Submit

Any Suggestions?
  Yes
  No
View Results

mexla

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:34 pm
Chocolate Flavor Vanilla
If anyone has any suggestions on how to get more people in the guild, make it look nicer or anything. Feel free to post them here.
And remember, tell your friends about us whee
Anything writen in red was writen by me in other posts.

i know wat u mean....i used to have a guild on a different site, well i still have it, but havent gone on for two weeks. i want to hand it off but dont know to whom. people also think automaticly that you are rich just bcuz ur the leader  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:48 pm
allelia_of_stars
Chocolate Flavor Vanilla
If anyone has any suggestions on how to get more people in the guild, make it look nicer or anything. Feel free to post them here.

i know wat u mean....i used to have a guild on a different site, well i still have it, but havent gone on for two weeks. i want to hand it off but dont know to whom. people also think automaticly that you are rich just bcuz ur the leader
That or they are to busy drooling over my avie xd (Ok, that's my fair share of self confidence for the month)  

Music Never Stops
Vice Captain

[Ninja.Cakes]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:01 pm
Chocolate Flavor Vanilla
allelia_of_stars
Chocolate Flavor Vanilla

That or they are to busy drooling over my avie xd (Ok, that's my fair share of self confidence for the month)
you mean like me right now ,it rocks i am saving up for you avvie and other avvies mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:53 pm
hcswimer
Chocolate Flavor Vanilla
allelia_of_stars
Chocolate Flavor Vanilla

you mean like me right now ,it rocks i am saving up for you avvie and other avvies mrgreen
You better not be trying to copy mine later on evil  

Music Never Stops
Vice Captain

[Ninja.Cakes]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:30 pm
[The.End]
hcswimer
Chocolate Flavor Vanilla
allelia_of_stars
Chocolate Flavor Vanilla

You better not be trying to copy mine later on evil
no i wont do that to u , trust me smile , i have a sugesstion maybe u sould get more meoderator's?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:40 pm
hcswimer
i have a sugesstion maybe u sould get more meoderator's?
There is me, my good friend cma (karma police) and my mule is the vice captain. We are fairing well, if the guild gets so active that me and cma can't keep up I'll be sure to draft another firend or two.  

Music Never Stops
Vice Captain

Gunblader Squall

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:16 pm
I can make signs, its just I'll have to scan them in somewhere else (I have a really bad scanner). I'll try to make a few, then maybe my friend can scan them. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:19 pm
Gunblader Squall
I can make signs, its just I'll have to scan them in somewhere else (I have a really bad scanner). I'll try to make a few, then maybe my friend can scan them. wink
Thank You 3nodding  

Music Never Stops
Vice Captain

[Ninja.Cakes]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:56 am
Maybe we can have a guild website like they do on neopets , like a www.freewebs.com , so we can get all the information on the guild and so?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:29 pm
hcswimer
Maybe we can have a guild website like they do on neopets , like a www.freewebs.com , so we can get all the information on the guild and so?
No, I don't see the point. Why would you want to have a website to represent one polling guild on a different website? It doesn't make sence to me.  

Music Never Stops
Vice Captain

Starosebee

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:01 pm
a offical invite list : where one person type a name of another so one for mods invites that person to the guild. and have everyone have their polls last longer then a day.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:22 pm
Starosebee
a offical invite list : where one person type a name of another so one for mods invites that person to the guild. and have everyone have their polls last longer then a day.
I like the first suggestion, I might do that, or ask karma to. And the second one, people are free to make the polls last however long they want.  

Music Never Stops
Vice Captain

[Ninja.Cakes]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:16 am
Maybe we can make a stickey about a rp , because rp's are really fun and great to play , it would attract mebers to be more active i belive. but i know it has worked in many guilds i have seen it work  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:46 pm
hcswimer
Maybe we can make a stickey about a rp , because rp's are really fun and great to play , it would attract mebers to be more active i belive. but i know it has worked in many guilds i have seen it work
I don't see the point in stickying an RP, you can go ahead and make your own RP, but it's not going to be a sticky anytime soon, this is a polling guild not an RP guild after all.  

Music Never Stops
Vice Captain

[Ninja.Cakes]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:34 pm
Maybe we could have a welcomeing commeti , were at least 5 people could have the job or welcomeing and making sure all is well with our new mebers?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff