm
Soulless Neko

Aids ^ * Nuff said.
Question. How does a vampire recieve AID's if they need to drink blood to survive?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:49 pm
First, you'll walk outside thinking it to be night, when it's clearly daytime. You start to catch on fire so you run to the nearest shady spot there is. But you don't notice the vampire slayer there and you get slayed. Muahah, the end.  

avalonsThief

Dapper Gekko

9,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:43 am
((no harm but for fun))
you get a pm saying that gaia wants you to test a game
you try it and cant seem to stop,it is addicting even though you know you have better stuff to do. every mistake you make you feel the lost,every live you lose makes you feel pain beyond emagen, driveing you to madness. but you keep playling.
little that you know the game is a hipnotizing program to keep you there long enogh for a zelot to come into your keep and use a spraybottle of murcery and blessed holy water. a slow death is surtain,but you cant stop playing the game,let alone look away from it.
worse of all..........!+ $U(KZZ0R$  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:25 am
((Ima try at this. Well, here I go.))
User Image
Shadow is walking along the road, and all of a sudden, The purple fire around him catches his robe on fire. While upon freaking out, a wreck almost happens in front of him, but instead the car and truck swerve out of control and the truck, an 18-wheeler i forgot to mention, hits him. He is crushed flat, and when someone is kind enough to notice he is FLAT its already too late.

((How was I?))  

Lady Ceil Phantomhive

lucky_the_heartless

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:23 am
DemonMatt
Soulless Neko

Aids ^ * Nuff said.
Question. How does a vampire recieve AID's if they need to drink blood to survive?

contaminated blood..duh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:21 am
^ ur gonna run after ur gf when she breaks up with u and gets hit by a car~ 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:22 am
lucky_the_heartless
DemonMatt
Soulless Neko

Aids ^ * Nuff said.

contaminated blood..duh

agree.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:48 am
Bleeding to death after my Animated Ragdoll Charlie gnaws off their arm.

Which very nearly happened recently.  

LabTechZ003
Captain

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:40 pm
A horrible and tragic accident at the Toaster and Supply Co.
Unfortantly the shelving was loose so the entire supply of wall to wall toaster collapsed down upon you.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:46 pm
Death by picky grammatical freaks.
Ouch.

Chucklenuts

Consumer

RosaryConstantin

Shy Explorer

11,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:59 am
Teh Ultimate Dude
Death by picky grammatical freaks.
Ouch.

LOL nice one! let's see... how r u going to die..... hmm... got it!
You get abducted by aliens who do many tests on you to torture you, then you suddenly get beamed down onto the CN Tower and get impaled through a leg. Then some skydiving dude comes and drops you in a nuclear power plant. The nuclaer power plant turns you into a mutant with 10 eyes which the FBI is told to hunt down. You run into an abandoned factory with 1000 snipers not far behind you, fall into a pit of acid and die. biggrin have a nice afterlife!!! xp  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:15 am
your bathing when suddenly you here the bathroom door creak and open..you peep through the shower curtain and see me peering in with my long machete covered in blood..you try to run from out of the shower and slip and hit your head..i punch you in the face over and over and force my finger into your eye sockets trying to pull out your eyes while you scream and grab at my face.i ..i reach into your mouth and yank at your teeth ripping them out while you scream for mercy..then..i slam your head on the ground repeatedly until i bust your head open ..after i've brutally murdered you i chop you to pieces..then i walk off to kill your mother evil  

lucky_the_heartless

M y S o u l F i r e

Dapper Cat

7,250 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:20 pm
her mom kills yooh!
lmao  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:26 pm
your brain overloads from that lame post you made just now  

lucky_the_heartless

M y S o u l F i r e

Dapper Cat

7,250 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:17 am
i chop you up into little tiny pieces and throw the pieces into a fire, and you die very slowly.  
Hell~~Let the hate begin! >=O

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff