Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Lakeside Memories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:08 am
Damien rubbed his hand against the back of his neck, "Sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable...I'm just want to try making some friends." He laughed softly, "Most people think I'm a little unusual....and silly for believing in magic."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:12 am
Seira looked at him, "There is nothing wrong with believing in magic, it shows that you have a broad mind that is not closed off by the boundaries of reality. And making friends is not that important, I would rather not go through the emotional experiences of having friends."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:25 am
Damien looked at her, "Sure there could be some downsides to having friends, but it's not all bad." He sighed before continuing, "How can one person deal with so much? He can't. He needs to seek the help of others. That's the only way people could get something done."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:29 am
She looked ahead seeing the school and she sighed, "I have always been alone, and I have never needed friends to get my job done. It's something I have to do alone." she then proceeded into the school no longer caring if he was behind her or not, she had to get away before she blew  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:37 am
Damien sighed as he knew he probably couldn't change her mind...yet. He walked to his locker and pulled out his books for his first class. He looked down the halls to see Seira surrounded by three guys. Damien stood and walked down the hall quickly, hoping that the guys didn't try anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:03 pm
Seira had just gotten her books when she saw those three guys surrounding her. She just sighed, human males were so stupid. She turned and looked at them, "Can I help you with something?" her left side was facing them and she hid her right hand on her right side. Her hand had a faint glow to it and she was ready to clench it and solve her problem quickly.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:46 pm
Damien smiled softly to himself, but he knew he was going to regret it later. He "stumbled" and crashed into one of the guys, taking him to the ground. By the time Damien stood up again, the guys completely forgot about tormenting the new girl to messing with Damien.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:43 pm
Seira just shook her head at Damien Looks like I have to save him again... she started clenching her hand as she began controlling the water in the guys' bodies, in other words, she was making them change their mind by making the first thing on their mind being going to the bathroom as fast as they could move.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:02 pm
Damien was surprised that they let go of him so fast, running to the bathroom. Damien wondered how that happened, but he shrugged his shoulders. He walked back to Seira to pick up the books he dropped.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:04 pm
Seira looked at him and picked up one of his books handing it to him. She got up and walked past him, "You're welcome..."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:12 pm
Damien spoke, but slightly confused, "Thank you?" He wondered why he need to thank her. She didn't do anything...or did she?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:15 pm
Seira just glanced back at him, only this time, her eyes held a faint light to them. She then turned away and walked into the classroom  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:39 pm
Damien noticed that light in her eyes as he walked into the class as well and sat down in his normal seat, about two rows behind her. As class started he tried to focus on the lesson, but he kept staring at Seira, trying to understand her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:49 pm
Seira was focused on the lesson, the reason she came was to learn all she could about this world. She cursed to herself that a boy she had saved before was in the very school she chose to be in. She had to be extra careful now. She looked down at her hand and flinched seeing that by using her power, her form was beginning to crumble. She had to get out of the room and fast. She didn't know what to do, she held her head in her hand and she panted a bit trying to keep her form up.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:59 pm
Damien saw Seira and walked over, placing a body of water on her desk, "Here drink. You don't look so good, do you need to go to the nurse?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff