Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
It's even noticeable in bands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fetal_Mind

Aged Gekko

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:11 pm
For me, it's Aerosmith. Joe Perry x Steven Tyler.

1. I saw a picture on Wikipedia and saw them both leaning in too far and much.

Leaning in to much

2. When the band went on hiatus and broke up for a while, Steven missed Joe a lot and said he didn't feel that fire with Joe, and no one could replace him.

3. He said he was really close to Joe

4. In a lot of their music video's, Joe and Steven are together a lot. They are seen singing to each other, constantly beside each other, in the video Sweet Emotion, Steven and Joe lean into each other singing the "Sweet emotion part" and get really close together.

5. On a copy of The Rolling Stones, Steven and Joe appeared together, with shirts off, the whole band could have shown up, but those two decided the both were on it.In the article it says "They constantly try to top each other." which made me think, like they are trying to out seme each other, but in my mind Steven Tyler sorta bottoms all the time.

6. I found in the article,

"But Perry, the strong, silent guitar god to Tyler's lippy b***h-prophet, doesn't let himself get out-talked this afternoon. A manic raconteur in his own right, he orders a double espresso and some incense from room service, and he's ready to go a few rounds with Tyler in his unreconstructed South Shore accent. It's a cliche to call them an old married couple, but it's true: They read each others rhythms expertly, as though each can tell when the other needs to finish and when the other wants to be interrupted. "

I already had naughty thoughts.

7. I found this, "Because I love Steven and I love Tom and I love Brad and I love Joey." I'm like "Why he name Steven first?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:29 pm
Fetal_Mind
For me, it's Aerosmith. Joe Perry x Steven Tyler.

1. I saw a picture on Wikipedia and saw them both leaning in too far and much.

Leaning in to much

2. When the band went on hiatus and broke up for a while, Steven missed Joe a lot and said he didn't feel that fire with Joe, and no one could replace him.

3. He said he was really close to Joe

4. In a lot of their music video's, Joe and Steven are together a lot. They are seen singing to each other, constantly beside each other, in the video Sweet Emotion, Steven and Joe lean into each other singing the "Sweet emotion part" and get really close together.

5. On a copy of The Rolling Stones, Steven and Joe appeared together, with shirts off, the whole band could have shown up, but those two decided the both were on it.In the article it says "They constantly try to top each other." which made me think, like they are trying to out seme each other, but in my mind Steven Tyler sorta bottoms all the time.

6. I found in the article,

"But Perry, the strong, silent guitar god to Tyler's lippy b***h-prophet, doesn't let himself get out-talked this afternoon. A manic raconteur in his own right, he orders a double espresso and some incense from room service, and he's ready to go a few rounds with Tyler in his unreconstructed South Shore accent. It's a cliche to call them an old married couple, but it's true: They read each others rhythms expertly, as though each can tell when the other needs to finish and when the other wants to be interrupted. "

I already had naughty thoughts.

7. I found this, "Because I love Steven and I love Tom and I love Brad and I love Joey." I'm like "Why he name Steven first?"
I DON'T WANNA THINK OF STEPHEN TYLER DOIN' THE NASTY! gonk  

Pretty Pretty Priceless

Ichikage Kira

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:11 pm
Too many bands to name that do so. (MCR, the Used, AFI I think)It's to make the fangirls/boys happy and fantasizing.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:36 pm
This topic made me think of a video a friend sent me a while ago: Link

I'm not even a fan of his music, but this is... well... just watch and enjoy! xd  

IIGRAYII

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:55 pm
Quote from an AFI interview that I stole from a friend's profile a long time ago.

Quote:
"Interviewer: I was wondering if you and Davey ever fought over a mirror backstage or something, and if so who won? And who has used the most makeup on one single nite?

Jade: Actually, yes, that happens all the time. Finally, I was like, "That's it! It's time to settle this make-up contest once and for all, I challenge you to a make-out!" Wrong choice of words."

Yeah. Wrong choice of words my a**, Jade.

And another one:

Quote:
Interviewer - Hey Jade, are the rest of the guys jealous that the entire 'Girl's Not Grey' video occurs in your crotch?
Jade - Hey Dave, are you jealous that the entire 'Girl's Not Grey' video takes place in my crotch?
Davey - No because I'm going to take place in your crotch.

Yeah, um. They totally have something going on. xD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:32 pm
EvFaerAshlynn
Quote from an AFI interview that I stole from a friend's profile a long time ago.

Quote:
"Interviewer: I was wondering if you and Davey ever fought over a mirror backstage or something, and if so who won? And who has used the most makeup on one single nite?

Jade: Actually, yes, that happens all the time. Finally, I was like, "That's it! It's time to settle this make-up contest once and for all, I challenge you to a make-out!" Wrong choice of words."

Yeah. Wrong choice of words my a**, Jade.

And another one:

Quote:
Interviewer - Hey Jade, are the rest of the guys jealous that the entire 'Girl's Not Grey' video occurs in your crotch?
Jade - Hey Dave, are you jealous that the entire 'Girl's Not Grey' video takes place in my crotch?
Davey - No because I'm going to take place in your crotch.

Yeah, um. They totally have something going on. xD

I know, right! I posted a whole punch of slashy quotes from them in the Suggestive Lines thread!  

Jiggery Pokery

Supernatural Manifestation

Pretty Pretty Priceless

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:13 pm
Serith Moren
This topic made me think of a video a friend sent me a while ago: Link

I'm not even a fan of his music, but this is... well... just watch and enjoy! xd
What a clever way to get fans. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:59 pm
well in Japanese bands the Yaoi-ish stuff is on propose! Its fan service for all their fan girls especially with Visual Kei bands! They are made to attract fans with their sex appeal or their cuteness! Its very normal to see guys in Visual bands touching or kissing. 4laugh heck that's why I am a fan of Visual bands they are made for girls...and even for boys!

as for bands here in the states or Europe well they are catching on that girls like this kind of stuff that's why they are doing it but slowly since girls here dream to much of them with the guys and are less attracted to Gays...they really dont want to see their hot celeb with another person especially a guy! 4laugh  

Kozi_22

Duckysushi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:32 am
...I am severely shocked to see a thread on gay bands that DOESN'T mention any groups like NEWS, KAT-TUN or TOKIO. Or KanJani8, letmehavemybiasdamnyou.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:08 am
I know it's not a band, but I did find out about a gay pop singer from Australia named Sam Sparro. His music is pretty awesome I think.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not bad if I do say myself. heart  

Pretty Pretty Priceless

IIGRAYII

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:54 am
I adore the song Black and Gold by Sam Sparro. It is so catchy! Here is a link to the video: Link  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:29 pm
TORN, but Nishikido Ryo and Ohkura Tadayoshi is pretty dang gay even without the editing here.

Edit: So's DESIRE by Shibutani Subaru and Yasudada Shota, because I s**t you not, they're two guys singing s**t like...

I'll take you anywhere; all of you
I'll hold you tightly; I'll be the only one to mess you up with love
Don't stop, don't go, keep this up...
I can swallow you; release here...
I'll accept you; release here...

Duckysushi

Hiyuu_Hikari

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:17 pm
It shows in the DBSK group^^. I like YunJae they are so cute together check it out^^!  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:09 pm
No offense (i'm one of them emo ) but I notice them in either the emoish bands or the really feminine looking ones. (MCR, the Used, Nightmare) Still amazing heart  

Ichikage Kira

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Lxjitsumi

5,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:46 pm
XIII falling stars
Lenre Li
My Chemical Romance are like... the poster-boy's for slashy bands. [Frank/Gerard.] xd
*gag*
Anything with that band makes me sick....but I can see the slashy-ness they have.

I bet nobody could find something pairing wise outside of rock bands.

Are you serious??? Ferard is one of the biggest known band slashes ever. I went to projekt (purposely spelled that way) revolution and frank and gerard had this AMAZING yaoi moment!!! ^/////^ makes me blush every time i think about it!!!  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff