Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Let me be Your Rose-Ouran Host Club-Needs Tamaki Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:08 pm
He chuckled, his tongue just didn't want to work for him did it? He took the picture and looked at it with a soft smile that touched his eyes. "I was right, He's cute but your much cuter." He slid the picture across the table. "I don't have any little pets like that. I can ride mine as well." He chuckled getting excited for his return home to see his pets.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:15 pm
" ohh ? you have something like a horse i suppose then." she looked at the clock and chuckled standing. She began packing her things in her bag." i must bid thee adieu...my ride is here.." She blew him a kiss and started out.  

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:19 pm
"Yes I do. My baby is a clydes dale. He's not very little." He laughed and when she stood he stood with her and made a catching motion to catch the kiss and put it in his pocket to save for later. He took her hand and tucked it into his arm. "I'm sure you wont mind me walking you to your ride."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:25 pm
She rolled her eyes at his cliche actions but allowed it." i suppose i dont mind.." she smiled and walked with him down to the limo her family owned. She sighed." so what is your babies name ? " She asked stopping before they got to the door so they could talk a moment.  

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:34 pm
He pulled out a picture of him on top of his horse, "I named him mouse. I was ten when he was born and I thought that he was a mouse he was so big. We connected instantly. He wasn't supposed to be mine, but he choose me and i love him." He was smiling with a secret happiness behind it. He looked down at her and caught himself watching her. He stepped back and took her hand bringing it to his lips again. "adieu, princesse." He let her hand go and opened the car door for her. "I hope you come back to the host club."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:37 pm
" i dont think the other girls wish for me to..." she said chuckling and kissed his cheek.' maybe though...you'd have to convince me.."she slipped her phone number into his breast pocket and got in to leave. The limo left.  

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:48 pm
if she didn't know what she did to him then she knew then. His face when a very tender shade of pink and like the moment he saw her he was speakless. He stood staring after her for several minutes long after the limo pulled out of sight. He touched his cheek where it still tingled. oh he was in trouble. He shook his head. He had always been good with females. Had always been able to stay just friends, it was needed in having a host club but there was something different about her. Much more unique than the ones that craved affection. She didn't want it, he could see that, but everyone need it. In different quantities and ways of showing it. How did minegawa mikoto need to be shown she mattered? He scolded himself for thinking like that. She probably already had someone back in england, who was he to be thinking of her after one day. But he loved the ways her eyes danced, the way she smiled amused at what was going on around her and at him. He smiled tipping head up to the sky once he was inside and by a window, he would convince her to come back, and stay, he had to at least try. But what did she think of him?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:55 pm
Mikoto sighed sitting back. She hated the idea of love and giddyness, but Suou Tamaki....there was something about him. she was sitting at home as always, she watched TV, did her homework, and was at the moment practicing on the piano in her room. She suddenly stopped and stared at the phone in her room. She felt anxious wanting him to call. Why him ?  

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:07 pm
he was sitting on top of mouse staring at the number. Why was his heart pounding? She probably didn't want him to call, but wouldn't it be worth it to hear her voice just one more time if she wasn't coming back. He dialed the number, saved it under her name and listened to it ring.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:11 pm
She jumped from the piano when she heard it ring. Calming herself she moved to lay on her bed and looked at the collar id. Suou. She picked up smiling." Minegawa Mikoto Speaking...."  

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:14 pm
His smile grew when she picked up, "Hey princess." he chuckled imagining her rolling her eyes at the nickname he's become fond of for her. "I'm out riding mouse, he said I should call you. He wants to meet the beautiful princess in person, wanted to know if you wanted to come riding with me after school tomorrow." It was a long shot and he was prepared for a polite no or a screw off but had let it come out none the less.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:22 pm
She blushed darkly whens he heard the name, and smiled." well...yes... I would love to go riding with you Tamaki-kun " she said slightly Airily." and he said you should call me ? well...tell him it was a rather good idea..." She chuckled." does this mean YOU will accept an invitation to dinner at my house tomorrow ? "  

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:30 pm
"it's a deal!" He couldn't figure why he was grinning like an idiot now. "Meet me in the host room when club ends. Thats at 3. We'll take my car to my house if you don't mind." He was patting mouse as he talked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:41 pm
" oh ? you dont want me to actually come to Host club ? " She asked smiling. She blushed at the thought of going with him again but she just reveled in the thought of being with him.  

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:47 pm
he cursed under his breath. "I didn't think you would want to come back after today. I would be very happy if you came back but it's more important that you are happy princess." He wish he could see her now when she was teaseing him but thinking of his face was almost as good. He could only imagine what his top customer would think if she came back. We'll they would just have to deal with it. But it would be amusing. He imagined she'd kick any girls butt that tried to take her on. "Will you come back?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff