Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Gossy's Journal GOAL MET! WOOOT! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:47 pm

Is that A Tale of Two Sisters in your siggy? I love that movie, it was freakin scary. xD

..And I recognize the rest from Alice in Wonderland, if I'm correct... surprised

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:14 am
Yurp. I love that movie a lot.

And the Alice poem was in my sig, but I have since changed it.

heart

Thursday, March 19~

I have enrolled in a pretty intensive course in hopes of getting my medical coding certification, so I'm going to have to spend a lot of time studying.

As for weight loss... I have kind of plateaued. I tried to get Tim to promise to lose weight with me, but he's very lackadaisical about it. "I'm not good at this sort of thing." He says he needs to lose a lot of weight, and I want to help and lose weight together, but he refuses to do anything about it. His eating habits are quite frankly, awful. And his exercise is non-existent. I don't want to act like I'm nagging him to do it, but I know he would feel so much better if he did.  

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:40 am
Thursday, March 26~

We got our taxes done and we'll be getting a bit back. yay. :3

I tried doing some lunges... It is 5:40 in the morning and I can't sleep. I need to get more sleep but I haven't been able to sleep since I woke up at 1:30. :/  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:19 pm
Wednesday 4/8~

I tried doing this workout:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M38HDCGmhm4

It's an easy cardio with no equipment! I love it. And I felt like I worked out.  

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:11 am
Tuesday, April 28th

It was my birthday Sunday. n___n

I now have a Wii. I just got My Fitness Coach:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It is pretty decent. I was going to get the Jillian Michaels one but I read some bad reviews, and stuck with this one instead.

It gave me a pretty good workout. I hope I can stick with it!  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:15 pm
Monday, May 4th~

So I've been working out with this Wii game pretty regularly. Every day, or every other day. The only thing I dislike is that sometimes the plies and squats put a lot of strain on my knees and they end up hurting so I have to do something else, and there is no option to skip them.

As for my studying, that's going pretty well too. I need to clean the house though... :B

Oh and I almost forgot that I lost 1 pound! I had stopped losing weight for a few weeks and I feel like with this exercise I can keep it up again.  

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:00 am
Congrats on the loss and on keeping up the workouts!

I'm not sure if you already know this, but when squatting/doing plies, your knees should never bend past your feet. So remember right-angles. :) Hopefully that'll cut down on the strain. It'll be just as effective, so don't worry.

Plus, cleaning is always great exercise too! I always make it into a game because I'm a dork. x__x

You can do it!

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:35 am
Hm. I wasn't aware they made the Fitness coach for anything but the DS... That's very cool. What's it like?  

Tandahda
Crew

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:55 pm
Thanks Stars, I will watch out for those right angles.

Fitness Coach for the Wii is pretty much like an adjustable workout DVD. It isn't very interactive but there are tons of different exercises, built around your imput.

I have to admit I haven't had time to workout lately. There's been too much going on. I've actually fallen asleep trying to put the baby to bed, right there next to her. It's just been an exhausting week.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:58 am
I got it too and I love it. Thanks for the great review! ^_^ I hope your week quiets down a bit for you,  

Tandahda
Crew

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:29 pm
Thursday 6/11 ~

I'm so stressed out! I'm sure I've gained some poundage lately, but my scale ran out of batteries and they are the stupid little round ones that I don't have lying around. My dad is in China interviewing for a job so he is paying me to answer his business calls for him. On top of that I'm planning my wedding. I am behind on my studying and I need sleep. wah. I would like some cheesecake nao plz.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:19 pm
Sunday 8/16 ~
): Stressed out. I'm pretty sure I gained back all the weight I lost. And also, my scale ran out of batteries and it's those stupid small circular kinds that I can't find regularly.  

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:35 pm
Sunday October 18th ~

Ugh, I feel ugh.

Got the cold weather blues... So lethargic... My brain feels like it's turning to mush, and my body too. I can't motivate myself. I hate cold weather.

I haven't been keeping up with my work outs. It makes me sad, but I'm really tired all the time now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:49 pm
Sunday January 3rd, 2010

Wow, I feel weird saying 2010

but yeah... I gained back the weight. :C

I got weighed because the insurance lady had to come to our house to verify our weights, and I gained it back. I'm so bummed out about it.
My scale's been out of batteries so I haven't noticed. I really need to go back to exercising regularly. I have been really depressed lately and haven't been able to keep it up.

It really sucks that Tim just doesn't give a crap. His weight is a huge problem and he is ignoring it. He hurt his leg and the doctor said he must go to physical therapy to exercise it, but he refuses. He also has a lot of trouble keeping up with our daughter. He can barely walk through the mall with her. It makes me really sad. I want him to change but I can't make him. I have had many talks with him about how his weight is impacting his life in a negative way. I already told him that we are not getting married until he changes his immature habits about other things, but lifestyle is also a big part of that discussion.

It makes me so sad that me saying "I will not marry you until you change" does not inspire him to change at all. I don't know if I want to marry someone who has such an uncaring attitude about life, especially since we have a daughter together.  

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:01 pm
Wow, that must be really hard. My heart is going out for you. <3 ):
If you need to talk or anything let me know. PM/Journal/Whatever. (:
I really hope everything improves for you and Tim.

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff