Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Love of the Elf - ( Ronyo Storm & Kaewyn Star ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:10 pm
Wullf and Silvur watched as the elf maiden thanked them and ran off back into the battle.

“She didn’t even give us her name, was it something I said?” Wullf looked at his brother who only rolled his large eyes.

“Your jokes are pretty bad, and seem to be getting worst, but I have a feeling her burning city is more important to her than being polite to you.”

“Oh, I guess you have a point there. Ok let’s see what we can do then.”

The brothers nodded and split up to cover more ground. The Kismets were already in retreat but the elves were passionate about defending their home and fought each creature that dared defile it. Wullf and his friends did what they could to help the elves drive off the invaders and put out the fires. Soon enough the last of the Kismets had run beyond sight and the elves were slowly picking up the pieces. As the combat and fires died away the quartet found each other and exchanged what they had encountered during the battle. It was at this time the four noticed all eyes seem upon them, or at least upon Wullf and Silvur.

“Somehow I forgot they hadn’t met you yet. Looks like they’re getting their first good look at some of the people who helped them, I hope their grateful,” Tiki said as he looked at all the curious staring elves.

“I’m sure they’ll be completely grateful. Just in case though, which ways the fastest way out?” Mist said with a small smile.

“There elves, there is no fast way out except at the end of an arrow head.” Tiki smiled back while watching for any of those deadly arrows.

“Calm down everyone, just stay still and be polite and respectful.” Wullf said while putting a hand on Tiki and Mist’s shoulders.

“Oh, that means Tiki is doomed already,” Silvur said with a laugh, which Tiki answered with a glare.

“Let’s just see what they have to say.”  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:27 pm
Lanselor and Pearl hit the ground hard, crushing three of the monsters beneath the dragon’s claws. Lanselor drew his blade and began his deadly dance. Thrust, thrust, parry, block, thrust, block, parry, kill. It was methodical, precise, and devastatingly beautiful. Pearl fought with just his giant claws and sword sized teeth, literally ripping through the enemy. After several more minutes of fighting, it was over. Corpses littered the forest floor, thick red blood saturated the earth, and pooled around the dead. Lanselor grieved at the realization that four of his fellow elves had lost their lives in this brutal, unprovoked onslaught.

“Pearl,” he said in the commanding voice of a general. “Fly high and see if there are any more of these monsters within a hundred mile radius of here. We will not be caught off guard again.” The great dragon bowed his head and took to the sky. Lanselor then began to give orders to his people: pile the bodies of the monsters so they could be burned, care for the bodies of the honored dead, treat the injured, start repairing damage, send out scouts to guard the perimeter of the city. An attack such as this had not happened in decades, and he would not allow it to happen again.

“Bindarian, I must speak with you at once and someone find my daughter, Lena,” he barked in frustration, more with himself than anything else. The neighboring elf ruler quickly positioned himself to flank Lanselor. Most of the elves scattered to fulfill their assigned duties, but Lanselor noticed some not moving. It was then that he finally saw they had visitors. The first ones he noticed were the tall, silver lycon and the strange silver dragon standing on two legs, obviously a half-breed. Both were clothed in adventurers garb and seemed tense. Although he had never before seen such beings with his own eyes, the tales of the devastating Were Wars were still fresh in the minds of all Serigal. Immediately Lanselor jumped to the conclusion that these strangers were behind this attack. His face twisted in rage, ready to blame the new comers when he noticed the human female and red elf standing at their sides conversing with the lycon and dragon.

Bindarian, reading the situation put his hand on the king’s shoulder, leaned forward and whispered into Lanselor’s ear, “ A very peculiar group, indeed. They appeared minutes after the creatures and began to fight along side our troops, highness.” Lanselor let these words sink in and then allowed his anger to slip away.

The king composed himself and approached the strange company as warmly as he could, trying to control the pain in his face. His voice was deep with sadness and authority. “A dark day, indeed, but luck was with us by sending such aid. I am truly grateful for your assistance. I am Lanselor Highmoon, ruler over Jade Leaf. You are most welcome. I am only sorry that you found us under such dire circumstances.”  

Kaewyn Star

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:01 pm
Wullf smiled at his friends as Lanselor introduced himself and greeted them. With a pat to Mist and Tiki’s shoulders he walked over to introduce himself and his friends.

“Well meet good Lanselor Highmoon, I am glad we could lend assistance to the defense of your grand city, but by the looks of things you didn’t need much help. You people fought with prowess I have not seen in sometime. I am Wullf Maximas and these are my good friends; Tiki, Mist, and my brother Silvur,” Wullf watched as several elves made odd faces and began subtle whispers after Wullf introduced Silvur as his brother, “Please allow us to help in what way we can in repairs and guarding.”

“Don’t forget why we came in the first place?” Silvur said with a low tone to try and keep it directed at Wullf alone.

“Our task now should be helping these people; my question can wait until later,” Wullf looked back at Silvur and likewise kept his tone low, “Plus we should tell them what we know of these creatures,” Wullf turned to look at Lanselor with his last statement wanting the ruler of Jade Leaf to hear.

“Just make sure they know we didn’t cause this, I’d like to stay awhile and actually eat some good elven food for a change,” Tiki said with a hand on his stomach.

Mist leaned in so only Tiki could hear her, “Careful, we could have been the cause for all we know. These things seem to follow you and Wullf everywhere.”

Wullf’s large ears caught Mist’s comment and the Lycon sighed and had a good feeling the other elves, with ears not quite so large as Wullf’s, heard her too.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:15 pm
The whispers of the strangers did not escape the notice of their audience. Bindarian especially caught every word with scrutiny. “Yes, please tell us what you know of these creatures, and why they are following you?”

“Bindarian Darksun, ruler of our neighboring city of Edgewood,” Lanselor introduced. Bindarian took one step forward, placing himself in front of Lancelor, gave a quick bow and then retreated to his original place.

All of the elves were now gone to complete the chores of restoring order to Jade Leaf, leaving the small group of travelers to explain themselves to the king.  

Kaewyn Star

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:44 pm
Wullf eyes the rather flamboyant elf with one raised brow; he was decked in jewelry more suited to a human king then an elf and seemed to hold himself above everyone. The worst thing was his eyes held the look of someone who knew more than they should. Wullf turned to Tiki for a quick glance at the only other Elf, besides those back at the monk village, he had really known. Tiki didn’t seem like a typical elf but he talked a lot about the different kinds from time to time on the road. The little red elf seemed as speechless as Wullf was confused and that was saying something.

“Isn’t he a pretty thing,” Silvur said low which just made Wullf sigh again. Even if Silvur’s voice could make a whisper, it was virtually impossible to hide sounds from an elf. Wullf just let it be remembering Silvur had not been out in the wider world.

“I’ve never seen such an elf before,” Mist whispered in response, and again Wullf sighed but decided to speak up before his friend got them into trouble.

“I believe that story is far too long for the present given the need for repairs and tending the wounded. If you would allow us to wait and tell the story later tonight it would be my honor. Do trust that we do not bring these beasts with us, but it seems they are but spreading and we seem to continue to get caught in the wake.”

“Fancy words for a pup, I think the flashy ones getting to him,” Silvur spoke low again, this time ducking his head to try and hide it more.

Wullf turned to give his brother a glare to be quiet but was meet with a shrug and seeing Tiki trying to hold in a giggle. Wullf sighed again and turned to regard Lanselor and the “flashy,” one to see what their response might be. Mist elbowed Silvur, which the half-dragon hardly felt, and gave him a glare as well.

“Wullf is trying to be respectful and your words are as quiet as a dwarf snoring,” Mist said holding her look.

“He’s doin a fine job, I just don’t like the flashy one though, not sure why,” Silvur shrugged again like it didn’t matter much and decide to try and hold back his comments for a time.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:33 pm
Lanselor was expecting Bindarian’s temper to flair and demand an apology or at least an angry snarl, but Lanselor was not prepared for Bindarian’s laugh.

“Indeed, your story is much to be anticipated,” he said, still with a chuckle in his voice. He quickly bowed his head and walked away to help with the cleaning.

Lanselor seemed dumbfounded. Never had he seen the flamboyant elf take such a blatantly rude comment with such finesse and humor. Quickly Lanselor composed himself. “Yes, your tale must be told over our evening meal tonight, but please tell me, from what you know, do you expect that these creatures will attack again soon? My guards will be prepared either way, but some advance warning would be most appreciated.”

From the tops of the trees a very curious pair of bright eyes stared down at the silver one called Wullf. He was the strangest and most fascinating… individual Lena had ever beheld, even more interesting than the dragon walking on his hind legs.

The spry elf crawled over to the next tree to try for a better view, hoping to see those amazing eyes that left her speechless before. No such luck. From this high angle she couldn’t see his face.

Mumbles could be made out, but the distance was too much for her ears to understand the conversation. Lena was completely caught off guard when Bindarian laughed. Had she ever heard him laughed before? It was a strange sound, like hearing an instrument that hadn’t been played in years. It was out of tune and somewhat strained. Then he turned and walked away.

Lena continued to watch for a few more seconds and then decided to postpone her reverie for later. Surely her father wouldn’t let them leave the city after they had helped defend it, at least not without some hospitality and lodging. She would see him again tonight. When Lena finally lost sight of her furry mystery, she noticed her heart was fluttering dramatically. She couldn’t help letting a huge smile spread across her face as she ran off to help clean up the city.  

Kaewyn Star

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:43 pm
Wullf was relieved to see the “flash,” elf, Bindarian, laugh and shrug off Silvur’s comments. However Wullf also did not miss the odd expression on Lanselor’s face as he watched Bindarian walk off, something told the Lycon he had just seen something unexpected. With a shrug Wullf turned his attention back to Lanselor who had just asked them to dinner.

“We are honored that you would ask us to join you in your evening meal and as to the likely hood of the Kismets returning I am uncertain. The very fact that they attacked you in broad day light is something new to us all together. That being said, from what I do know of those things I wouldn’t count on them returning anytime soon,” Wullf spoke as respectfully as possible to try and redeem his group from Silvur’s…openness.

“Alright food, an elven food, I haven’t had elven food since…” Tiki began.

“Your failed peep show?” Mist said with a wink.

“I…yeah,” Tiki said defeated but still looking hopeful at the thought of free food.

“We will help with clean up and repairs until it’s time to eat. Until then good Lanselor,” Wullf said with a bow and turned to his group.

Wullf began walking towards areas that had been hit the worst by the Kismets attack. Nothing was really badly broken or beat up which was odd in and of itself for the Kismets. The beasts usually attacked without thought or reason but this all seemed planned, too much organized chaos.

“Alright spread out and help where you can, Tiki and Mist you two help on the lower levels an keep your ears open for anything on the attack. Any odd acts of the Kismets that were seen and what not; this doesn’t feel right to me.”

“You got that feeling too?” Tiki said understanding the look in Wullf’s eye.

“Yeah, I do. Silvur see what you can do about helping the tree tops and keep your eyes sharp as well. If the Kismets decide to be unpredictable again let’s be ready for them. After we’re done we can enjoy a nice meal with the elves and see if I can get some idea about my sword,” With that Wullf and his friends spread out to help the clean up.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:08 pm
The hour was late and the city was almost back to normal. The diffused light of the setting sun threw long shadows around Jade Leaf. No other attacks had come that day, as the strangers had predicted, but Pearl had not yet returned. Many of the elves were still shaken, and the absence of their large white protector did not help ease their minds.

Lena was helping to clean up some of the last damage; in one of the tree-houses several crystal bowls had been shattered and the debris covered the wooden floors. Little shards of clear glass were scattered everywhere, and since most elves didn't wear anything on their feet, it was essential to recover every last sliver. Lena had been working deligently and had most of the shards recovered. While hovering over the floor, a familiar voice came up behind her.

"Interesting guests we have," Bindarian said in a condescending tone. Lena glanced over her shoulder, more from reflex than interest. The rightly dubbed "flashy" elf was leaning up against a table piled high with broken glass. She turned back to her job.

"Yes, very interesting," was her indifferent comment. Lena wasn't the least bit interested in sharing her fascinations about their visitors with him.

"I am amazed that a were could act so civilized. He was even more polite than that dragon, or the elf for that matter."

"Hmmm," was all she said as she found another piece of broken glass and removed the hazard from the floor. She gracefully walked over and let it fall on the growing pile, tink. Bindarian reached over and took her wrist pulling her over to him in a way that made her very uncomfortable. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her there, with her back pressed against his chest. His chin rested on her shoulder, and she found herself leaning her face as far away from his as possible.

"What are you doing Bindarian?" she asked professionally, trying to keep her face a mask of indifference. She was still straining away. "This is highly inappropriate." She tried to pull free but he held her prisoner, not letting go.

"I have a question for you and I am curious to see your reaction," he began in a low intimate voice. His breath was hot on her ear sending shivers though her body, but not in a good way. She stiffened and waited. "Why don't we announce our engagement tonight?" he whispered. She snapped her neck around, shocked that he would make such a tasteless joke, and saw his lips curl into a wickedly playful grin, but his eyes were serious. He wasn't joking.

Lena's indifference failed. Her mask fell revealing her true emotions, first astonishment, then anger. "Have you lost your senses? We are not engaged and there will be no announcement tonight!!" She jerked herself free from his arms and walked toward the open door of the house. Before she had escaped, Lena gasped in pain as a sharp piece of glass penetrated her right foot. She quickly composed herself and, grabbing the door frame for support, examined the bottom of her foot. A crystal about an inch and a half long pertruded from her small sole, stained red from blood. Bindarian made no move to help her. He was stationary against the table, his arms crossed again. Without making a sound, Lena gritted her teeth and yanked the shard out. First it hurt worse, then the pain was just a sting as blood splattered the wooden floors.

She turned back to him. The wicked smile across his face now seemed very amused at this small event he probably considered kharma.

"Be careful where you step, princess." It sounded like a threat. Lena threw the bloody piece of glass onto the table and walked away. She bit her bottom lip trying not to wince as she deliberately proceeded with no limp. Behind her he was laughing faintly. Twice in one day? And it still sounded like an out-of-tune instrument that had been neglected for decades.

Lena couldn't hide the fury on her face. She was fuming. She tried to calm herself, but failed and hot tears rolled down her flushed cheeks. There was no way in hell she would ever marry him!  

Kaewyn Star

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:11 pm
With the clean up going well, Wullf found himself helping out the small young elves school. The school was a simple area designed to let the young elves watch nature and there teacher as well. The city of Jade Leaf had many areas dedicated to teaching and learning, each for different ages and designed with the idea of an elf’s fast maturity level. These young elves still had the classic child like demeanor and that curious nature that often drove their teachers crazy. That teacher was now watching her young elves stare as a large seven foot werewolf helped set tables back up.

Wullf had not yet noticed the young elves watching him until he moved to put the teacher’s desk back to its spot. He saw five young elves and there teacher watching him hold the large desk like it weighed nothing, which took three elves just to bring in originally. With a smile and a wink to the six watching him, Wullf set the desk down and sweep off some of the dust. As he straightened he saw out of the corner of his eye one of the young elves approach him. He turned to see a young elven boy staring at him.

“Can I help you young sir?” Wullf asked with his smile still on.

“I…we, were wondering if you really are a werewolf.”

“Well in a way, yes and no.”

“What do you mean?” a young elven girl spoke up while standing next to her teacher.

“I’m what you would call a Lycon, a pure blood werewolf if you will. Pure bloods are the original werewolves of the land and are born just like you.”

“So what’s a non-pure blood?” The elven teacher spoke, trying to show some level of teaching while wanting to hear the answer as much herself.

“Well, as my friend Akamy put it, non-pure bloods, as you called them, are those bitten by another werewolf, either Lycon or none. The saliva from a werewolf’s fang carries the essence into the blood stream of the bitten. Then upon the first full moon they change into a werewolf, closely looking like me but differing in color and size somewhat. Then after the first transformation that person now can transform back and forth between their original form and the werewolf form, but must transform during a full moon. These bitten werewolves are the ones most stories are written about and the ones who have given Lycons a bad reputation across the land.”

“Why would a Li…Lycun, bite anyone if they knew they would do that to them?” the young elven girl asked still standing close to her teacher.

Wullf let out a heavy sigh and sat down in a nearby chair, “That unfortunately is usually done on accident or out or malice. Some Lycons think themselves better than others and believe that becoming a werewolf is an honor. Then there are the ones who have been bitten, who seek to bite others because they are bitten.”

“That doesn’t make any since,” another elven girl piped in, but then hid her head afterwards.

“Your right, it doesn’t,” Wullf said with a smile returning back to his face.

“And how do you think of yourself,” The teacher asked, and Wullf understood the weight of the question.

“I am like any other creature of nature, I have the capacity to be virtuous or wicked. It is my heart that guides me, my gut that drives me, and my spirit that binds me. With that in mind I can only hope my action are the virtuous ones not the wicked ones.”

“A good lesson for anyone, right children?” The teacher asked with a smile and a hidden sigh of relief.

The elven children nodded their heads and Wullf smiled and gave a slight bow of his head to the teacher.

“Anymore questions?” Wullf asked while looking at the children.

“Do you have fleas?”

“Only sometimes, and their bites worst then mine,” Wullf scratched his ear and smiled, and the children laughed in turn.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:06 pm
The elven city was back to a quasi-normal state as the sun finally finished setting. Huge torches were lit around the city and all the elves were preparing for mealtime; a banquet for their guests. Those elves that were not in the kitchens cooking or setting the banquet hall tables were being assigned patrols for a night watch. Lanselor was still uneasy. Pearl had returned reporting that there was no sight of the creatures or their origins. It was a mystery, and Lanselor didn’t like being in the dark. Now the white dragon was on patrol, circling the city, watching from the clouds… waiting.

Lanselor changed into a simple yet formal silver tunic with white breeches for the occasion. He entered the Banquet Hall as some elves were beginning to take their seats. Five long wooden tables stretched the length of the hall parallel to each other with a sixth shorter table perpendicular to the rest on the far side of the room. Every place setting had its own chair, as well as a set of silverware, a silver plate, and silver goblet. There were enough places for the entire elven city to dine together, which was their general custom.

The leader put on a bright demeanor trying to calm his people, talking with many of them, setting a general mood of confidence and ease.

It wasn’t long before Lena appeared in the hall dressed in a similar silver and white ensemble as her father. She too began to mingle, grasping hands and smiling warmly. Her eyes were restless, darting around the massive room, looking for him, for the lycon. After several minutes the hall began to get crowded, so Lena made her way up to her seat at the head table beside her father’s. One of the attending elves held out her chair for her as she sat gingerly. She was glad not to see Bindarian anywhere. If she was lucky, maybe he would not attend, but Lena doubted that. So she sat waiting patiently.  

Kaewyn Star

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:37 pm
It was truly an odd site indeed for any that happened to see the four new quests walking to the dinner hall. All of them had been given an area to clean and freshen up, something they were all grateful for, and cloths if needed. Tiki had his dark brown dreads somewhat tamed and wore one of the high elves nice white tunics. However he kept his red pants to signify he was one of the red elf tribes. Mist was the most startling of the four with her strawberry blonde hair done up in an interesting fashion, and wearing a long silvery white tunic that came to her feet. Her sides would be bare except she wore silken white under tunic tight against her. Her shapely legs were just about completely revealed, a sight none of the men hide seen since they meet the pirate. Poor Silvur seemed the least dressed for a formal event on account nothing would fit him. He had removed his sword and sword belt from his chest and shoulder but just seemed more underdressed. To make some idea of formality Silvur had his wings low and lying on his shoulders in a way to where they looked like a cape. Wullf had cleaned his fur better than he had in a while and it showed. The silver strands of fur shimmered in the dancing torch light and almost seemed to gleam at times. His armor was polished with fine oil that made it seem even blacker than before, and Wullf now wore his light tan pants to try and fit the cooler tones of everyone else.

“Do I look ok in this? I have never worn anything like this before,” Mist asked as she looked at herself again for what seemed like the hundredth time.

“Mist you look lovely, a true treasure of the sea,” Wullf smiled and gave her a small wink, and Wullf almost thought he saw the rough pirate’s cheeks turn a bit red.

“I think it looks great on you Mist,” Tiki said looking at Mist, but he found his eyes staring down at her legs more.

“You keep staring at them like that and I’ll give you an up close and personal look in a second,” Mist had her hands on her hips and let one of her legs stick out as if to tempt Tiki more.

“Careful Mist, you might have to kick me then too, but I’d like to see ya try for starters,” Silvur nudged Mist a bit who turned her glare on the large half-dragon.

“Ok ok, you three enough. Mist if having these two orc heads drool over wasn’t enough of a reassurance, I’ve seen a few of the elf men give you a second look. Just relax and be yourself, ok? We are here to enjoy ourselves for the night and dine with friends. We can be more at ease here among the elves.” Wullf smiled at his three companions and then continued on to the dining area.

The four entered the hall and saw most of the elves had already showed up, and that only made the sight before them even grander. The tables were longer than any they had seen before and so many elves all in one spot seemed unreal. For a time they simply stood at the entrance just letting their eyes try and take in everything before them. Wullf was being assaulted with several smells of wonderful food, and so much talking almost made him drop his ears a bit. Finally an elf ushered them from the entrance as others were showing up and the four began to make their way to their seats. As the moved Wullf found himself scanning them room for that female elf they had saved during the attack. He was curious as to see her again and maybe actually talk with her. They soon saw they were being led to the main table where Lanselor sat and so did she. Wullf smiled as he saw her and made a small nod in her direction before they sat down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:14 pm
Lena’s eyes snapped up the second Wullf entered the Dining Hall. Even with the growing crowd of elves, the lycon was easily noticeable towering over everyone. He was walking with his group; all of them clean and dressed nicely, except for the dragon who wore little. The woman looked especially stunning. She would make a fine elf, Lena noticed approvingly.

The group was led to the main table on the other side of Lanselor. Lena’s eyes did not leave them for a second. Actually, if she was being honest, they didn’t leave Wullf. His silver fur was even more stunning now that it was clean and her urge to touch it returned. It looked so soft. She felt a wave of heat rush her face as Wullf nodded to her and took his seat. Lena’s eyes dropped to the table in embarrassment as a childish smile forced its way onto her red face.

It didn’t take long for the remainder of the elves to file in and take their seats. Once this happened Lanselor stood. All eyes were fixated on him and the room hushed. The acoustics were such that Lanselor only needed to talk normally for the entire room to hear him clearly. His voice was as soft and smooth as a gentle brook, but held the wisdom of ages.

“Good people, my friends, tonight we celebrate life and honor death. Those who fell today were dear to everyone in this room, but they fell for us. They loved us as we loved them and nothing, not even death can change that. We will miss their smiles and their voices, but they are not lost to us. They live on with us. Let us toast the beloved fallen first.”

While Lanselor had been talking, a few elves had been filling all the silver goblets with a clear drink. It was as refreshing as ice water but with a sweet honey flavor. The elves raised their silver goblets to the sky and said in unison, “The beloved fallen,” and then drank.

“Next we toast to life. We toast to our families and friends that surround us tonight.” Lanselor lifted Lena’s hand and squeezed it. “We toast to our strange guests with their remarkable timing who came to aid us when we needed it most. We are very grateful. We extend to you our homes, our food, and our services for as long as you like. Welcome honored friends. So to life and friendship.”

To life and friendship.” Everyone drank again.

“Finally I will end in saying that we have nothing to fear. We are prepared for another attack, but we do not expect one anytime soon. Tonight we are safe, as we will be in the future. Eat, enjoy yourselves, and let us be merry.” The smile that spread across Lanselor’s handsome face was returned by cheers as the feast began. Dozens of huge plates overflowing with food lined the massive table. There was bread, cheeses, venison, roasted pig, vegetables too numerous to count, soups of several flavors, and light sweets. The serving plates were passed around as pleasant conversations took flight. The elves ate politely but earnestly, feeling the day’s activities in their empty stomachs.

“Now my esteemed guests,” Lanselor began between small bites of food. His eyebrows were peeked in curiosity. “What brought you to Jade Leaf in the first place?”  

Kaewyn Star

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:53 pm
Wullf found the toast by Lanselor comforting and enjoyed being among people who cared so much for their family and friends. Wullf and the others lifted their glasses with the elves and gave cheers as well for the day had ended well even with the attack. As they began eating Lanselor asked Wullf the question he had thought would have to wait until he told the story of the creatures. Again Wullf smiled from the notion of being are people who took the time to do and talk about everything.

“Well my journey has been a long one, and full of many questions to which the answers only provided more questions, “Wullf saw Lanselor smile and the Lycon could guess what the wise elf was thinking, “My latest question has come from my sword and the properties it bears. My sword is, as I have been told, a dragon blade, a weapon forged from the parts of a dragon. My sword was forged from fangs of my mother who was a silver dragon but I have yet to awaken any of the swords powers. My brother Silvur,” Wullf waved a hand Silvur’s way who waved back in turn, “Also carries a dragon blade, but his was forged from a fallen red dragon. Silvur has used his swords power several times and seems unsure as to why mine has remained silent. I thought since elves tend to be wise in the ways of mysterious things that I would come here and seek some of that wisdom.”

Wullf took a breath and watched as Lanselor seemed to take in everything Wullf had just said. Wullf still understood that coming the Jade Leaf was a gamble, and that the elves might not be able to help him. Still the young Lycon held out hope and watched to see what Lanselor would say, but oddly enough he also found his eyes glancing at the young elf maiden, whom he had meet earlier that day and was apparently Lanselor’s daughter. Something about her had Wullf watching for her reaction to his story as much as Lanselor’s.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:53 pm
Lanselor was very thoughtful about Wullf’s story. “Well, a dragon blade is a very rare gift, indeed,” he began. “I have heard of such things, but my memory might not be entirely accurate. We have a very extensive library in Jade Leaf from which some information you seek can be found. Tomorrow I will help you research, but I am afraid that you will find little on how to unlock your sword’s power. Each blade is as unique as the dragon it was wielded from, and may prove difficult to master. However we do have a full-blooded dragon living among us, as I take it your, uh, brother is not. Pearl might be able to provide some insight into a dragon’s power that you have not uncovered yet.

“Now tell me more about yourself and your friends. You travel with quite a divergent band. How did you meet? We elves love good long stories. I trust you won’t let down our curiosity.” Lanselor’s voice was warm and friendly.

Lena listened intently as she ate her meal in silence.  

Kaewyn Star

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:38 pm
Wullf paused for a moment at Lanselor’s request of his past. The idea of recounting the events seemed ominous before him but at the same time exciting. He had never told the tales of his journey and the look on Lanselor’s face, and more notably Lanselor’s daughter’s was hard to resist. After taking a drink to clear his throat Wullf had to decide where to begin.

Wullf related the details of his childhood and the small facts he had managed to put together over the years. His father was the head of the Lycons and the first to bring the werenations together. His mother was a silver dragon who took the guise of an elven female. Wullf explained that shortly after his and his brothers birth there was a massive battle that ended with his mother’s death, his father missing, and Wullf and his brother being separated. That led to Wullf’s tales about his time with the monks who lived far to the northwest.

“They raised me and taught me about life, combat, and how to use the latter to protect the former. I began to wonder about my passed while I was there since I had arrived as just a pup.”

Wullf told of his travels and how on his sojourn into the wide world he first met Tiki. The wild red elf who was being chased by farmers and was saved by Wullf himself. That followed with the infamous story of why Tiki was out alone and the little incident with the bathing elf maiden.

“That wasn’t entirely my fault. If the pillars had been better constructed they could have supported me,” Tiki looked around the room and noticed several unfriendly stares from the females elves around the table.

After Wullf went through the details of getting to the Wereterras, and all the antics of the dwarven brothers he found to help him get there. Wullf talked about the Wereterras and the problems they were having at the time. Many of the elves seemed interested that a group like the weres would have joined and created a city. Wullf related the details of the conflict between the three major tribes the Lycons, Felcyons, and Ursuyons and the two minor tribes of the Porcyons and Rodycons. Wullf noticed several odd stares coming his way after he began talking about Wereterra tribes.

“We know Lycons, which would be you, what prey tell are those others you spoke of?” an elf sitting close to Lanselor asked.

“Oh, I’m sorry I forgot to go into that. Akamy had to go through this with me when I got there. A Lycon is a pureblood werewolf if you will, and in all cases of weres there are purebloods and bittens. Felcyons are the purebloods of werecats, Ursuyons the pure blood of werebears, Porcyons the purebloods of wereboars, and Rodycons the purebloods of wererats. Just about every land animal in Sarigal typically has a were version of itself out there somewhere.”

Wullf then talked about his three friends who helped him learn of his heritage in the Wereterras. The wise Lycon shaman Akamy, the brave Felcyon Kyi, and the brilliant Ursuyon Kodyak all of who were trying to keep their respected tribes together and allied with the others, each helped Wullf learn more about himself and his father. Through them Wullf learned his father helped finally bring the five were tribes together if not under solid ideas. Wullf also learned that his father died not to long after the union of the weres, and left his dragon skin tunic and sword to either of his son if they ever came looking. Then Wullf told of the battle that ensued between the feuding factions and how he dawned his father’s mantle and led the weres into battle.

“On that field of battle was the first time I encountered the creatures you saw here today. Only a handful of the Kismets supported the Porcyon and Rodycon lines, but it was clear that our were cousins had been manipulated to fight us. After that battle I managed to bring the five nations back together under a treaty that still holds to this day.”

Wullf took another drink and then began his tale about how he went looking for the brother he was told about in the Wereterras and the resting place of his mother. His adventure took him back along the very road he had traveled to get to the Wereterras, but this time he would leave the main land of Sarigal for the dark icy waters far to the south. Wullf smiled as he told of chartering passage with the lovely Mist and her female pirate band. That seemed to provoke more odd stares from all the elves listening in. The tales of the cold and the dangerous trek to the Isles of Silver seemed to captivate the elves a bit more. Encounters with sea beasts, arctic dangers, and more of Tiki getting into trouble on a ship full of only women brought gasps and laughs from all over, including Mist.

“I had forgotten all your poor attempts on my sisters of the Ladies Best Friend. How many black eyes did you take off the ship with you?” Mist asked holding her stomach from the laughter.

“More than I deserved,” Tiki smirked.

“And less than needed I bet,” Silvur chimed in and brought another round of laughter through the hall.

Wullf talked about finally making ground on the Isles and how Mist joined Tiki and himself on the journey. That brought Wullf to introducing his final party member and his brother Silvur, who seemed to be popping his already large chest out a bit. Wullf told of his talks with the silver dragons and about the nature of his sword. Wullf told of his practice sessions with Silvur and there often fiery endings. Wullf took another drink as he prepared to tell about the attack from the Kismets and their leader but the Lycon was interrupted as the doors to the hall were opened again.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff