Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Truth in the Telling (Matthew Fang) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:11 pm
She squeaked, but followed him. She'd deal with her father's wrath later. It was better to take both the plate and the boy fights together, instead of having two fights in the same night.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:14 pm
He opend his apartment, gentlly letting her hand go, he walked inside, tossing the key's he sat on the counter and drank his coffee. "So Alice, is there anything you'd like?"  

netflex_and_chill

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:15 pm
"I'm fine," she replied, sitting on the counter next to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:17 pm
He noticed a bruise on her arm, he didn't think much of it, he bounced off the counter and laied on the counter. "So is he always like that?" he asked curiously, "if you don't mind me asking that is." He got up and bounced up and down.  

netflex_and_chill

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:19 pm
"Yeah, he is," she replied, nodding. She bit her lip, looking at him. She pulled her knees to her chest, leaning her chin against him. "This place is so much bigger than my apartment."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:24 pm
"Well your welcome to stay here when ever you like." he said with a crooked smile. "I live alone, so i can do basicaly anything, so why not, if you ever wanna stay over because your dad's drunk or somethign feel free." He said as he tilted his head back and leaned it agains't the back of the couch.  

netflex_and_chill

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:27 pm
She smiled, "Thanks, I might take you up on that offer." she told him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:28 pm
He shrugged slightly. "Anytime, I'll leave a key under the mat, just incase I'm not here." Edward picked a key up from the crack of the couch, handing it to her he smiled. "Not like I have anything to hide."  

netflex_and_chill

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:30 pm
"Great," she looked at him, "You're one of the nicest guys I've met..." she murmured absently.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:32 pm
He stuck his toung out playfuly. "Mmm thanks, I'm debating wether I should be flaterd, or reconigzing the fact that you may not know many guy's." He said as he laid on the couch.  

netflex_and_chill

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:33 pm
"Flattered that you're the nicest out of the few guys I may or may not know?" she suggested.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:38 pm
He smiled brightly. "A-okay, I'll take it that way." he said as he picked her up, setting her on her feet he grabbed his coffee and finished it. "Now what shall we do?" He asked. "You gonna sleep over, or are you gonna go and face your father?" He asked curiously.  

netflex_and_chill

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:40 pm
"I'm..." she thought it over for a moment. "How about I face him, then come back if I'm not in too much trouble?" she suggested.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:00 pm
"Oh okay sounds good, don't bother knocking, just use your key." He said as he opend the door for her. "I'll see you...possibly...Later." He said as he headed into the bathroom.  

netflex_and_chill

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:02 pm
"See you," she smiled, heading up the stairs, preparing for the fight. She opened the door to her apartment, "Daddy?" she called.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff