Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:59 am
Heather stepped out of the car, Morgan followed, grabbing her phone. She looked at the numbers, three were from Tanner and one was from her mom. She sighed and redialed Tanner's number.

He answered after one ring, "Morgan! You okay? Where are you?"

Morgan giggled, "I'm fine. Heather and I are at the park. A follower was looking for us." She glanced at Heather who was looking around the park. "Don't worry. I'll see you tomorrow." She hung up before he could argue.

Morgan walked over to Heather, "What is it?"

"I don't know." She said and her eyes fell on something. Morgan's eyes followed and came to a girl sitting on a park bench, crying. "Oh." Morgan walked over to her, a strange presence came from her. She plunged into the girls mind and found her memory she was crying about. A gasp escaped her lips and the girl looked up. Morgan looked back at Heather and went into her mind, "She's a daughter."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:08 am
Mina looked at the girl stairing at her. Mina's hands began to shake. "w-what do y-you w-want w-with me?" Mina couldn't help but studder no one had ever gotten this close to her before. . . .except for her family . . . .and the old man "AHHHHHH!!!!!" Mina screamed. Fire exsploded out from her hands. "no no no no no!" Mina started repeating. Mina's entire body was shaking. "no! GET OUT OF ME DEMON!" Mina started sobbing, with out looking at the girls, Mina raced for the forest at the end of the park.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:58 pm
Morgan ran after her, We're not here to hurt you. I know what you are. I'm a daughter of the moon! She said into the girls mind, seeing the memory of the old man who told her who she was. We can help you! Morgan glanced at Heather who was beside her, "Stop her!" She said.

Heather stopped and reached her hand out, suddenly the girl stopped and Morgan walked over to her. "Please, listen to us. We can help you and keep you safe."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:07 pm
Mina started to hypervenalate. "no! stay back! leave me alone! I'm not a freak like you! PLease!" Mina started sobbing. "I just want to be normal!!!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:12 pm
Morgan wanted to hug her and comfort her, but she didn't afraid she would start a fire again. "You are one of us. The goddess Selene picked you to protect the night." Morgan glanced up, Heather shook her head.

"If she doesn't want to know we will not tell her about it." She whispered. Morgan nodded and stood. She pulled out a small piece of paper in her back pocket and wrote something. "Her name's Jasmine. If you ever want a place to stay she'll help you out." She set the paper down and walked away.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:17 pm
Mina curled up into fetal position and stayed that way for a long time. Then she eventually uncurled to see the paper still siting there. Mina picked it up and read it. She sighed. "well. . .I have been wandering for a long time. . . it would be nice if I could have someone to talk to. . . " Mina stood up, looked at the paper again, then headed for the exit of the park.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:33 pm
Morgan walked into her house, all the lights were off except the family room's. "Mom, I'm home." She called.

"In here, honey," Her mother answered. Morgan walked through the kitchen when suddenly her moon amulet started to glow. It only glowed when a follower was near. She spun around and faced Devin. "Hello, goddess." He whispered.

Morgan summoned her power and sparks flew from her amulet. Devin didn't even flinch and grabbed her arm. "The Atrox will be please with me." He lifted her chin to make her look into her eyes. "Soon you will be a fallen goddess and shall help us destroy the moon." He whispered and stared into her eyes.

"No!" She yelled and closed her eyes. She blocked her mind and felt him trying to find a weak spot.

Suddenly his warm hand was gone and so was the pressure in her mind. She opened her eyes and looked around the kitchen. He was no where in sight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jasmine opened her door and saw a girl, her eyes full of fight. She felt her power and knew she was a goddess. "Hello," She said and opened the door the rest of the way. "Come in." Suddenly her phone rang, she held up a finger and answered it. "Hello?"

"Hi," It was Heather. "Do want something to eat?"

Jasmine glanced at the girl, "Sure. Did you find this girl?"

Heather didn't answer, "Does she look like she's sad?"

"Yes."

"Morgan gave her your address, she thought we were demons. At least she thought Morgan was one." She laughed. "Anyway, what do you want. Ask her as well." Jasmine told Heather and she hung up.

"Come and sit," She said and led the girl into her kitchen. "I'm Jasmine, you are?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:53 pm
Mina looked around. "umm. . .Mina. . . it's nice to be in a house. . . I can't remember the last time I slept under a roof. . . " Mina's old house flashed to her mind, and Mina crumpled to the ground. Tears fell from her eyes. "it was all my fault. . ." She started to whispered over and over again.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:57 pm
Jasmine ran over to the girl and wrapped her arms around her, "Come, have a cup of tea. It will make everything go away." She lifted her up and sat her on a chair and handed her a warm cup of tea.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:02 pm
Mina held her head. "Sorry about that. , . . i just. . .nevermind." Mina took the tea. "Thank you." Mina sipped a little, then put it back down. "um. . . .can I ask you a question. . .about goddesses. . . .is it possible to have their powers removed?" Mina looked up hopeful at Jasmine.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:44 pm
Jasmine was shocked at the question, "Why would you want to do that?" She sat down and looked at Mina in the eyes. "Mina, being a goddess is a privilege, not a curse. If you treat it as one it will become one." She sighed, "Selene, the goddess of the moon set five daughters down to earth to protect the earth from something called the Atrox.

"The Atrox is an ancient evil that takes hope away from people. These people are its followers and the only way for them to not get destroyed by the Atrox is to take hope from others. Selene hated this and that is why you have your power." She noticed this wasn't helping.

Jasmine stood and walked over to Mina, she knelt down and held up the girls head. "When you turn the age of seventeen you have two choices, one you can lose your power along with your memory of all that has happened with your power. Or you can become something, which no one knows for sure what. But please, help protect the world from the darkness of the Atrox, you will be happier about it."

Just then Heather walked through the door, "Oops. Sorry." She whispered and quickly set the food down. "Um...hi. Sorry about the whole thing in the park." She said to Mina, grabbed her food and walked out of the room, but Jasmine stopped her.

"Come here please," She said. Heather stopped and spun around. She sighed, but obeyed. "Huh?"

"First, get Mina her food and second show her where she'll be staying." Jasmine said quietly, but sternly. Heather sighed again handed Mina a bag, "Here." She walked out of the room, Mina close behind.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:50 am
Mina spaced out. As Heather walked Mina thought about what Jasmine had said. seventeen. . . I could remove my memory forever. . . .and lose this. . .this thing. . . Mina looked down at her hands, they glowed a little as if on cue. but with the memory. . . I have no where to go. . .I would be stranded. . . and I would know absolutly nothing. . .my entire life so far has revolved around these powers. . . Miina clenched her hands. "never again. . . " she whispered.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:58 am
Morgan had snuck out of her room when her mother was asleep and drove to Jasmine's house. She didn't want to wake Heather so she found Jasmine's mind. It was a solid brick wall, she couldn't find a small opening. "Jasmine!" She whispered through her mind, hoping she could hear it. Will luck she did.

"Morgan?" Jasmine asked.

Morgan sighed, "Yeah, can I speak to you. I'm out in my car." She saw a curtain move and Jasmine walked out, fully dressed. Morgan wasn't surprised, she heard Jasmine rarely slept.

Jasmine jumped into the passenger seat and looked at Morgan, "Yes?"

"Um...something weird happened tonight." She said and quickly told Jasmine about Devin and how he just disappeared. Jasmine thought for a second and shook her head. "I have no idea how this happened. Devin would not have given you up so easily." She stared out into the night and didn't answer for a minute. Finally she looked at Morgan, "I will ask Selene. Maybe she has an answer for you. Come back tomorrow, plus that girl you scared came by. I want you to try and convince her this life isn't so bad."

Morgan nodded and watched Jasmine all the way to her door. Once her door was shut Morgan spun around and drove back home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*next morning*

"Hey, Morgan." Heather answered the door. "What are you doing here?"

"Jasmine told me to come," Her eyes flickered to the girl who the found in the park. She looked happier and was eating fast. "'Cause of her." Heather mouthed an 'oh' and Morgan walked in.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:25 pm
Mina felt good. She had clean clothes on, her hair had been washed for once, and she actually had a chance at a normal life. She looked over and saw the girl who had given her the address of Jasmine. Mina shoved another mouth full of food into her mouth then turned and waved at her. "mmmmftmf!" She called.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:03 pm
Morgan held back a laugh and waved, "You look better." The girl nodded and shoved another huge bite of pancakes in her mouth. "Hey, Jasmine. Where's mine?" She asked.

Jasmine was flipping a pancake over and looked over her shoulder. "Well sit and I get you one."

"Nah, I'm just kidding. My mom made German pancakes this morning and I'm full. Thanks anyway." She said and sat in front of the girl. "I'm Morgan by the way."  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff