Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Im So Sorry ((looking....)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:33 pm
Meghan grumbled, looking up at him. She shrugged off his coat. "I don't need your coat." She said flatly, getting up. "I don't need you." She walked off towards the buses that were now arriving and climbed onto her bus, sitting in the back by herself. No one wanted to be near her anymore. And she didn't want anyone near her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:37 pm
The bus started and Nick made a dash for it. He wouldnt make it on time, so he took a risk. In the name of love, he jumped before the bus. He stretched out his arms, closing his eyes. He uttered "I love you Meghan..."
The bus screeched to a halt, he got in, seating himself beside Meghan.  

otawara

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:39 pm
Meghan screeched and pushed him off the seat. "Nick! LEAVE ME ALONE! No amount of stalking me will make me change how I feel right now." Luckily the bus came towards her house and she got up and made her way to the front. The doors opened and she rushed off and up into her house.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:11 pm
Nick ran towards her, grabbing her arm. "Im not stalking you...." he said, looking at her, his eyes were teary and his voice rasp.  

otawara

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:23 am
Meghan wretched her hand free. "Well what would you call following me and not leaving me be?!?!" She asked angrily. She frowned deeply and disappeared into her house, slamming the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:09 am
"..worship...." Nick sighed, sitting down in front of the door. He took out his cell phone and looked at the pictures of them from not so long ago...How happy she looked in those pictures, then there was one where they were kissing. He sighed deeply.  

otawara

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:46 am
Meghan grumbled as she sank into her bed. She looked at her wall where all their pictures were... now were blank holes. She frowned getting up and looking out the window at him sitting there on her door step. She rolled her eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:39 am
Nick felt he was being watched, but disregarded it as a nosy neighbor. He kept looking at the picture, a silent tear hit the ground.  

otawara

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:48 am
Meghan sighed heavily and went downstairs. She opened the door, leaning against the frame annoyed. Her arms crossed against her chest. "Go home Nick." She said softly  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:53 am
"If you say so..." he said, not looking at her. He crossed the street, almsot getting hit by a car, he kept going a few blocks, sending Meghan text messages, all saying "Send me a text or call me when you get this"  

otawara

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:56 am
Meghan flipped open her cell, seeing her inbox fill with texts from Nick. She dialed his number, rolling her eyes. "What?!" She grumbled into the phone  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:59 am
"I...Im sorry..Meghan why cant you just accept that? Why cant we just go back to how things were before?" Nick asked, looking at their pictures on his computer.  

otawara

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:02 am
"Because things don't work like that. You ruined my life." Meghan muttered sadly as she sat on her porch swing. She thought of their memories on that swing. Such as her first kiss. She sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:06 am
"But I didnt mean to! Im really sorry! What did I do to you that was so bad anyway?" Nick sighed looking at the picture his friend had taken of them on her porch swing.  

otawara

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:07 am
Meghan rolled her eyes. "I'm the town skank now... Thank you so very much" She grumbled  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff