Submit

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:16 pm
Aurora ducked under blow after blow, listening to his words and raising her eyebrow. He seemed to hate his kinda as much as she hated hers, and that was odd to see in a race that usually held so tight to their own kind. Sidestepping one of his blows she ducked under his arm and pressed a hand to his back and pressed him up agains the wall they had been approaching. "Maybe you aren't just muscle. I think I see some brains in there... although you have to let go of this leech idea..." She said with a chuckle in his ear. "Not all of us drink blood."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:22 pm
Sebastien slammed into the wall from the force of her push. Clearing his head to listen. Sebastien thought about what she said. "Wait you would not be alive with out blood." Staring quizically at the female. "How do you remain living with such a..full body." Sebastien took this time to once again look over the little vampire's body. "Vampire's we have stared wilted away to nothing but paper tight skin and brittle bones until they were once again filled with the blood we supplied them. How do you yet survive?"  

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:26 pm
Aurora chuckled slightly but kept her arm pressed to his back to keep him from making any sudden moves, or at least giving herself enough time to react if he did. "Well... human blood is the most sustaining yes... but other blood can be used in exchange. Its not what I would like to do but it is nessicary to surivie and better then killing an innocent person for my own sake." She said carefully, her eyes now reverting back to a shade of almost amber rather then the red they had been while she was running from him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:31 pm
Sebastien knew he could easily over power the little vampire and free himself, but he decided to wait and "test the waters" Looking over his shoulder so he could at least see his would be prey. "So you feed from even lesser vermin?" Sebastien was intrigued by the change in her eye coloration. "Your eyes...are most enticing.:  

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:36 pm
"Why not." Aurora said carefully, her arm losening and putting a bit less pressure on his back as she looked carefully over at him. "They really serve no better purpose, its a kill or be killed world, and I'm not quiet ready to... well... starve." She said and blinked when he mentioned her eyes. "You can learn alot about a vampire from the eyes, to bad you haven't spent enough time around us to know that." She said, teaisng him again.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:39 pm
Scoffing at yet again another rude remark from her. "I know how to kill. I also know that I can easily physically overpower you, and I need no leverage for that. So may we drop this illusion of you in control?" With that Sebastien turned from the wall so he was facing the vampire. "What is your name leech." The "leech" remark coming as a snarl.  

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:42 pm
"Ah but you see a vampire is always in control. Simply because if we lose control we escape.. as we always do." Aurora said with a chuckle and took a step back before curtsying slightly in the old way. "Aurora if it so pleases you to know. All though by the tone of 'Leech' I doubt your reall care to know. So how about you wolfy? What can I call you other then.. well Wolfy." She said with a gentle chuckle, her arms crossing over her chest as she waited.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:49 pm
Standing proudly. "I am Sebastien Wroth. I am Alpha." Stressing the last word. "Escape?" Sebastien sounded confused. Thinking about Aurora's strange comment, then chuckling. "You can not escape me pigeon. Granted you may out run me, but you will be running for life. I can track you anywhere on earth. How do you think I found you here?" It was his turn now to be smug. "I have been following you for days. I could have easily killed you in your sleep lee....Aurora, But it proved far more entertaining watching you starve." Sebastien leaned against the stone wall brushing the fallen debris from his cloths.  

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:55 pm
"But you didn't..." Aurora said with a small smile and stretched her arms over her head. "You are already a step above the rest of your kind in this manner. Most of them would have killed me the moment they had the chance. You at least planned things out...and even took more a pleasure for it. I take my earlier comment back, you do have some brains up there... and not bad ones might I add." She said, wondering exactly what he was really planning.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:59 pm
Growing bored with the idle chatter. "Now pigeon where is your nest. I have been waiting for you to lead me back to your maker for days now, but still no return." Standing and pushing towards Aurora so he was less then arms length from her. "You will take me there now." The ferocity rising in his tone as he spoke each word slowly.  

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:05 pm
"Feh..." Aurora said as she stood her ground, not backing up from him despite how close he came to her. "I would take you back there willingly if I knew how to get back there. I ran from there about a year ago and have never found my way back. So if you want to go there.. well you're own your own." She she said with a chukle, her long hair blowing back over her shoulder.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:11 pm
Sebastien smiled. She did just as he had hoped. She stood her ground, which meant the he was close enough to do this.. At this close of a distance it would be impossible for her to get away. Sebastien's hand struck out, wrapping around the little vampire's throat. Elongating just his claws in to a bestial shape, Sebastien dug them slightly into the little one's neck. The warm blood ran over his fingers slowly. "Now we are even pigeon." Lifting her fragile body from the ground, so her feet were dangling in the air. "If I find out you are lying to me pigeon, I will not hesitate from putting you in the grave you deserve." Squeezing lightly to emphasize his point. Sebastien released her letting her land gracefully on her feet.  

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:15 pm
Aurora slipped out of his hand and fell towards the ground her feet landing softy and her postion coming back to standing tall as she smiled slightly. Reaching up she wiped her neck so that the red stains were on her hand and the cuts were quickly healing right back up. "I do not lie. Why would I lie about that? Do you want to see the scars from my years of imprisonment or is my word good enough for you?" She asked, her hand still resting on her collarbone, unconsiciously protecting her neck.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:25 pm
Seeing the defensive display to protect her blood covered neck. "Do not worry vampire. If I wanted you dead I would have killed you there." Reaching to wipe the blood from her throat. "There are not very many vampire females. That makes you special to them. I suspect that they may come to you, so from hence forward you will not leave my sight." Wiping her blood on his shirt to clean his hand off. "Are we understood Aurora?" Sebastien made it sound like a threat.  

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:34 pm
Aurora raised her eyebrow and turned around without a word to go over to pick up her long black trench coat and drape it over her long arm. "Yes we are understood. Sheesh... for something that can change into something so fluffy you really need to learn to loosen up a tiny bit." She said and walked over to him to tap his cheek. Now that she was of some purpose he wouldn't simply just kill her and that gave her more room to work. "So, do you have a place to stay because if not I'm sure my apartment can fit you."

1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff