Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you speak english in public?
  yes
  nope
View Results

chowchowpup713

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:43 pm
Some People make a joke about thinking it's hilarious which it makes them look retarded and makes it racist and i just hate those kind of people that don't think about what their saying.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:22 pm
hahahahaha thats hilarious!!! Racism doesnt really bother me that much..probably cus im half asian, but thats just hilarious, some asian people think i look white and some white people think i look asian or hawaiian....  

Eli_dude2

Anima2nboy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:31 am
SDES
Without a knowledge of Western dialects, accents and languages, I bet many Asians couldn't tell the difference between Germans, Australians and English people. They're all kawaii baka gaijin to them.

Yes, but if you live in America, you live in a country where all of those above races and more are mixed together. So you get a breed of mutts that when you ask "What is your race?" you stand there for a while, listening to them explain how they got each part of themselves.
Also, the accents between Australian and English versus German is easy to tell. The distinction between Australian and English however, can be confusing at times.
So, most of the time in America, you don't really care what race a white person is, because they themselves wouldn't like to stand there and tell you what race they are. Instead, they will tell you that they are white. :3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:37 pm
BeiZhiMing
me and my sister were at the mall and we was speaking japanese when this guy said something racist to me but funny."why dont you slant eyes get your pokemon and get on your boats and go back to china." i didnt really kno what to say back.i thought it was kinda funny though.its funny when people try to be racist to me and just end up looking stupid xd

wow! that was foul.

Anyway, it's absurd. Whenever we see foreigners in our country, we really don't mind even, more often or more often than not, these foreigners are leeches economically and politically (but at lease not in terms of tourism). More often, especially in the Philippines, these foreigners are very very very welcome. If they need to be licked their asses, some Filipinos will. Well, it is just an exaggeration but some not only Filipinos treat them as gods and goddesses.

Anyway, these Western people need Asians but not to be their bosses but to become their slaves.

Westerns are the engineers, Asians are the carpenters.
Westerns are the doctors, Asians are the nurses.
Westerns are the business tycoons, Asians are the business employees.
Westerns command, Asians follow.  

Azirru

BeiZhiMing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:46 am
your statement is not entirely true.around here there is alot of asian owned businesses  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:32 am
It's sad that those kind of racist comments occur, and sometimes, I just wonder what they were really thinking when they do that.
Probably thinks he/she can just get away scot-free without a guilty conscience.

But just to add to what Azirru said, it's true.
Most asian countries welcome non-asians to their country with open arms. They would rarely (if not never) make a racist comment like that.
So why is it that these people would? I'm always so confused confused

@BeiZhiMing: I think she meant it in a more.. figurative way :3  

Chokori

Rainbow Fatcat

12,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150

M e e G g y

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:36 pm
To me, rasism is gross. People are labeling by how they look, when they look at me..They assume that I'm chinese, I'm not.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:39 pm
i wouldn't know what to say back..
Lol.
what's funny though.. is that once, my friends and I were in class.. it was a dance class.. [[you have to take it.. no other choice XD]] and then we had time to group up and make up a dance..
there were like three girls.. like near the window, where we were..
and then she said something about "people in aisa" or whatevs..
i couldn't really hear properly.. since I wasn't even paying attention, but my friend told me later.

The funny thing? She's from "Asia" too, so when she's dissing the "people in asia" she's kindda dissing herself too xD

Rayns Fyre

Azirru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:20 am
Rayns Fyre
i wouldn't know what to say back..
Lol.
what's funny though.. is that once, my friends and I were in class.. it was a dance class.. [[you have to take it.. no other choice XD]] and then we had time to group up and make up a dance..
there were like three girls.. like near the window, where we were..
and then she said something about "people in aisa" or whatevs..
i couldn't really hear properly.. since I wasn't even paying attention, but my friend told me later.

The funny thing? She's from "Asia" too, so when she's dissing the "people in asia" she's kindda dissing herself too xD

she suck!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:23 am
Momokocchi
It's sad that those kind of racist comments occur, and sometimes, I just wonder what they were really thinking when they do that.
Probably thinks he/she can just get away scot-free without a guilty conscience.

Well, I remember what my teacher lectured as before. Most of us are racists too. So expressed it while some just hide it.  

Azirru

Azirru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:33 am
BeiZhiMing
your statement is not entirely true.around here there is alot of asian owned businesses

I know that. Even my aunt owns a business there. However, we should be aware of the fact that these things have happened.

Think...

Have you read in the history that there are American Citizens that were forced slave or exploited in the legal and illegal businesses by Asians?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:18 pm
you know what?
Someone at my school called me a realli chinky mexican
I laughed and walked away
I'm chinese and vietnamese
lol  

asianchubbybunnyyy

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:05 pm
no picks on my nationality anymore so I'm all good they use to pick on my eye structure  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:16 pm
Sony Jung
If one more person automatically assumes I'm Chinese just because I'm Asian......nothing against the Chinese, it's just that I'm Korean. There's a difference. rolleyes
I just thought this was cute/funny lol *patpats Sony Jung* I, personally, can somewhat tell the difference between Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc. cuz I have some asian family members. I just think it's weird when people I know say they can't tell the difference when i'm sitting over there thinking "How can't YOU tell the difference?"

- Much love <3 heart  

TearfulJoy

Wealthy Millionaire

TearfulJoy

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:20 pm
On another note, I hope you, my fellow guild members, don't let the ignorance of racist fools get to you. There will always be tension while discussing it but that fact is: rasicm isn't cool but it will always exist.

- You all rock heart  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces