Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Wolf Story (PLEAZE COME IN!!!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:49 am
Okunote is a cat))

Okunote lowered his ears. Suddenly he flicked them back up. He heard strong footsteps, two at a time. He quickly turned around. He saw a few humans with steel cages. "Humans!" One of the humans reached their arm out to grab him. Okunote swiped his big paw at the human.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:11 pm
((Sorry! I was spacing big time))
Mars jumped onto one of the humans and sank her teeth into it's throat  

MADLYALICE

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:10 pm
The human thrashed it's arms around, trying to knock Mars away. Another human came and grabbed Okunote. Okunote turned and bit into their arms. The human threw Okunote into a steel cage and slammed the door in his face. Meanwhile, the other human helped to get Mars off. They grabbed her by the scruff and held her for a second. Okunote tried to get out, he paused when they grabbed Mars.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:35 pm
Mar's snarled and tore one of them to shreds. jumping down she pawed at the lock on Okunote's cage.
((Can I control planets with my demon? I forgot))  

MADLYALICE

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:12 pm
((Kinda, she wouldn't have GOD powers where she can make all the planets explode XD, but besides anything like that, yeah))

Okunote jumped up and leap onto a human. He smashed his paw into the humans forehead. Both Okunote and the humans eyes flickered a beam of light. Okunote smirked and bit into their ankle. The human screeched and fell to the floor. He than ran to their head and tugged on the hair by their temples. The human screamed out so loud, Light pack wolves could hear.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:00 am
((Thanks))

Suddenly, a chunk of the moon came flying down and slammed into the last human's stomach, sending him flying into a tree. he spat out blood, and ran off, fear in his eyes.  

MADLYALICE

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:39 pm
The other human shook in fear and ran away towards the river to cross into the Human-Place. Okunote turned his head to the human on the floor. He padded up to it and bent down into it's face. The human stared into his glowing yellow eyes, shaking. "if you promise to leave and never return, I will spare your life" The human nodded their head rapidly. "Th-Thank you" The human skuttered up and ran away. On the way out, Okunote snapped at her ankles. The girl ran faster, than was gone. Okunote turned to Mars, with a cut on his face. "Are you okay?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:34 pm
"Fine, fine. But you aren't. we should take care of that."
((Can I have another or is that against the rules ninja ))  

MADLYALICE

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:46 pm
((Another What?))

Okunote looked into a puddle and saw the cut. "Oh, I didn't even notice that" He smiled. (( He was like: sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:16 pm
Mars shook her head and began looking for some yarrow
(9Sorry! wrong guild))  

MADLYALICE

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:40 pm
((It's Okay))

Okunote bent down to the puddle to get a small drink. He lifted his head when Mars returned with the herb.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:39 pm
Mars licked the yarrow onto Okunote's wound and purred
"There you go!"  

MADLYALICE

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:04 pm
Okunote smiled. "Thank you" he mewed. His smile disappeared and he turned back towards where the humans fled. "Let's hope we wont see them again" his claws kneaded at the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:06 pm
Mars smiled and purred
"They'll never come back."  

MADLYALICE

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:28 pm
"they better" he growled. His ear cupped foreward. He stood up and padded toward the bush. He stuffed his head into the bush and something flew out. Okunote pulled his head out to see a small wolf pup. The pup was pure black and had blueish gray chains around her wrists and ankles. The pup looked up, skittering. "Oh Please don't hurt me!" the pup had bite wounds across her whole body. Okunote thought to himself 'I Knew I Scented Something!' The wolf pup wimpered as Okunote took a step toward the pup.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff