Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Questing HQ
[Mindsend] New Template poll and New Quest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As I continue to work on the basic template, what bodymods do you want most?
Cerynei
31%
 31%  [ 49 ]
Pawed Skinwalkers
30%
 30%  [ 48 ]
Kirin Scales
13%
 13%  [ 21 ]
Mer
12%
 12%  [ 20 ]
Usdia and Seathi base template
12%
 12%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 158

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:10 am
Squeek! I got my Tulgey Cat slot! 8D I decided against doing a colorists choice type soquili since the customs where artists choice and... I kinda think going "you choose" for everything would make it look like I was trying to win with the choice, and to be honest, I prefer Tulgey XD <3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:55 pm
Reference request Worklist *had accepted trades for free references/pictures on the main thread*

Teh Cheryl
User Image

User Image

Kiara Lime
User Image

User Image

Kamiki
If I got in on time, this is the quest I need good arts for:

KamikiSabinMule
User Image.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Little Red Cerise
Owner: Kamiki
Temper: Touched
Breed: Twisted Fairy Tale
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Description:
This soquili is based after Little Red Riding hood - but translated to the soquili setting as a young mare with a very dangerous fascination with skinwalkers....

Body:
A honey-gold and white paint like This Horse
However, along her back, shoulders and rump there would be numerous healed claw and bite scars.
The two following images aren't as accurate to how I want her coat pattern to look, but show a good example of the texturing and such in a similar coloration:
Golden Dapple
Golden Dapple 2

Eyes: Deep Brown

Mane/Tail:
EDITED mane and Tail.
Naturally wavy, and dark brown.
Red Ribbons should be tied into her tail, but it is otherwise it is long and wavy.
This Hairstyle Is a good depiction of the color and waviness of the mane and tail.
The same main body reference above is also a good ref for the mane/tail color:
This Horse

CLOTHING:

• I would like her to be wearing a red hooded (like heavy red velvet) cloak - very heavy looking, well made, and draping with a lot of folds. It is well made with three "parts": The hood, a capelet, and the longer cloak.
    The hood is down.
    The capelet covers her shoulders.
    The cloak is pushed back so it is mostly hanging over her far shoulder to the ground (so that most of her back is still showing - displaying the scars on her back.) The cloak is affixed around her neck
    This is a good example of such a thing:
    Red Cape

• Also, some red ribbons tied into her tail to match her cloak, and one around her ear.

OTHER:
A basket sitting on the ground next to her front hooves
Basic Basket - feel free to use artistic liberties with that.

Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Whatever looks good
Tag feather color: Whatever looks good

*flings luff*

Teh Cheryl

Here's the full custom form:

Teh Cheryl
.::Questing::.

.:Regular Soquili - Cosplay Edition:.
Colorist wanted: -----
Name of horse: Honlon
Owner: Teh Cheryl
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Diverse
Breed: Pet Shop of Horrors Cosplay

Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Mane + Tail :: Black; Edited
Eyes :: Gold
Body :: Pinks, reds, oranges, etc. See Description.
Hooves :: Black
Dream Catcher :: None; See Description under "Ribbon"

Description:

Hair: Mane should be edited as seen in reference "Honlon 2". There are two different metal crowns but I prefer the one in said reference. The crown itself should be a gold, and the flowers are a mix of light pink and oranges. The tail should be edited to match the style of the mane; the tail should be straight and long enough to just brush the ground.

Body: For base colors, see the reference "Dragon - Colors" below. Any colors used on the dragon can be used in any variation on the mare's body softly blended together.

The designs on the body should be of any design involving the plum blossoms (including stray petals) in gold and can be outlines or fully colored (colorist's choice and artistic license). They should be mostly on her body and stretching to her legs. The designs fade just as she has short cream/white stockings that fade up her legs. (I don't have any particular idea for how the flowers/pattern is arranged so just do whatever you feel works best [since this is a partial ???/Colorist's Choice design, let me know if I might need to send more funds to cover for that.])

Ribbon: A deep red (or black; Colorist's preference) ribbon should be tied around her neck in come to a neat bow which rests a bit lower her her chest. The ribbon can be of a solid color or have a light floral design (again, of colorist's choice). Feel free to guage if a floral design is overdone on the body.

Face: Around the face, deepen the area around the eyes a bit, like eyeliner, and some pink-ish eyeshadow feeling, like a Chinese porcelain doll.

Reference Image(s)::
[ Plum Blossoms ] [ Dragon - Colors ] [ Honlon 1 ] [ Honlon 2] [ Honlon Side Reference ] [ Honlon 3 - Headdress Emphasis ] [ Honlon 4 ]

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):: Adult

Edits wanted:: Hair, headdress, ribbon, and tail.

There's a lot of points where I wasn't positive what I wanted so I left it up to artistic license. You can just take them and see how it looks and I would be great. If you need to mess around with some stuff because you feel it'd look better, go ahead.

<3 Thank you so much~ I am your slave forever. (And I shall give you a nice tip, promise. <3333)

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:40 am
>> << >> Braided mane would be nice to have. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:40 pm
User Image

I haven't finished Artemai's form yet. I wanna finish working on her mate Savvy first before i work on them but this is my edit work on Artemai ^^  

Kiara Lime

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:06 pm
User Image
and here's her mate Savvy

I hope i can get them as well ^^

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:53 am
mind - I'm just going to have Sabin work up a reference for me for that other idea I had, because I am epic fail at getting my ideas down on words, so you can stick with the little red riding hood.  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:12 pm
User Image
and my newest one. I still havent' found the right name for him yet, but I know i want it to be something native that suits him  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:59 pm
User Image
And here's my Minx, all i edited on were the bone acessories. XD I love how you made the hair referances, they're so lovely heart  

Kiara Lime

Kaeleira

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:13 pm
User Image

hi i r noobie

>w<

I noticed your post in the PokeSoq event thread how you're collecting names of newbies? I don't know if I qualify as a "nice person" in your eyes or not, but I thought I'd drop my name here.

Also, I believe I may use your template for my [quest]. Lovely work there~ n.n

Thanks heart

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
Well, Kael basically said everything I was gonna say, minus the Soq quest link 'cause I don't have one. Not because I don't want one, but I'm bad at knowing what I want, then creating it; rather, I see something I like, then want it. ...yeah, kinda rambling now, but that's that...

Uh, I guess come poke me if you ever want a post style like this one or anything. >_>

Sennja

Pierced Muse

12,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Raiu-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:22 pm
User Image

Lol~ Seems like Kael and Maxx beat me to it~ But might as well post my quest link as well..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
:3 I used your base for one of my quests. They come in real handy [[ is about to make another one ]]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:51 am
Ahhh... I have no idea what to post really? xD;;;

Grencia Banner

He works well with multiple rainbow-esque (which I'm partial to)and any array of darker/natural tones so feel free to use your creative juices to come up with whatever you want. You have complete freedom on this one. 8DDD

Epine de Rose

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:11 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:42 am
You should adopt out the templates imo =u=  

Hatoufel

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:41 pm
Adopt the templates? You mean the scratchboard banners or the Quest Design templates I've provided?  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff