Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reinbow Chi Tea

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:21 am
Xing Lynx
I could use a little bit of advice.
So basically, lately I have been more active in hanging out with some friends from school after school. Normally I go to friends houses from out of town each weekend but now they are interfering with each other. i'm not really sure which one to put first. No one has gotten mad at me yet but the event comes up where I have to choose between hanging out with really old friends or hanging out with more recent friends who I have to go to school with. It's a hard choice...

Well other advice aside you shouldn't have to make a choice. Your friends will understand. And instead of going to someone else's house how about they try coming to you. Also try just hanging out in a big group so it's more fun.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:25 pm
Reinbow Chi Tea
Xing Lynx
I could use a little bit of advice.
So basically, lately I have been more active in hanging out with some friends from school after school. Normally I go to friends houses from out of town each weekend but now they are interfering with each other. i'm not really sure which one to put first. No one has gotten mad at me yet but the event comes up where I have to choose between hanging out with really old friends or hanging out with more recent friends who I have to go to school with. It's a hard choice...

Well other advice aside you shouldn't have to make a choice. Your friends will understand. And instead of going to someone else's house how about they try coming to you. Also try just hanging out in a big group so it's more fun.

Im backing up reinbow on that. It really shouldnt be a competition between friends. Just throw a party.  

FALKEN DRIFT EXTREME

5,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Saintsage777

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:19 pm
Agreed you only live once so make it worth while  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:36 pm

Glad I can help ^^

Reinbow Chi Tea

AutumnMoon4

Friendly Nymph

10,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:45 am
One of my concerns is that I have head lice right now and my teacher went home with it today and I think I gave it to her. I feel so bad. crying sad  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:05 pm
ahhh hey it happens and besides lice loves clean hair so in a way you and your teacher have good hygeane yay....otherwise dont be the teacher knows the rules and risks of teaching say you sorry when your teacher gets back maybe get her a card and all is well  

Saintsage777

The Delirium Trigger

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:58 pm
Haha, this is cool. Funny thing is, when I'm not being an a** I can actually be rather friendly and intuitive. It's like I'm bipolar.

For me, my main problem is that my Grandfather, whom I am great friends with, has a very high chance of dying in the near future. Though, per usual I don't feel anything about it. But the problem is not knowing what to feel, it's actually feeling it. I don't feel sad, angry, confused, or anything. Hell, I'm not even happy so I know I don't hate the man. I'm not sure whether that makes me a terrible person or not, maybe it's a gift of sorts. But still, I've asked a few people what they've thought and the general consensus is that due to my relationship with him I should be feeling more concerned whereas I usually don't even think about it.
The question: Does the fact that I don't feel anything over the coming death of a family member who has basically shaped my life make me a bad person?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:06 am

No, do you know him well? And your not the only one, I have plenty people in my family that will die, like my Grandmother, and I wont feel anything either.
Maybe someone else can help us out since I am pretty much the same way.
I think it's just who we are and if people can't handle that then whatever, everyone has their own opinions right?

Soulless Neko

Ironic Hero

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:39 pm
okay I have an issue I love my boyfriend but I've been neglecting school and friends to hang with him and I feel bad about it but I feel worse when I tell him that I can't hang because I'm with someone else....help  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:00 pm
Don't. I can speak from first hand experience that if you have plans then you should keep on with them even if your other wants to hang out. Though, one of the worst things to do is bring him along... it gets all awkward and if your friends already think you're obsessive then it really gets to rub them the wrong way. Again, your boyfriend shouldn't be the only thing in your life. You have a sure road to misfortune if you keep up with that. Plus, any caring boyfriend would say that school is incredibly important. After all, your schooling determines your future nowadays and if he is getting in the way of that there's something wrong. Next time he asks to hang out with you and you are in the middle of a project or a paper, or if you're behind on homework just try to reschedule or something. Also, spontaneity is a bad thing in a relationship. Scheduling a couple days ahead is always good and will help a lot.  

The Delirium Trigger

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Saintsage777

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:56 am
Ironic Hero
okay I have an issue I love my boyfriend but I've been neglecting school and friends to hang with him and I feel bad about it but I feel worse when I tell him that I can't hang because I'm with someone else....help

hmmm talk to your boyfriend about this and reason it out ya need school and ya need your friends. Talk it over with him, reason it out, even make plans. It helps.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:58 am
Monsters from the Id
Haha, this is cool. Funny thing is, when I'm not being an a** I can actually be rather friendly and intuitive. It's like I'm bipolar.

For me, my main problem is that my Grandfather, whom I am great friends with, has a very high chance of dying in the near future. Though, per usual I don't feel anything about it. But the problem is not knowing what to feel, it's actually feeling it. I don't feel sad, angry, confused, or anything. Hell, I'm not even happy so I know I don't hate the man. I'm not sure whether that makes me a terrible person or not, maybe it's a gift of sorts. But still, I've asked a few people what they've thought and the general consensus is that due to my relationship with him I should be feeling more concerned whereas I usually don't even think about it.
The question: Does the fact that I don't feel anything over the coming death of a family member who has basically shaped my life make me a bad person?

My grandpa dies a slow and somewhat painfull death from emphazema. All that time i cared for him but i just could show anything. Even at his funeral i acted sad when i couldnt show anything the feeling was there. But i couldnt show it.  

Saintsage777

Ironic Hero

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:51 pm
Thank you very much for your advice you are right I need to keep up my relationships with others and I need to work on securing a decent future, and if my boyfriend truly loves me then he will help me learn to balance my life...I can't drop every responsibility I have for my own selfish desire to have fun with him...thank you it made perfect since I just really needed to hear it thank you again and keep up the good job  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:18 pm
I have problem. *Lies down in armchair* There's this guy at my school who likes me, and his annoying friend is always stating it to me. I hate both of these guys. what do I do??  

XxFoxblaze_of_RiverClanxX

The Delirium Trigger

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:51 pm
Hmm, this really is a delicate situation. If you get rash and handle it poorly then you could have a serious social problem.
Really, I would just leave them to do what they want. If the guy keeps saying that the other one likes you, let him. If the one who likes you ends up asking you out then be nice, obviously don't say you hate him. Let them be and there's a high possibility that they will just move on.  
The Give or Take Advice Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff