Submit

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:27 pm
chick_devil
I LOVE STAR TREK THE ORIGINAL. BECAUSE ITS THE FIRST OF THE SERIES AND IM IN LOVE WITH SPOCK.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER EVERYONE.

Yeah sometimes older is better. I've also watched a bit of TNG, and I kinda like it too.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:42 pm
SuperCrazyChocolate
chick_devil
I LOVE STAR TREK THE ORIGINAL. BECAUSE ITS THE FIRST OF THE SERIES AND IM IN LOVE WITH SPOCK.

Yeah sometimes older is better. I've also watched a bit of TNG, and I kinda like it too.

I think with all the rehashes, sometimes they were better than others. All depends on the actors and setting in the end.  

vegito61283

The Angry Therapist

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:06 pm
My favorite is Deep Space Nine because it shows all of these issues that TNG and TOS never showed. It talks about war, definatly, and poverty. It has religious meaning in te bajoran culture and I dont know.... I really connected with the charcters.=) Maybe it's just me=)  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:12 pm
chick_devil

I concur one hundred percent. <3  

Miral Paris

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:59 pm
platsdevil
My favorite is Deep Space Nine because it shows all of these issues that TNG and TOS never showed. It talks about war, definatly, and poverty. It has religious meaning in te bajoran culture and I dont know.... I really connected with the charcters.=) Maybe it's just me=)

Yeah our world has lots of issues, doesn't it?  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:59 pm
it's only logical to say that TOS is the best. i mean it's the original and you simply cannot replace it. i've never seen enterprise or voyager but i have seen TNG and DS9. TNG is pretty cool. i really like picard and data, but i cannot say the same for DS9. it kinda sucked.  

vampirelove75

Dangerous Genius

ranch_and_potatos

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:44 pm
between voyager and ds9  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:38 am
I adore TNG, don't get me wrong, but, TOS will always be my first love.  

Elle Lyn

Matt Pniewski

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:16 pm
I prefer the Original Series cast, but only in the films. The original series had some genuine classic episodes.

But it also had tons and tons of crap.... The strong point of the show was it's sense of humor, though, which was not as strong as in The Next Generation.

But I prefer the Next Generation Series, but those aren't nearly as good as the original series movies. They actually managed to trick Shatner into acting for those.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:14 am
I like all except enterprise.To me each has something I like in there.I like what they did with Hugh and seven of nine.Both borg different places in space yet...civil.Unlike alot of the other borg.I wish the knowledge about borg would be fleshed out if they make another series.I really loved how in TOS they seemed to visit off planet alot more then TNG.But I really loved Jean Luc Picard.Compared to Kirk he can talk his way just out of anything.Which is pretty admirable. biggrin .I was getting into Deep Space nine but they took it off air were I live >_>.Voyager as well....-sigh-
Anyways I can go on and on so I will stop here heart redface  

Kizzeh

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Lavendar L.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:57 pm
TOS. All the things that supposedly make it "outdated" are what I love about it. I like TNG, but it isn't as hard hitting as TOS is, mostly because of the differences in the times.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:12 pm
Lavendar L.
TOS. All the things that supposedly make it "outdated" are what I love about it. I like TNG, but it isn't as hard hitting as TOS is, mostly because of the differences in the times.

I wasn't a big fan of TOS until a couple years ago. I figured "Okay, a handful of classic episodes in piles of outdated cheesey crap.

Then i realized the outdated cheesey crap made even the most terrible episodes so much more enjoyable... There is a certain charm to the show.

I still prefer Next Generation.  

Matt Pniewski

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:03 am
Well, TOS is what got me into the whole series, and Sci-fi genre. TNG is good because everything is more futuristic and high-tech kinda thing, I watched 1 ep. of DS9 and it was alright but I don't think i want to continue watching it. Voyager was pretty good, it was about damn time they put a female as captain. Enterprise... Ehhh... Never watched it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:19 am
You did not miss anything. They did not stick to canon of Star Trek there. I stopped watching it after some episodes since I considered the series not worth watching.
... and I'm a big Star Trek fan... smile
My favourite is Voyager but TNG and TOS are cool, too. They've all got their own charm.

Leila Amra Drake

Matt Pniewski

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:24 pm
Leila Amra Drake
You did not miss anything. They did not stick to canon of Star Trek there. I stopped watching it after some episodes since I considered the series not worth watching.
... and I'm a big Star Trek fan... smile
My favourite is Voyager but TNG and TOS are cool, too. They've all got their own charm.

There are definitely some good episodes of Enterprise, that capture the spirit of the original series. Unfortunately, those are too far, too few.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff