Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sustineo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:17 am
Se Ga Takai
[[charge]]
couldn't you just replicate gas? sweatdrop
lol, yeah, I guess. But teh half hour is what gets to me, it's a half hour from work home at 1 am, and then a half hour from home to class, at 7 am. That's an hour of Sleep I'm missing out on a night, plus I STILL need to find a parking Spot on Campus close to the Tech Building, which is Nigh Impossible seeing as it shares a parking Lot with the Institutional Building and the Udvar-Haazy Buildings. stressed

If I could just transport in, it would save me whole hell of alot of time, plus I would get to avoid all teh idiots in Suburbans on the interstate that can't see my car(Thank God for a loud Horn scream ).

EDIT: y'know what? shields would be good, too. So would Ablative Hull Armor. As much cash as I throw into that Car, I know that some day there's going to be an idiot in the parking lot that's going to bash his door into my side, and I'm going to be infuriated. scream

uh............... ok smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:51 pm
User Image

Dermal regenerator.

Heal minor wounds and scars and all that fun stuff without bandaids? Sounds like a godsend.

My reasoning is that getting my molecules rearranged every day would increase my odds of dying in a transporter. And that just gives me the creeps. I'm like Barkley except without having to actually face it xd

A replicator would be nice. But I'd manage to break it and wouldn't be able to replicate a new one.

Phasers would probably lead to my accidental suicide. "Is this thing on stun? Guess not..."  

lymelady

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:29 pm
Se Ga Takai
eh, I like cooking, and from what I recall from DS9 and Voyager, the taste of the food wasn't always all that reliable. xp But I do admit it would be nice when I'm tired or low on provisions to walk up to a wall and ask for Chocolate-chip pancakes with Maple Syrup(REAL Maple, not Aunt Jemimah).

And seeing the Gas prices(My car requires 91 Octane gonk ) and the Half hour drive to class, work, and back every day, Yeah, I could definately use a Transporter. At least I'm not driving my Dakota anymore, that thing had like ten miles less a Gallon than my Stealth. xp

I like cooking too (Alton Brown is my hero!!), but sometimes I'm just too tired after work or I'm too lazy. I think DS9 and Voyager said replicated food didn't taste quite right... too genetically perfect. In Sisko's case, it was more food snobbery because his dad was a chef. whee But it's supposed to be nutritious, so it'd be better than getting take-out.

Holodecks/suites would be cool too...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:09 am
Don't forget, DS9 was converted from a Cardassian processing center.  

lymelady

TPila

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:41 pm
Holodecks would be cool... as long as nothing became sentient, or the program didn't go whack and trap you inside. But what a life we would have with replicators and transporters (which are supposed to be completely safe). biggrin biggrin It's awesome just to think about it!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:30 am
I would love a holodeck. It would be way cooler than a TV. Also, I don't think it would be so bad to have a sentient hologram. The Doctor from Star Trek Voyager was pretty nice when people started treating him with more respect.  

Raining_Stardust

Aged Ladykiller

5,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

Anon1052025

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:45 am
A holo deck *goes on holodeck adventure*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:10 am
Hm, I think replicator, holodeck and transporter would be at the top of my list.  

ThatDarkNShadyLady

Blaze-kun

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:19 am
Haha, replicator for sure!

Then I could just replicate whatever I wanted. I'll replicate a holodeck and a transporter and a shuttlecraft and a Data and a tricorder and a phaser and a... xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:18 pm
What would I REALLY want?

A type-11 Shuttle, aka Enterprise-E shuttle.
(As seen in Star Trek:Insurrection.)

It's basically a pocket runabout.
It's got warp and impulse drives,
phaser arrays, and microtorpedo launchers.
It seats 4 comfortably, which means in a pinch
it could probably seat more.
As a shuttle, it's got an emergency-level
transporter.

So, for regular use, it's more practical than a
runabout. (And MUCH easier to find a parking
space for it... smile )

If I can't have that, there's little more useful
than a type-2 phaser. It's not SHAPED like a gun,
but can stun muggers, and can be set for heating
stones or cutting construction materials.
It's versatile enough to be a utility tool AND a weapon.  

Steel Sterling
Captain

Brilliant Saint

18,265 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Wind-Whisper

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:41 pm
I want a Starfleet uniform, probably the redcoats from the movies. My son had a Data uniform made up when he was little.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:13 pm
tribble without a doubt  

vampirelove75

Dangerous Genius

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:27 pm
I'd like a phaser rifle. So I can set it to kill if people piss me off >.>...  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:13 pm
Tribbles!  

Shadowy-Chan

Precious Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ranch_and_potatos

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:42 pm
hmmm thats a tuffie. i would have to say it would be
picards- lionfish and aquarium