Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Messiah and the Plague Doctor (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does it end?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:46 pm
Moé grinned in her pleasure, and took a bite of the halogriph.
She smiled as she continued to eat it.
~*~
Loki was muttering.
"...so boring, so quaint..."
He fell asleep.
"May my dreams give me schemes," he said with some amusement to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:34 am
[[This is just an addon, and a setter of the time.]]
Moé took out several wrapped boxes.
"One for you, one for you... one for Loki...", she said, shoving the least one into a portal to him. She paused, and looked back at the large pile.
"And the rest for Sir."
Ann gave a 'tsk'.
"Man, Mr. Crowhart, she spoils you rotten."
She handed him a box and placed it down.
"Merry Christmas. Grandpa Montblanc celebrates it like it's going out of style..."
Kokopelli also handed Caleb a box, and gave the same greeting of goodwill. After handing Ann one, he decided to open his.
He opened Moé's present, and he noticed it was a chest wrap to wear draped over his front, untied, when he went out in cold weather to play for alms.
There was also a lacquered box which read 'ALMS' in old Japanese text, and Kokopelli nodded thanks; his old one was thousands of years old.
Ann handed him a stack of thin presents, and he opened it; they were music books, showing the flute parts for various shakuhachi songs. His hands shivered form what seemed to be joy.
He did nothing, save for hugging the music books next to him.

Ann opened her gift from Moé; it was a set of pajamas.
"Oh, thanks, Moé! I nearly got pneumonia from wearing my outfit to sleep, since I live in the sky."
"It's made of golden fleece. Living at airplane altitude should do nothing to ya, now."[[XD]]
She opened her gift from Kokopelli; it was a handsome shrine miniature, with perfectly crafted detail. A tiny but beautiful animatronic Japanese doll at the front had its hand out, and, placing a quarter in the slot, the doll went inside the shrine and came out, holding a tiny slip of paper.
She read it, and it said 'Merry Christmas'.
"I-I...!"
She hugged the slip of paper, shivering from joy as well.
"They're nervous wrecks!", Moé mumbled to herself.
[[Ann's 'gift' is a little oracle-thing which gives you your fortune, should you give it some money. Ann, being the goddess of fate, loves fortune telling for other people.]]  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:14 am
Caleb began to turn red with embarrassment. "...Thank you all." Caleb looked the box from Kokopelli, slipping his fingers under the tape and lifting it up carefully. Once the paper was removed, he folded it into a small smaller piece. Opening the box that was one covered in paper, he found several pots of ink, and 3 pure white bottles labeled "WHITE OUT". Opening the box Ann gave him next, in the same manner. He found 4 notebooks, each, over 200 pages and several pieces of fine glassware. Taking his students next, he found small pile odd books with names such as "War of the Worlds", "Nineteen Eighty-Four", and others. In a smaller package, he found a copper and bronze pocket watch. Pressing the button to open the pocket watch, the face openly showed the gears and cogs of the pocket watch, the numbering and hands of the watch a white creamy color. The watch snapped shut as his hand that held it slipped back into his robes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:25 am
Loki appeared out of a portal, holding a box he had slapdashedly giftwrapped by himself.
"Happy biiirthday to yoooou, happy biiirthdaaay to yoooou..."
Ann laughed, snapping out of her trance.
"Loki, even YOU should know that this is christmas, not a birthday."
Kokopelli nodded, and indicated 'there isn't even a cake to confuse you with'.
Loki paused.
"Oh. I would think that Moé wouldn't have to bake her own birthday cake."
Ann blinked.
"What?"
"December 25th, 'Christmas', is Moé's birthday."
He held up her vending pass [which he must've pilfered from her room], and pointed to the date.
She looked around, and saw the pile of presents.
"Well, at least you got Christmas presents."
Ann looked like a beaten dog.
"Th-Those are Mr. Crowhart's."
Loki smirked.
"How lovely. The best friends of the birthday girl forgot her birthday, and didn't even give her christmas presents. I, however..."
He handed her the box, and Moé, very unused to opening a present, took it out. It was a large book, which had every single detail one every type of handrifle and cannon known to Earth and Midgard, with a evolution of the gun. The second present was a large photograph book detailing pictures of beautiful clocks. He also gave her a wicker cigar box, still heavy with the smell of them, filled with clock gears, and sorted by type.

Since she wasn't used to presents, Moé gave Loki a hug, wordlessly, and Loki patted her on the head.
"I'm just being a good brother..."
He left in a portal.  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:14 am
Caleb developed a stinging pit inside of his stomach. He did not utter a single word, in fear that it might as well be the last word he would speak. His head hung low in response.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:47 pm
Moé looked at all of the solemn atmosphere.
"O-Oh no! Really, I'm used to it... Mom and Dad thought my friends and extended family would spoil me, so they didn't give me presents, while my friends and extended family thought my parents would spoil me... This continued until people just forgot about my birthday. And christmas, for that matter. But..."
She paused.
"Maybe we could have some fun. There's still a lot of hours left."  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:00 pm
Caleb brought his head back up. He checked the pocket watch that his student had given him, 5:34 Pm it read.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:22 pm
Moé grabbed Caleb's arm.
"What do you wish to do, Sir? You pick. I don't know what I want."  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:29 pm
Caleb froze, he began to turn from his stark white to a deep red. "...I do not know myself." He answered back, pointed his mask at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:32 pm
Moé looked at him, pouting.
"Anywhere, take your pick! Mall? Amusement park? Movie theater?"
Ann snickered.
"A date? How cliched."  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:38 pm
"It does not matter to myself where we depart to." Caleb responded.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:40 pm
Ann sighed.
"Mr. Crowhart, you should know by now that Moé'll never decide for you..."
Moé was still looking at him, waiting for an answer.
Ann pointed.
"See whhat I mean?"  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:50 pm
Caleb sighed. "...I truly do not know where to go. since, i do not know what would be....the most suitable choice."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:53 pm
Ann thought about this.
"The movie theater lets you watch a film. The mall has various goods to buy. The amusement park is very fun, and has lines in some places, but since it's christmas, the park'll be deserted."
Kokopelli added in his own two cents.
Considering that Moé is closest to a child in her wish for fun, since obviously her childhood was horrible, the amusement park is best. Also, Moé may like the candy there.  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:46 pm
"...Then, let us depart to this....Amusement Park." Caleb said to his student. Unsure if it was truly the best decision, since they would be going to a deserted, empty place.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff