Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
Twilight Movie! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's Your favorite?
  Clumsy Bella
  Handsome Edward
  the most awesomey awsome Jacob
  Gorgeous Rosalie
  Jasper...
  Hyper Awesome Alice!
View Results

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:38 pm
I personally think all the people in Twilight were great. They worked hard, if my local plays are bad I can't imagine a movie! I respect how much they've done.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:57 pm
my friend who hates Twilight saw the movie and said he loved it! ^.^  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:04 pm
That's hilarious! Is he gonna read the book now?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:08 pm
he's read the books, he just doesn't like them cuz everyone talks about them WAY to much  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:31 pm
That's how it is with a lot of people, they automatically hate it because of that. Some never even try it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:42 pm
clawfire_1
rolleyes hey, it was just a comment eagleheart_of_moonclan.

lol i was jk-ing,
and you do know you can just call me eagleheart... rite???  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

fallout_disco11

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:03 pm
it was an okay movie  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:03 pm
I can half-agree with you on that. There were parts when it was sortta 'ehhh' but it's better than completely suking.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

leafpool24

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:22 pm
They are now making New Moon into a movie

This was on the Stephenie Meyer website:

"Los Angeles, CA November 22, 2008 — Summit Entertainment announced today that the studio is officially moving forward with the production of NEW MOON, the second installment of its filmed franchise TWILIGHT, the action-packed, modern day vampire love story. The movie will be based on the second novel in author Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series titled, New Moon. The first movie in the TWILIGHT franchise, the self-titled TWILIGHT, arrived in theaters this weekend to sold-out showings."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:37 pm
they have a contract to do an Eclipse movie too, but i dont know about Breaking Dawn yet, but probably.

I thought...Edward was waaaay too serious. I always thought he was more playful. Plus his hair bugged me the entire movie, except the few scenes where it wasnt like, poofy in the front. he just...wasnt right, in my opinion.

Jasper did look weird, i dont know what they were thinking either.

And they mixed scenes together and got some wrong, which bugs the crap outta me since i've read twilight like, 8 or 9 times.

but hey, what movie is as good as the book? i liked it, even though some parts bugged me. =D

P.S. Jacob does look cuter with shorter hair, him in the movie was like, 'oh. that's jacob?' i always thought he had, like, a long shag in a ponytail, not like...girl hair.

P.P.S. Eagleheart! dont swear plz =D  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:46 am
totally agree.

I was so mad about the whole Jasper looking like he was in pain! I WANT HIM TO BE PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying

I think they should have had Jacob wear the wig in a ponytail.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:07 am
(srry Patchstar crying dont hate meh!!!)
yea... i cant wait till he cuts it in the movie though... its gonna look so much bettar  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:29 am
yeah it is!

Hey, if anyone ever sees it again before it comes out on DVD look for Stephanie Meyer. She's in the Cafe (where bella and her dad eat) the first time at the counter....AND....look at bella's dress at the prom when they're outside. IT CHANGES COLOR ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:07 pm
I saw Stephine Meyer. But Bellas dress changes colors?! I know the dress is blue but what color does it change to ?  

leafpool24

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:14 pm
yea... i think it gets either darker or lighter, but i did notice that haha

the part where edward and bella were making out, and he like flew backwards to "restrain" himself or whatever, looks totally unreal and stupid haha, but i absolutly love the rest of the movie heart heart heart  
The Gathering

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff